address, Atlanta, GA 30308 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Crash Media Productions

Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Crash Media Productions is a wedding videography business that focuses on telling their clients’ romantic narratives. Their professional videographers ensure that videos are sentimental retellings of love stories, capturing the most precious moments as they occur. These cinematic experiences can be enjoyed time and time again as the years pass, allowing couples to relive wedding joys in high clarity.

Couples will have the opportunity to select from Crash Media Productions’ various robust packages for their wedding film needs. In addition to basic bundles, clients can purchase add-ons to make their experience tailor-suited to their occasion. So that they can positively impact the highest number of clients, Crash Media Productions travels near to home as well as further afield.

Follow Crash Media Productions on

4 Reviews for Crash Media Productions

1 User photo

Kristie Pearson · Getting married on 04/05/2021

The best video!!!

Hayle deserves millions of stars!! Having a video is something I knew I really wanted, and Hayle's video blew me away!!! She is so easy to communicate with, and work with every step of the way. She is there to answer any question you have and make sure she is getting everything you want! We are beyond obsessed with the way our video turned out, and I literally want to show it to everyone I meet! Do not hesitate to book Hayle for any and every event possible!! She is the best!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Ashley Verrill · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing!

Five stars ALL DAY! Hayle at Crash Media is AMAZING. I cannot praise her work ethic, quality and reliability enough. We were looking for a videographer to really capture our day and we were of course conscious of budget. Hayle was worth every penny. She delivered a BEAUTIFUL wedding video that we will cherish forever. If you’re questioning if a videographer is worth it, stop right now... YOU WILL WANT THIS TO LOOK BACK ON!!! Hayle is not overpriced, you will get VALUE for your money and at the end of the day.. what more can you ask for from a wedding vendor? THANK YOU HAYLE!!

Sent on 05/15/2020

Darlene Seely · Married on 09/08/2019

A true treasure!

We couldn’t have been happier with our wedding video. Hayley was a joy to work with. Initially we weren’t sure that we were going to do videography because we already had a photographer lined up but after viewing Hayley’s work we decided to add it as well. I’m so glad we did. Our wedding day was such a blur, I really loved how she captured all the details. I think it will be very special for us to look back at over the years!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Crash Media Productions Pricing

Crash Media Productions Price Rates

Crash Media Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

Team of Crash Media Productions

Hayle Wilson

Hayle Wilson

Owner

Hi, my name is Hayle and I am the creator of Crash Media Productions! I started my videography and photography business in 2014 while earning my bachelors degree in Digital Media Production and Film Studies at Florida State University.
I started Crash Media as a way to do what I love- by making magic behind a lens become a reality on the screen. Helping couples tell their love story on film is a passion of mine and a privilege that I get to do it as a career.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address Atlanta, GA, 30308 See on map
    Location of (Crash Media Productions)