400 Park Dr NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Luke Lambertson Photo + Video

Luke Lambertson Photo + Video is a wedding photography and videography service based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Owner and artist Luke values authenticity over everything. His stunning images are meant to tell stories and create experiences that help couples relive all of the beautiful moments of their special day. No matter the size or style, Luke will go above and beyond to document your wedding day celebration in vivid detail, from every tear drop to every cheesy dad joke.

Luke Lambertson Photo + Video offers couples the option of having their wedding photos presented in digital files, prints, and canvases. Some of the services that he offers include:

• Destination and travel

Luke Lambertson Photo + Video 5
Luke Lambertson Photo + Video 6
Luke Lambertson Photo + Video 7

Mackenzie Cummins · Married on 11/03/2018

Most beautiful and unique wedding photos!

I initially looked at several photographers but ultimately decided on Luke because he was responsive, incredibly friendly, and actually took the time to get to know my husband. He made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera, which is not easy for either of us! He gave great direction and was very personable, which made us both relax and definitely made a difference in how our photographs came out. People tell me all the time I have some of the most beautiful and unique wedding photos they have ever seen and I credit it all to Luke! I have recommended to all my friends and family and plan to hire him again in the future.

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa Messick · Married on 01/05/2018

Luke Lambertson Photography is ah-mazing!

Luke Lambertson Photo + Video is an absolute joy! I have worked with several photographers (for both personal and professional photoshoots) and Luke has been one of my favorite experiences. He is great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, directs you so you know exactly what to do, and is just a great person to be around (his laugh just lights up any room). Luke was so accommodating, gave great ideas on outfits to wear that look best with his editing style, and was so so quick on delivering our gallery. I'm so in love with every single photo that he delivered. I can't pick a favorite. I wish Luke didn't live on the opposite side of the country from me because I would have Luke document every major event in my life.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Luke Lambertson Photo + Video 22
    Luke Lambertson Photo + Video 23
    Luke Lambertson Photo + Video 24

Luke Lambertson Photo + Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints