Cowell Industries

Wrenshall, MN View map
$275 Typical Price

$275 Typical Price

Congratulations on your engagement!!

I'm so excited that you found me, Misty Cowell Bergman, wife, mother of three and grandmother to one (so far). I know that no two couples are alike, and your special day should reflect you. My specialty is helping couples put that vision into reality and making it a day to remember and cherish forever.

Not only is the wedding day important but also the lifelong commitment that you are entering into. I want you to have a love filled marriage that lasts forever and the tools and resources to help you do so. As a marriage educator, I can assist you with the resources, knowledge and skills to help sustain a healthy, fulfilling relationship.

I’m a true romantic at heart and I want to make sure to deliver a special experience, an unforgettable day, a celebration of love that you and your loved ones will always remember.

Your wedding will include the booking of so many different things to make it special and your officiant is just as important, Your wedding officiant shares with you that one intimate moment in time and I want to be sure as a participant in that moment that it as perfect as it can be for you. It’s a very important part but I don’t wish for it to be the most expensive part either.

Every wedding is different, and I will make sure to customize my obligations to fit you. Whether is be a small intimate ceremony, a large gathering or a themed wedding I am here for you. I will say that one of my more memorable weddings was a 1920’s theme and we all dressed the part; I am open to anything. Below is a list of what is included with me as an officiant.

*No obligation consultation

*Personalized wedding ceremony script that you chose so it conveys your uniqueness and love

*Vow assistance (review) if you chose to write your own vows

*Access to your wedding script before (to ensure it is what you wish) and after as a keepsake

*Unlimited contact with me to make sure everything is perfect (via emails, phone calls, zoom meetings)

*Travel to your rehearsal (if needed) and ceremony

*Rehearsal attendance and facilitation, wedding practice of processional, alter formation, order of ceremony and recessional

*I understand that not all weddings have the need for rehearsal, and I will ensure we go over everything ahead of time to be prepared

*I arrive 60 minutes prior to the start time, on the day of the ceremony, to speak with the DJ, photographers, and other wedding vendors to ensure the proper flow

*Professional officiating of your wedding ceremony

*Signing of marriage license /Legalization of the marriage

*Filing of your marriage license

Special Virtual option: With the changes happening in Minnesota as of late with Covid-19, I am open to Virtual Ceremonies that provide a safe option for those who would like to have a simple stress-free ceremony during this challenging time