Courtney Kent Productions

Courtney Kent Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Courtney Kent Productions

30 Day Guarantee!

Our wedding videography company is based out of the North Shore area in Massachusetts. We have been capturing the most important day of couple’s lives all around New England since 2015.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Client Revisions (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

I see that a lot of couples have a hard time deciding on whether or not to hire a videographer for their wedding, but after seeing Courtney's work from a friend's wedding, I was sold. She seamlessly captured our wedding day, and I was in tears watching our Facebook teaser video. There were so many times where I didn't even realize Courtney was in the same room when she was filming, and the moments she captured were so genuine. If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, hire Courtney! You will not be disappointed!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christina, 8/17/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

It has taken me a few weeks to write this because I needed time to adequately put my gratitude into words. Courtney and Chris captured our wedding day in great detail and created an end product that is already cherished by myself and by many. I even had a coworker tear up while recounting her favorite parts of my trailer video! Courtney is incredibly professional; she showed up on time and was prepared and ready to go. From the moment she walked in, Courtney blended in seamlessly and was able to capture everything organically, as it truly happened. Like many others, my husband and I wavered about whether or not to fit a videographer into our budget-- but let me just say, Courtney was the best find of our wedding planning. If we had to do it over again, I'd book her first. Even if you don't think you want a wedding video, take a few minutes to review her work-- it'll change your mind. Thank you, Courtney! We will treasure your work always.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caroline, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

My husband and I went back and forth on hiring a videographer for our wedding. We are so glad we chose Courtney to capture our day. Our video captures every special moment and is so well put together. I cannot even watch our trailer without tearing up. Her work is invaluable and we are so happy we have this video to watch over and over again and share with loved ones. I highly recommend Courtney and her team!

Profile Picture Jannie, 2/18/18, 6 Reviews

2 AWARDS

Photos & Videos

5 Photos

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1515547589 9b08e075d023292b 1515547588 acf08ca28e8a9c41 1515547600929 1 monique matt
220x220 sq 1515547589 d4b5cb4737392760 1515547588 aae14d16a1c669ba 1515547600933 2 melissa dennis
220x220 sq 1515547590 bcee637e7cf8e82b 1515547588 20ba176fd83e79ee 1515547600935 3 aly mike
220x220 sq 1515547590 b0af263b1e84c454 1515547589 0f4f56fbba03170d 1515547600936 4 kaitlynn jer
220x220 sq 1515547590 2ebc257d066623f8 1515547589 10a379aa76d4b2fb 1515547600938 5 rebecca corey

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Courtney Kent Productions is the #1 wedding videography service I recommend. Her stories are moving and personal, and truly capture the experience and personality of every couple she works with. Courtney's professionalism and turnaround time are unmatched in the industry.

Peabody, MA 01960   See On Map