Calistoga, CA 94515 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Courtney Stockton Photography

Courtney Stockton Photography // Photographer for all things Love // Napa, Seattle & Beyond

My work can be described as charismatic, playful and vibrant. It is about capturing those magical moments in a real and honest way.

I am a lifestyle photographer. My style is natural, organic and free. While I may ask you to sit and smile for me, I will more likely ask you to run, play and even dance. I strive to create images that illustrate the pure joy in these moments and represent your character, quirks and love.

Currently based in Napa Valley & Seattle, I specialize in small and intimate weddings. I am also available for creative portraits and lifestyle sessions.

Follow Courtney Stockton Photography on

Courtney Stockton Photography 6
Courtney Stockton Photography 7

Kimberly T. · Married on 06/22/2019

Truly Amazing!

WE LOVE COURTNEY! My husband and I are so blessed to have had Courtney as our wedding photographer. First, she is a kind, thoughtful, and wonderful person. Secondly, she is talented, experienced, and professional. She was always quick to respond to emails and very organized. My husband and I had Courtney take our engagement photos and we had the best time! Courtney was able to make my husband and I feel very comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. We love her style of fun, bright, and vibrant photos. On our wedding day, Courtney captured every single moment of our day perfectly. Again, she made my husband and I feel relaxed in front of the camera and have fun on our big day. Our wedding photos turned out better then we could have ever imagined! I'm still obsessed with every single photo she took. Our wedding photos are gorgeous and she captured the love and fun my husband had on our wedding day. My husband and I will definitely look to Courtney to photograph big life events in the future.

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Courtney Stockton Photography 12
    Courtney Stockton Photography 13

McKenzie · Married on 08/25/2018

Courtney is Amazing!!!

My husband and I feel so lucky to have found Courtney for our wedding photos and engagement session. After seeing the brightness and joy in her photos on Instagram, I knew her look was a great match for us.
    Right off the bat, she was so responsive and thoughtful. She is such a genuinely sweet person and made us feel comfortable during the photos, even though we usually shy away from cameras. She went out of her way on our wedding day, getting all the photos we requested and much more. Her bright and vibrant photos captured our love and the setting beautifully. Her second photographer, Cecilia, also did a great job and was equally as sweet!
    Courtney is so talented, if you are considering working with her, I assure you that you will be so happy you did. I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

If there was a photographer fairy, Courtney Stockton would be it. Not only is she cute as a button (just like a fairy) but she will turn your dreams into reality on your wedding day. She floats through the venue capturing each detail. She makes you feel beautiful and hides all those not-so-attractive angles. I still obsess over every photo. Choosing favorites was an unrealistic expectation and my home doesn't have enough wall space to keep up with her magic. Please don't look any further. Let her sprinkle her fairy dust and make your wishes come true.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Courtney Stockton Photography 14
    Courtney Stockton Photography 15

Courtney Stockton Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Calistoga, 94515 See on map