Courtney Hellen Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,550 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,550 Most Popular Price

I'm Courtney - wedding photographer, dog mom, and adventure lover. Growing up in Oregon has lead me to be inspired by wild landscapes and sharp natural colors. As a photographer, I strive to capture your love story authentically and beautifully, all while keeping you comfortable and relaxed throughout the process.

I love WeddingWire, but if you're interested in booking my services - please fill out the contact form on my website!
It helps me get to know a little more about you and your partner and it helps me get back to you a lot faster!

Courtney Hellen Photography embodies film, natural, and photojournalistic techniques throughout her work. She is a great choice for your engagement photos, couple's shoots, and of course, wedding photos. The list of other services that are available with Courtney Hellen Photography includes:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • 35mm Film + Polaroid Photography
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,550

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Cassie
    Cassie H. Married on 08/21/2021

Don’t miss out.

I’m so thankful I found Courtney. Not only did she create amazing memories of our wedding, but she had fun with us! She made it comfortable for us from the minute she showed up. The day after the wedding she provided us with a small amount of photos from the wedding! We were so excited and fell in love! Her pricing is great for the quality you receive!

I’m already ready to book her for maternity photos if we can!
  • Madison
    Madison U. Married on 07/17/2021

Choosing Courtney as our photographer was one of the best choices we made!

Courtney was absolutely awesome through the entire process of working together. From the very start, Courtney's communication was absolutely on point and even requested that we met up or had a phone call before we locked in our decision on booking her. My husband and I loved how laid back, yet very organized and detail oriented Courtney was. Our entire wedding party and our wedding guests continuously comment on how well Courtney helped with making our day flow so smoothly, all while seeming as though she was a long-time friend of ours! If we could go back, we would choose Courtney as our photographer 100 times over again, because not only was she an awesome photographer, but now someone that we think of as our friend! Thank you Courtney for truly capturing our love on such a special day. We will cherish your photos forever.
  • Janika
    Janika J. Married on 06/12/2021

Great Work and Fun Person!

Working with Courtney was so easy. We started planning with her when we lived in different states, and she was really helpful coordinating with our schedules. We had her take our engagement and wedding photos and enjoyed both experiences immensely! We are not used to having pictures done, but Courtney is a kind and welcoming person who made us feel comfortable. She was ready and excited to be a part of our day and was flexible when it rained and our timeline changed. She not only took beautiful pictures but when a piece of lace tore off my dress, she fixed it for me. We loved our pictures and can't wait to share them with our friends and family!

Courtney Hellen Photography's reply:

You two are the best!! So happy I was able to be a part of your big day, it was amazing. Thank you so much!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Danielle & Lee
    22 photos · 07/21/2018

Portland, OR Portland, Oregon, 97214
(541) 419-1666
Location of (Courtney Hellen Photography)

Courtney Hellen Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Courtney Hellen Photography include in the starting price?

Courtney Hellen Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Courtney Hellen Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Courtney Hellen Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Courtney Hellen Photography offer?

Courtney Hellen Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Courtney Hellen Photography offer?

Courtney Hellen Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Courtney Hellen Photography offer for wedding events?

Courtney Hellen Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Courtney Hellen Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Courtney Hellen Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding