Courtney Garbow Photography

1413 Monarch Circle, Naples, FL 34116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 101

About Courtney Garbow Photography

About Courtney Garbow Photography

I'm so happy you are here reading this, because choosing a photographer for your special day is a big deal, and it's not just about whether you like my photos or not, it's about much more than that! So let me give you some insight on what you can expect from working with Courtney Garbow Photography!

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE and am always so honored when my clients choose me to capture such special and precious moments. On your wedding day you can expect a photographer who is efficient, outgoing, creative, but most importantly someone who goes with the flow and helps get the job done with ease, because let's be real - not every wedding day will go according to plan. I want to be more than your photographer, I want to be your friend as well. Someone you can count on, and come to before, during, and after your big day. I want to capture the REAL, and GENUINE connections between you and your loved ones. Yes I definitely get those formal, posed smiling photos, but my main goal is to capture those candid, in-between moments where you are smiling with happy tears in your eyes, embracing your love while soaking in each second of that day. Those moments that will give you all the feels when you look back at your images - that is my goal.

Experience

Yes, I believe it's important for you to choose a photographer who has experience capturing weddings, which I do - I've been photographing weddings since 2010, but I'm not that photographer who's been around the world (yet), or who has worked with well-known people. Of course, what a dream it would be, and eventually I hope to have that under my belt, but honestly to me what matters when it comes to experience is someone who knows their equipment, has a back-up plan, who knows how to handle your images with care during and after your big day, someone you can trust and rely on every step of the way - not only after you receive your final wedding gallery but even after that (because I absolutely love family photography, too)!

I want to work with couple's who believe in my work, in my vision for you, who can trust in my creativity and know I have their best interest when capturing their special day, family, (even your fur babies too!). So whether your big day is a small intimate wedding in a park, or a huge wedding at a venue that fits hundreds, know that I'll have your back and make sure to capture moments that you will cherish and absolutely love looking back on.

You can expect moments captured in natural, candid, photojournalistic, and traditional styles. My first wedding package begins at $1,500 for four hours of coverage by me. I also offers packages with a second shooter to help capture more of your big day, as well as complimentary engagement sessions. In addition to wedding day and engagement photography, I absolutely love capturing family, lifestyle business, and boudoir shoots. Destination weddings are also welcome. Your high-resolution images are fully edited and delivered as digital files via a password protected online gallery.

Follow Courtney Garbow Photography on

Courtney Garbow Photography 6
Courtney Garbow Photography 7

Nick Ummarino · Married on 01/04/2019

Client/Associate

Courtney Garbow is an exceptional photographer with a fresh and cinematic photography style. I’ve had the pleasure of working with her as both a freelancer myself and a client. She recently shot my wedding and I was blown away by the quality and beauty of the images she captured of our special event! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nick for your kind words! Being a client of yours for my business promotional video was so fun and then to switch roles and be the one to capture special memories for you on your special day with Kerri was wonderful! I'm so grateful we have created the business partnership we have but most importantly I'm happy that you and Kerri are happy with your images, thank you!

Catherine Flynn · Married on 11/01/2018

Couldn't Have Chosen Better!

We were lucky enough to have Courtney photograph our little shotgun wedding in November of 2018. She was very professional and helped two people (and a dog), who are normally very awkward in front of a camera, create beautiful wedding photos. You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Aww Catherine thank you so much! I had a blast capturing your intimate wedding. You, Pat & your families made me feel so welcomed and appreciated!

Courtney Garbow Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files