Creative CelebrationS

Fort Walton Beach, FL View map

Creative CelebrationS specialize in custom, one of kind wedding & groom’s cake & personalized service to ensure your wishes are exceeded. We can create original designs or design from your cake photos/drawings to create just what you desire in your sugar confection centerpiece. Amaze your guest with realistic, edible seashells or delight them with life like sugar flowers that grace more traditional style cakes or gasp with surprise at the whimsical, catty-wompass cakes. We make each cake from the highest quality ingredients to ensure a mouthwatering, delicious cake to delight you and your wedding guests.

Our handmade, edible seashells can be purchased & shipped for bride’s not celebrating on our beautiful beaches. Your local baker can use our beautiful shells to create your tropical, beach themed cake. They are great for unique edible wedding favors. Beached themed butter sugar cookies are also available for fun & tasty wedding favors.

Creative Celebrations can create & deliver your cake to most area venues, from Panama City Beach, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Seaside, Grayton Beach, Navarre Beach, Pensacola as well as Gulf Shores-Orange Beach, Alabama area. Delivery to out of state events is also available. We can have your cake boxed for travel, for customers who would like to pick up their cake from our shop in Fort Walton Beach, FL.

Can’t wait to help you create the cake of your dreams! Your guests will be amazed at your edible creation. We welcome destination brides! Let us help simplify you wedding cake planning!!

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

4.3

• Christina
    Christina G. Married on 07/01/2019

Wonderful - beautiful and declicious!

Our cake looked exactly like the picture we gave her and was absolutely delicious. She delivered on time - couldn’t have asked for more!

Creative CelebrationS's reply:

Christina thank you so very much, happy you were pleased!!!! Ya'll decorated your reception area perfectly!! You were a joy to work with!!! If you come back to our beautiful beaches for your first anniversary, let me know before hand, happy to make you a fresh anniversary cake at no charge. Sweet Regards, Belinda
    Candice Married on 06/17/2017
    Our wedding was June 17th, 2017 at the Palazzo Del Sol in Destin, Florida. I would like to begin my review stating how it was such a pleasure to work with. I initially revolved my cake research around who could make a cool looking billfish since my husband and I are huge anglers. My initial conversation with her was later in the evening working around my work schedule and allowing me to have what any brides preparation materials are: my Pinterest screen pulled up and a glass of wine in hand. She listened fully to what I had envisioned and helped to fill in the details of what I wasn’t sure of yet. We discussed everything from our design, budget, flavors, and how the crazy summer temperatures needed to be taken into consideration before a final decision was made. She is straight forward, honest, fair in her pricing, and will work with you in providing an amazing product within your allowed budget. Though I did not have the pleasure of meeting Ms. Belinda on our big day upon delivery due to a crazy busy schedule in the bridal suite, her and our planner Tammy with "The Eventful Planner" made sure everything was set up with expertise. On a day in June outside at the Palazzo Del Sol one can only worry about their cake melting. Rest assure we were able to have our bridal cake with buttercream icing and hand painted shells perfected without any shifting or melting throughout the evening. Our grooms cake was a blue marlin and not only our guests but, we were in AWE! Tammy even told me that one of her veteran chefs (mind you has catered many of many weddings over the years) even complimented on the flavoring of our cake and how delicious it was. Ms. Belinda YOU ROCK! I would give a 10 star rating if possible. XOXO Chris & Candice Richter.
    Jill Married on 04/28/2017
    We were extremely happy with our wedding cake by Creative Celebrations! It was exactly like the picture that we sent. We did request the cake to be done in a different color and she was able to match the color swatch that I sent her perfectly! Our cake was delicious and our guests all commented how much they enjoyed it! Pricing was very reasonable. Overall we were extremely pleased! Thank you!
    -Jill

Real Weddings

• Lauren & Brendon
    16 photos · 06/26/2021

Celebrations by the Sea Celebrations by the Sea Wedding DJs

first choice for wedding cake

Surfside Brides Surfside Brides Wedding Planners

Belinda is a true artist with her cakes.. She does amazing beautiful cakes.. and they taste great too!!

25 2nd Ave. Fort Walton Beach, 32547
Location of (Creative CelebrationS)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding