1975 Michigan Ave Apt C25, Marysville, MI 48040 Map · Phone number

About Cowboy Up DJ Services

Howdy y'all...my name is Andrew, owner of Cowboy Up Karaoke & DJ Services. We are a newly formed company who has taken our area by storm with our prompt customer services, outstanding sound quality, karaoke hosting, light shows, and our competitive prices. I'd like to personally thank you for stopping by our Wedding Wire Store Front and hope you find all your questions to be answered right here at "Cowboy Up". Please feel free to ask any questions you may have as I will handle each and every response personally. Have a great day y'all.....

• Fancy Entertainment
Parlor games
60bf2d0bfd1fd44c 1530173175 c97afb6876e36ab9 1530173174 463f24f2f5e3a626 153017

2 Reviews for Cowboy Up DJ Services

jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

They did a great job. Very helpful and kept the party going!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Nichol · Married on 08/18/2018

1.0
      0.5
      1.0
      1.5
      2.0
      0.5

When we met with Andrew he gave us confidence that he would keep the dance floor moving and that he would make the night go smooth as he was a "master of ceremonies" and would make all the announcements. We were told he would be our DJ and would have an assistant but the week of he said it would be Cameron and Steve, I didn't want to argue so I didn't say anything. The day of only Cameron showed up and he was awful. We had to keep prompting him to make announcements even though we filled out the sheet Andrew provided us and Cameron had it in front of him. His music transitions were sloppy and he was playing music that was hard to dance to so all of my older relatives went home after a few songs of that. To top it all off his mother showed up drunk to sit with him at the DJ table and by 11:00 was totally wasted off of our open bar! When we told Andrew our concerns after the wedding was over, we were blamed for not doing more and basically that we should have told the DJ how to do his job that night. Overall I would recommend spending a bit more money for a professional DJ, don’t be fooled by his claims of doing this for many years when the skill set I saw was more akin to a teenager entertaining his friends in the basement.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Cowboy Up DJ Services FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• 1975 Michigan Ave Apt C25 Marysville, 48040 See on map