3353 Neeses Hwy., Orangeburg, SC 29115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Creative Expressions & Gifts

Our shop is a locally run and operated business that has been designing floral arrangements

and personalized gift baskets in the area. We have over 20 years of experience. Our goal is

to provide you with the best floral arrangements and personalized gifts possible. We take

pride in our business. We have a wide selection of floral arrangements, gift baskets and

gifts for all occasions.

5 Reviews for Creative Expressions & Gifts

I was very impressed with Creative Expressions and Gifts service. The staff was professional and polite. The flowers were fresh, beautiful and inexpensive. The service rendered was done in a timely manner. At short notice, I was able to use their wedding equipment at a responsible price. Without a doubt, I highly recommend Creative Expression and Gifts.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Ms. Evelyn was wonderful! Not only was she able to match my wedding colors; she was able to provide flowers for my entire wedding party, accommodated late in the game additions, and helped me to stay within my budget. She was very flexible; opening herself and her services to what I wanted and needed for my big day! She was easily accessible by either phone, email, or in person. We were so please with her work, we ordered my mother's birthday arrangement from Ms. Evelyn as well!

**Would definitely recommend checking out her equipment rentals. I rented the white indoor/outdoor arbor for the ceremony which Ms. Evelyn decorated beautifully with coordinated flowers and ribbons!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Excellent ! Ms. Haye was an excellent help to me. She did everything that she could to make me happy. I thank God for her

Sent on 09/12/2013