Redmond, WA 98052 Map · Phone number

About Craig Larsen Photography

Trusted Professional Wedding Photography for over 20 years. I specialize in in amazing wedding photography. I have a tremendous amount of experience to share with you on your wedding day. I have a wanderlust for travel to very cool wedding ceremonies, and have photographed weddings from Amsterdam to Zihuatanejo (and hundreds of stops in between).

While I have a suprisingly simple approach to weddings, it comes down to my ability to work with any one. As I have said many times: If you can dream it, I can photograph it.

Drop me a line today, and let's get started creating the wedding of your dreams with images that will make you sparkle for a lifetime:)

Follow Craig Larsen Photography on

a277396f26d7e6b9 1335788930884 FB24
FB1

6 Reviews for Craig Larsen Photography

Brittney · Married on 07/19/2014

Craig and Craig Jr. were an incredible asset to our wedding. Craig included an engagement session so that we could work together as a photographer and couple to get our comfort levels good, which was great! On our wedding day, Craig and Craig Jr. were punctual and immediately started capturing pictures, as well as helping in way we asked them all to keep me (the bride) calm and stress free. They not only captured every moment we could have imagined but also were our go to people to help with last minute decorations and getting ready moments. He worked great with our videographer and other vendors. I was so happy to see that he not only captured so many pictures of myself and the groom, our bridal party, and families but also captured pictures of guests, such as family pictures or couple pictures. This worked out to be such an amazing additional favor for all our guests! We highly recommend Craig Larsen Photography!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Heather · Married on 09/07/2013

Craig is SO talented and just a genuinely nice guy. Our pictures are beautiful and perfectly captured our amazing day! Craig was always there along the way to help, support and guide me when it came to photography or wedding planning stress in general. I would recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Joseph · Married on 05/28/2011

Craig was so professional and friendly. He knew when to help and when to step back and just capture the moment. He made us feel so comfortable and it was great for me and my wife to not have to worry about the day. He not only took amazing photos capturing the beautiful day with my new wife and our familes, he also helped with other parts of the wedding, since we had friends doing it and did not know exactly what to do. Craig also gives a great value and is very fair and works with you. I will use Craig for all our special moments with my wife and family for years to come.

Sent on 04/29/2012

Craig Larsen Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Redmond, 98052 See on map