The Autumn Dog Studio

Saint Paul, MN View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

You are meant to feel every bit of your excitement and nervousness, of your anxiousness and joy. You are meant to feel every feeling to the fullest extent. You are meant to enjoy your marriage day without interruptions or requests from vendors.

My goal is nothing less than to create art that accurately reflects exactly that. To show the beauty and aesthetic, but also the relationships and the feeling. To be present in every moment with you, without asking anything of you.

You will be seen for who you are. And that's all you have to be.

And every step of the way you need a photographer that knows exactly what you want without having to ask.

And that person is me.

And we're going to do this together.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500.00

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Megan S. Getting married on 06/05/2022

Phenomenal Experience

Makayla is phenomenal! Everything about our wedding had to change due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, and Makayla showed such understanding and flexibility in everything she did. I am IN LOVE with our photographs and cannot stop showing them off! They are true works of art and capture my relationship perfectly. I am so thankful we chose Makayla as our photographer.

The Autumn Dog Studio's reply:

You two are the absolute best. Thank you for the opportunity to tell your story in a way that feels true to who you are.
    Mary P. Married on 10/04/2021

Wonderful experience !

I am so thankful I chose Makayla at Autumn Dog Studios to capture my wedding. She truly captured every moment ! When I look at the photos I can truly say I remember the moment just the way she captured it and viewing the images brought tears to my eyes. Makayla was so kind and patient with us through out the evening that she felt more like family than a photographer. I could not be happier with her or the photos! If you are looking for a photographer to capture all your moments she is definitely the photographer for you.

The Autumn Dog Studio's reply:

This is the SWEETEST. It was truly an honor to get to celebrate with you two (and your pups!) and I'm so delighted that you see yourselves truly represented. Thank you for having me along!
  • Adam
    Adam S. Married on 09/10/2021

I am sure to tear up for years to come....

So I believe the conversation about the wedding photographer started with, "I'm sorry, you want to pay how much?" This was two years and some change before the day we actually got married (thanks COVID). I have to say that this is one of the few times I will admit I was wrong and say that Makayla was very much worth it. Our experience started out with a skype meeting, as we lived five hours away, that got the gist of what she does best and if that fit what we wanted in wedding pictures. Spoiler alert, it was. Flash forward two years to the wedding (Makayla worked with us rescheduling due to COVID). She was able to capture moments that I did not even know happened due to the craziness of the day and being pulled in five different directions at once. Moments like my wife looking at her dress, the brides maids playing CAH while getting ready and her family seeing her for the first time in her dress. There are many other moments during the night that she noticed but those were my favs. We did very few posed pictures and the ones we did do went quickly and turned out amazing. I can honestly say that she does care about you on your wedding day and it shows through the photos. I am not an overly emotional guy but I end up tearing up looking back at these and most likely will for years to come. Thank you Autumn Dog Studio and Makayla for capturing not just our wedding but who we are as people.

The Autumn Dog Studio's reply:

These are some of my favorite moments too! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, and it was an absolute honor to work with the two of you and all of your people.

391 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN, 55130
Location of (The Autumn Dog Studio)

The Autumn Dog Studio frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Autumn Dog Studio include in the starting price?

The Autumn Dog Studio includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does The Autumn Dog Studio include in their most popular wedding package?

The Autumn Dog Studio includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does The Autumn Dog Studio offer?

The Autumn Dog Studio offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does The Autumn Dog Studio offer?

The Autumn Dog Studio offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does The Autumn Dog Studio offer for wedding events?

The Autumn Dog Studio offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend The Autumn Dog Studio and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Autumn Dog Studio is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding