Courtney June Photography

Jordan, MN View map
$3,195 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1995.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3195

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Molly
    Molly Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing Pictures to Remember an Amazing Day!

Courtney and Matt are Amazing!

I reached out to Courtney to enquire about engagement and wedding pictures after I came across the CourtneyJune Photography facebook page in early 2019 after searching for local photographers. I snooped around at the albums she had posted and saw so many amazing and unique photos. After my first conversation with Courtney, I knew she was the right fit! Insert Pandemic... Through all of the shut downs and restrictions due to Covid-19, Courtney was flexable and understanding with the many changes that came along with it including taking all the precausions needed to keep everyone's health a top priority. Eventhough our wedding day was not how we had originally planned it, Courtney and Matt were able to capture the love and joy we shared that day with our close family and friends.
  • Kc Keyly
    Kc Keyly Married on 10/02/2020

The Most Genuine Photographer in Minnesota

I am still blown away by Courtney's work - she is committed and passionate and her talent shows in every photo. From the initial meeting her communication was exceptional, she's very organized and asks important questions - in a way, she even helped plan the wedding for the day of. Everything she does shows her passion and talent, I couldn't be more satisfied. Courtney is a talented professional, an organized business woman, and a kind soul - I was honored to have her.
    Kim M. Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding 08-08-2020

Loved, loved, loved Courtney! She was amazing to work with! She built a package to what we needed and got every picture we could have wanted. Will definitely recommend her to all of my friends and family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Weddings at The Broz Weddings at The Broz Historic Weddings

We love Courtney June Photography! She is from the New Prague area so she appreciates and understands the history and details or our venue, which we so appreciate. She is very professional and does an amazing job capturing the beautiful moments of the day!

Dream Day Dressing Rooms Dream Day Dressing Rooms Wedding Rentals

Courtney June takes stunning photographs. I wish I had found her 2 years ago! She is a total professional, and yet has a fun personality which makes working with her a blast!

Sixpence Events & Planning Sixpence Events & Planning Wedding Planners

Courtney's professionalism might just catch you off guard, especially because here demeanor is so friendly and laid back, but there is an artist with some intense training behind that lens. I love working alongside of Courtney, she never fails to impress me on her time management and ability to get the shot list accomplished!

512 Syndicate St Jordan, MN, 55352
Location of (Courtney June Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding