Jacksonville, FL 32224 Map · Phone number

About Creative Event Planning By Carmella

Planning a wedding can be stressful. Chances are you have a full time job, are going to school, have family or social obligations in addition to your nuptials. Just balancing your daily life can be a very overwhelming experience. We know the step by step process that takes an event from chaos and turmoil to magical.In addition to working within your budget, and saving you from costly mistakes a planner will save you time and money. A professional planner, working with you, will handle the details, allowing you the freedom to do what you do best. Creative Event Planning By Carmella will provide you with an extensive list of preferred vendors so you will not have any homework to do. We can schedule all the appointments so you won't have to waste time doing that. We have several packages to accommodate different budgets.

• Christina Kreations
40b01a8e9b6454f2 1433014883126 casa monica
sweet heart table

6 Reviews for Creative Event Planning By Carmella

Tara · Married on 05/23/2015

Carmella was absolutely the best! She is easy to work with, thinks of everything you might have forgotten or overlooked. Her expertise shows in all her work. I am so pleased I chose her to handle all my wedding details, I couldn't have done it without her..just a delight to work with when all is hectic!!! Thank you so much Carmella!
    Regards, Mrs. McGough

Sent on 06/16/2015

Jamie · Married on 05/17/2015

Carmella is amazing! From our engagement to our honeymoon she was there for us! I work full time and am taking classes and had very little time to plan so working with Carmella made the whole process stress free! Her years of experience and expertise are obvious when working with her. She is so well connected in the area and has unlimited connections and resources for every request we made. She is very thorough and organized which I appreciated for having limited time in my schedule. Carmella helped us select our venue and even went with us to meet vendors. She went above and beyond what we expected and we are so thankful she was there to make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Judy · Married on 02/08/2015

Details! Details! Details! As I started the process of planning my February wedding, it didn't take my mom and I long to become completely overwhelmed with all the details that needed to be addressed. The wedding planning information on the internet was absolutely overwhelming along with trying to work at my full time job. A friend recommended I hire event planner Carmella to keep me from going completely crazy over this wedding. She was amazing. Carmella saved us so much time researching what was proper "etiquette-wise," what to do to make our wedding stand out as special, who to hire that is trustworthy, and most important she helped us stay within our budget. Thanks to Carmella, our wedding (despite the colder than usual temperatures) was absolutely perfect. She took care of it all....flowers, linens, the DJ, a candy station, the cake and more! She was there on the big day to orchestrate everything so my parents and I basically had to just show up and have the best time ever. Even the guests kept pointing out all the "extras" that added to the festivities. Thank you so much Carmella!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Creative Event Planning By Carmella FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Jacksonville, 32224 See on map
    Location of (Creative Event Planning By Carmella)