Creations Music Kim Sozzi

Creations Music Kim Sozzi

About Creations Music Kim Sozzi

Beyond Performance Encore After Encore

Voted NYC’s Best Wedding Band by Martha Stewart. Founded by musical legend Rick Anthony in 1965 and led today by his daughter, chart topper Kim Sozzi, Creations has been at the forefront of every single band trend and style that has since emerged. Often topping our client’s speed dials, we put thought, planning and boundless energy into making each program completely unique, covering as little or as much of your entertainment as you require and desire.
 From classic favorites to the next wave of top 40 hits, from Mumford & Sons to our virtually unlimited range of styles to the rare energy and chemistry we bring every single time  – there is simply no other.
Carrying on her father’s legacy with pride, daughter Kim Sozzi achieved global recognition and a number of celebrated Top-40 hits as a recording artist…. while her rising interest in event music, production and cultivating talent propelled her to make Creations her number one priority. She brings her magnetism, unique brand of energy and extraordinary ability to perform songs that sound exactly as they do on the radio - and to teach others to do the same. The unstoppable father and daughter team draws on the tremendous amount of raw talent in New York and around the country, creating bands and styles that defy expectations and thrill clients, guests and audiences, leaving lasting impressions and memories that continue to resonate – and captivate - for years to come.

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: New York City, Philadelphia, Hartford, Providence + 5 Additional Regions

Follow Creations Music Kim Sozzi on

Sound/PA System (7)
Music During Breaks (6)
Willing to Travel (5)
Liability Insurance (3)

Creations Music nailed it at my daughters wedding. They helped to create a vibe so good that the dance floor was filled
all night long. And, my guests kept telling me so!

Profile Picture Mark, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about my wedding turned out amazing and a huge part of that was due to Kim Sozzi & the Creations! Having seen them at a prior wedding, it wasn't hard for me to make my band decision in choosing Kim. I got married on December 16th, 2017 and Kim was one of the first vendors that we locked in. Initially we decided on an 8 piece band, but we had upped the number to 10 for the big day and it was just incredible. All of my friends & family raved about the band all night and the next morning.
They were accommodating to our requests and learned a few songs for us at our requests, but they really are so talented and their song list is super vast! We also had given a list of songs we didn't want played and they were definitely not played. The music for ceremony and cocktail hour were perfect too.
There wasn't excessive communication between hiring the band and the wedding day, aside from completing a bridal info sheet and then a phone call to go over it and discuss any reviews. My now husband and I had a few requested "must play" songs and they hit them all. I definitely look forward to recommending the Creations to my not yet married friends, so that I can see them again and again! Thank you Kim for everything! You rock!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kara, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Creations Music Kim Sozzi FAQ

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

New York, NY 10038   See On Map
212-579-0096 (phone)
Creations Music Kim Sozzi is a wedding Band from New York City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Long Island , and New Jersey. Creations Music Kim Sozzi is a professional Band that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2004 specializing in Weddings.