Courtney June Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Molly
    Molly Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing Pictures to Remember an Amazing Day!

Courtney and Matt are Amazing!

I reached out to Courtney to enquire about engagement and wedding pictures after I came across the CourtneyJune Photography facebook page in early 2019 after searching for local photographers. I snooped around at the albums she had posted and saw so many amazing and unique photos. After my first conversation with Courtney, I knew she was the right fit! Insert Pandemic... Through all of the shut downs and restrictions due to Covid-19, Courtney was flexable and understanding with the many changes that came along with it including taking all the precausions needed to keep everyone's health a top priority. Eventhough our wedding day was not how we had originally planned it, Courtney and Matt were able to capture the love and joy we shared that day with our close family and friends.
  • Kc Keyly
    Kc Keyly Married on 10/02/2020

The Most Genuine Photographer in Minnesota

I am still blown away by Courtney's work - she is committed and passionate and her talent shows in every photo. From the initial meeting her communication was exceptional, she's very organized and asks important questions - in a way, she even helped plan the wedding for the day of. Everything she does shows her passion and talent, I couldn't be more satisfied. Courtney is a talented professional, an organized business woman, and a kind soul - I was honored to have her.
    Kim M. Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding 08-08-2020

Loved, loved, loved Courtney! She was amazing to work with! She built a package to what we needed and got every picture we could have wanted. Will definitely recommend her to all of my friends and family!
    Taylor Z. Married on 09/20/2019

Wondeful Photos!

Courtney was an amazing photographer and was so great to work with on our wedding day! I knew right away after meeting with her that she was the photographer for us. She answered all of my questions, had ideas to share, and made choosing the package best for us super easy. On the day of she kept everyone organized and made getting through photos a breeze. The finished photos were amazing and we're so happy with them! I highly recommend Courtney for your wedding photographer needs!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience

Working with Courtney was an absolute dream from start to finish! We met Courtney at a wedding fair and immediately knew we wanted to work with her. She worked out a package together so we ended up doing a second shooter for half the day which balanced our budget and wants nicely. She did a great job of keeping in contact with us and asking if we had any questions.

On the actual day, both Courtney and her husband (our second shooter) were punctual, professional, and awesome to work with! We felt so comfortable shooting with them and honestly had so much fun with them! Courtney was super helpful in capturing all of the shots we asked for, even some on the day of. She kept our timeline going well without being pushy.

We got our photos back at almost exactly 4 weeks (she promises a 4-6 week turnaround) and they are absolutely stunning! We have already printed many of the pictures and shared them with friends everywhere because we love them so much.

Overall, choosing Courtney as our photographer was one of the best choices we made during the entire wedding planning process and we are so happy with her quality of work!
    Matt B. Married on 06/22/2019

Book these photographers now!

I absolutely cannot praise these photographers enough! Courtney and Matt were absolutely amazing! They were so friendly, fun, funny, and professional. They seriously felt like they were guests at our wedding instead of our photographers. And oh my god, the photos they got were amazing! They captured our day perfectly and were able to get our photos back to us within, I think under three months! When budgeting our wedding, my wife and I knew that photography was something we were willing to pay quite a bit for. We were so lucky when we found Courtney June Photography, reasonable prices for amazing work. The quality of the pictures and the quality of the service were something that we could never have imagined. These people are the best photographers, not only in the Twin Cities, but the best photographers and best people I've had the pleasure to have worked with! Hurry up, book them now before it's too late!
  • Kim
    Kim W. Married on 06/01/2019

Amaznig experience and professional service

Courtney did such an amazing job not only capturing our day but helping me get my timeline firmed up and making sure we were staying on time. The attention to detail was awesome and both Courtney and Matt were fun to work with. I would highly recommend Courtney June Photography to anyone. Final photos were fantastic and we will definitely use Courtney again in the future as our family grows!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 02/11/2019

Book her asap!

Courtney's photos are as lovely as she is! Courtney is an absolute dream to work with: we could not have been happier with her!! She is creative, thinks on the spot and really listens and delivers on what you are trying to capture in your wedding photos. Courtney, herself, is just a great person, caring and really is there to help you and make sure your day and the pictures from your day are as beautiful as she is. From her professionalism in helping you prepare for your big day, to the follow up after your big day Courtney is just amazing. You will not be disappointed in choosing Courtney June!
    Emily Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I would recommend Courtney to anyone. She was beyond wonderful. We did both engagement photos and wedding photos with her and I would not have went to anyone else. For our engagement session I told her the type of photos I was looking for and she went out and searched for the type of place I wanted. Once she found the perfect spot, she went there prior to our shoot to make sure she found the best places to take our photos. Our engagement photos turned out amazing. Then for our wedding, she was nothing less than spectacular. She contacted the owners of our venue early and showed up on the day of the wedding early to get a feel for our venue. Throughout our the day she went above and beyond. She helped hold my dress, get the most beautiful shots, and was so patient with us. I am so excited to see our wedding photos, I know they will be beautiful. Again, I would recommend Courtney to anyone. I know we will be using her in the future for future baby and family photos.
  • Wendy
    Wendy T. Married on 09/15/2018

She is amazing!

She captured every moment I could ever want! With a epic cake smash picture! Amazing at what she does! She will give you everything you could ever want in pictures! Best way to remeber your big day!
    Claire Married on 09/01/2018
    Courtney was absolutely amazing! She was so adaptive for both locations and truly captured the essence of our wedding. She was so sweet and the pictures were breath taking! I will be choosing her for any other of my photography needs! She was also so quick on getting us our images.
    Brittany Married on 08/18/2018
    Courtney is amazing at what she does! She did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. We had 4 different locations and she got all locations perfect!we are so happy with how the pictures turned out. She is beyond amazing!!
    Shannon Married on 12/17/2017
    Courtney was absolutely fantastic! She not only photographed our wedding, but also our engagement session. I don't really like having my photo taken, but she helped my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and the three of us had so much fun the whole time. I really wanted to pick a photographer that not only had the style I liked but also was someone I could be friends with, and we definitely found that in Courtney! Our photos turned out so amazing, I couldn't believe how natural we looked, even in posed photos. I feel like I relive our wedding day every time I look at them, and I will absolutely cherish them forever. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!
    Katie Married on 10/27/2017
    Courtney was so incredibly amazing to work with. We are in love with all of the pictures that she took for us.
    Rachel Married on 08/19/2017
    When looking for a photographer it is SO OVERWHELMING. Courtney made it everything but. She made the process so simple and easy for me, being a photographer myself, I debated on taking my own bridal shower photos but knew it would be hard to talk with my guests and focus on getting great images, and talk about stressful. I am SO HAPPY I hired her to take all of my bridal shower images. Immediately after finding her online we had an over the phone consultation talking about my wants and needs for the day. She was so knowledgeable and friendly and made great suggestions. On the day of the event she arrived right on time and got right to work. She started to grab snapshots of my decorations and candid shots as I greeted my guests. She was almost like a ghost, she worked quietly and did not interrupt any of my guests, and honestly at times I didn’t even know where she was because she was capturing all of the little details of the event that my hostess put so much work into. She was a busy bee the whole time and never once did I see her standing around. When I wanted a group photo or a specific image I just had to grab her and ask, which was super simple plus she gave great instructions to those she was photographing. She gave me multiple opportunities to get different backgrounds, indoor, outdoor, by the pool etc. so that I would have variety in my gallery, which by the way was AMAZING! Courtney continued to check up on me during the event, asking if there were any other shots I wanted which I really appreciated. Courtney’s images and work speak for themselves but she is a fantastic person who genuinely cares about her clients and shows a huge passion for her job. It didn’t feel like I was just another “wedding client”, she makes you feel like you are her one & only client, & isn’t that what we all want.
    Toni Married on 08/12/2017
    Words cannot describe how amazing Courtney was, but I will try my best! I discovered CJP at a wedding fair and instantly fell in love with her style. I knew that's exactly who I wanted to photograph my special day. First, she was very personable with getting to know me before my wedding day. We spent months in communication so she would know exactly what I wanted, how I wanted it, and where I wanted it. When she showed up for my wedding, she was timely and had a great itinerary. She literally captured everything. My husband and I loved Courtney's energetic personality, it made all the photos fun (we both dislike being photographed) and worth it. To have a photographer care so much about the feel of your photos makes them even more special. Not only was she great at taking photos, but she helped walk us through the entire day. For example, we had no idea on some wedding etiquette (like cutting the cake) and she was so willing to help us figure things out. There was only one problem we encountered after our wedding... We could NOT decide on which photos we liked best, so we had to print them all!! I would highly recommend Courtney June Photography to any couple wanting a wedding photographer who cares about you, has such creativity, and makes your wedding day something you love to look at for the rest of your life.
    Danielle Married on 11/18/2016
    Courtney is an incredibly talented photographer! I felt so comfortable the moment I met her and her attention to detail is impeccable. We actually discussed how we both lived in California and she told me she attended Brooks Institute...it's the Stanford of photography so I knew I couldn't be in better hands!!! I felt she was so educated and gifted, I was so fortunate to be able to have her for a photographer! I would HIGHLY recommend Courtney June Photography to every couple, you will be beyond thrilled with your photos!
    Anna Married on 10/01/2016
    I found Courtney at the Forever Bride Market in Spring 2016. We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding photos turned out! She captured many special moments between the two of us and also got a lot of great pictures of our guests and the details of our decor.

Courtney was very organized, attentive to detail, and responsive throughout the entire wedding process. I am pretty shy and reserved, but she put me at ease and I was able to relax and enjoy posing and being in front of the camera on the wedding day. Courtney was also very professional - she always responded to emails in less than one day, helped us make a master schedule and stay on track on the wedding day, and got pictures back to us very quickly - in fewer than six weeks.

I would highly recommend Courtney June Photography to future brides in the Twin Cities!
    Eric Married on 09/24/2016
    Courtney was absolutely perfect! We could not be happier with all of the ways she went above and beyond to make our wedding day spectacular. She was extremely professional, courteous, and timely. There are countless ways Courtney improved our day. In respect to her photos, she really knows how to capture stunning, candid, and artistic photographs of every aspect of the day, and we will cherish the memories she saved for us for the rest of our lives! I promise you will be ecstatic with the results. I know we were!
    Maggie Married on 06/25/2016
    Your wedding photos are something that you want to forever cherish, being able to look back on and feel the emotions and love you did that day! Courtney June Photography does just that! Courtney isn't only professional about her pictures, she's also all about her client! She has amazing communication with you weeks before and weeks after your wedding! She'll make sure you are doing great throughout your day, comfortable while taking pictures and even help you with your crazy family! She captured so many moments and details that I missed throughout my day, that I am greatful she took the time to get! I will forever and always use Courtney June Photography for any moments that I was captured!
    Kathleen Married on 06/25/2016
    Book her! This photographer will NOT let you down. Her creativity and quality is beyond anything you could imagine. Courtney was a lot of fun, put ease to the whole bridal party and captured emotion into the photos like no other. After hearing horror stories from many brides at my work, I wanted to make sure that my daughter did not have to be discouraged on or after her special day. Wedding photos are your visual memories to look back on forever. We chose Courtney June Photography and were astonished with the results. Courtney is a lot of fun, extremely organized and creative beyond belief. Not only were we surprised by the quantity of the photos but the quality was beyond anything we could imagine. She made a sweaty hot day look amazing! She was able to captivate feelings in her photos and the variety and details were unbelievable. Her creativity was astonishing and the photos actually made us cry. Courtney June Photography gave my daughter and our new family memories of a lifetime. Many of our family and friends that have viewed our gallery have commented on how great the photos are! I could not Thank Courtney enough for her great work! I would highly recommend Courtney June to anyone. We have been blessed beyond belief!
    Jamie Married on 06/11/2016
    Courtney June Photography is amazing! I highly recommend her!!! She did my wedding in June at The Minnesota Harvest Apple Orchard and her pictures were breathtaking. I got so many wonderful compliments on my wedding photos and how great my photographer was! Lots of family friends who have had their kids get married recently said their photos were great but that mine were AMAZING! Courtney is so much fun and very organized! She gets back to you right away and on top of things. She captured every beautiful moment of the day! Her assistant Sarah is wonderful too! The two ladies worked very hard and were so much fun and patient! It was very very hot that day and those two ladies were there from beginning to end! I can't thank them enough for giving me memories that will last a lifetime!! Her timeline was perfect getting my wedding photos back only took her 4 weeks!! The sneak peak was amazing! And a few days later I had all my photos in hand and they are perfect! They are all my favorite! Courtney did a beautiful job! I will be going back to Courtney June Photography for my future photos :-)
    Tacye Married on 05/07/2016
    Courtney June Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with! Courtney is truly an artist and it showed with every picture she took of our wedding. Starting with our initial meeting and lasting well after, she was a true professional always available to answer any questions we had. Courtney has a warmth to her personality that put all our guests at ease and it immediately felt like she was part of the family. She was so good in fact that often times we forgot she was even there! She was able to capture every special moment of our wedding with amazing attention to detail. Courtney and her photos greatly exceeded our expectations! We all know that at the end of the day it comes down to the finished product and we were not disappointed! The photo album looked absolutely stunning, as it felt like it was tailored perfectly to our tastes! So pleased!!! Looking back hiring Courtney June Photography was by far the easiest decision we made while planning our dream wedding. Thank you Courtney for everything!!
    Theresa Married on 04/08/2016
    Courtney June Photography is absolutely amazing and I can not say enough good things about her. I would highly recommend her in a heart beat. Courtney was so easy to work with, has a fabulous personality and was instrumental in coordinating my big day, working with other vendors as needed, and organizing it to allow the day to flow perfectly and be as stress free as possibly.

The photographs she was able to deliver were outstanding!! She is a true artist and I've had so many compliments on my beautiful pictures.

My photographs from Courtney June Photography are stunning, and so is she. I will certainly pick her to capture all other life milestones in our future.
    Matt Married on 10/03/2015
    Dear Everyone,
    Courtney from Courtney June Photography is awesome. She is flexible with schedules and willing to work with the you on ha rd times that can not be missed. She is very knowledgeable and has a great personality. Both my wife and I were very picky on what we wanted and she was the only photographer that had what we wanted at a great price. If my wife and I get pictures taken in the future we will definitely be hiring Courtney June. I hope this helps every future bride and groom.