Couture Photography

San Jose, CA View map

Hello, and welcome to my website. My name is Zafiro; I am a young and passionate woman ready to embark on the next adventure life throws my way. If you can relate to any of the photos on my website, then my next journey may be with you. Currently, I am attending University of California Santa Cruz, where I am double majoring in Art and Sociology. At UCSC, I have enhanced my ability to be more creative, more innovative, and I have learned new photography techniques to capture the perfect moments. At the age of 6, I dreamt of finding my prince charming, as every princess deserves. I have yet to find my prince charming, so please, allow me to continue my dream with you as I capture your smile as you slip into your wedding dress, while tears of love fall, and your mother crying as your father walk you down the aisle to your groom. I have two goals. The first is to catch every single detail of your wedding. Secondly, to make you smile as you flip through your wedding album.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
    Maria Married on 09/06/2014
    I highly recommend couture photography for your event. I had Zafiro take pictures at my daughter and niece's quinceanera.  The pictures were amazing! She is a very professional , patient, and nice person. She keeps you well informed on what she is doing and also made sure we were happy with the amount of pictures she took before leaving for the day. She always consulted with me before taking the next step to make sure we were ok with her work. She was also easy to communicate with, I could text or call her anytime I had a question, and she was very nice and prompt to respond. I am very happy  and satisfied with her work. I made a good choice in hiring her for the quinceanera and I would hire her again in any future events
  • User2433092 2+ years ago
    I really recommend couture photography. She is really nice and professional. My fiance and I took our engagement pictures recently and we loved them all!! We had so much fun having her take our pics. She also took pics for my sisters wedding last year we loved her work so that is why I am using her for my wedding too :) her prices are affordable too. I think everyone should try couture photography you guys will love it! Trust me!!
    Norma Married on 06/22/2013
    Saphire, I would like to thank you for everything. Especially for not just being the photographer at my daughter's sweet 16 party but for taking on different roles, you helped out immensely! You even helped me coordinate the party even though it wasn't in the contract lol My daughter Vanessa and I really appreciate it. Your service and professionalism is truly admired. I wish you and your team the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank You So Much! Take care xoxo

Pricing

Couture Photography Price Rates

950 S First St. San Jose, CA, 95110
Location of (Couture Photography)

Couture Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Couture Photography include in the starting price?

Couture Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography styles does Couture Photography offer?

Couture Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Couture Photography offer?

Couture Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Couture Photography offer for wedding events?

Couture Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Couture Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Couture Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.6 in quality of service and 4.6 in average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding