272 1/2 S. San Gabriel Blvd., San Gabriel, CA 91776 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Creative Floral Designs

Creative Floral Designs, we strive to provide high quality unique designs. We offer free consultations for you to meet with our artistic consultants. For your convenience, our website has a "Get a Quote" page for receiving general estimates. Our goal is to make your visions and dreams a reality.

IMG 1329
bouquet
0859 IMG

45 Reviews for Creative Floral Designs

tammy · Married on 11/18/2017

Creative Floral Design went above and beyond my expectations. The arrangements for the wedding were AMAZING. The bouquet came out so much larger than I imagined. It was such a great deal for a bouquet of that size. The centerpieces came out PERFECT. The size of each centerpiece was much bigger than I imagined. Once again, it was a great deal. Everyone loved our centerpieces.
    Bernie was also amazing to work with. He was super responsive and even made us a sample to take home when we met with him.
    I called all around San Gabriel Valley and found that Creative Floral Design has one of the best deal and most beautiful arrangements.
    LOVED everything Creative Floral Design and Bernie did for our wedding and will def recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Stacie · Married on 03/31/2017

We cannot say enough about the top notch customer service and beautiful arrangements that Creative Floral Designs made for our daughters' wedding. Bernie was beyond accommodating with our definitely out of the ordinary requests too. He was so attentive to our many correspondences and really went above and beyond the day of the wedding. I cannot say enough about this florist and the incredible work they did for the kids big day. Just beautiful! They really helped to make it a dream wedding. The excellent customer service is second to none and literally just the icing on the cake. Thank you Bernie for all that you did and for always doing it with a smile!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/28/2015

Bernie at Creative Floral Design is terrific! He designed the floral decor for my recent Edwardian Ball.

Immediately Bernie undersood exactly the look and "tone" I was trying to create under the theme of an Edwardian Ball. He adeptly executed the decor of the time period, and like magic, when I walked into the Grand Ballroom, his artistry far exceeded my expectations. The room was perfect!

Bernie was easy to work with and his prices were extremely reasonable.

I would absolutely recommend Creative Floral Designs for any event!

Sent on 12/04/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Creative Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,501.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Creative Floral Designs 1
    FREE ONLINE QUOTE
    Please visit our "Get a Quote" section on our website, www.creativefloraldesigns.com. Once you enter your wedding needs, we will email you back with a free quote within 24 hours.

• 272 1/2 S. San Gabriel Blvd. San Gabriel, 91776 See on map