Courtney Garbow Photography

$2,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

About Courtney Garbow Photography

I'm so happy you are here reading this, because choosing a photographer for your special day is a big deal, and it's not just about whether you like my photos or not, it's about much more than that! So let me give you some insight on what you can expect from working with Courtney Garbow Photography!

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE and am always so honored when my clients choose me to capture such special and precious moments. On your wedding day you can expect a photographer who is efficient, outgoing, creative, but most importantly someone who goes with the flow and helps get the job done with ease, because let's be real - not every wedding day will go according to plan. I want to be more than your photographer, I want to be your friend as well. Someone you can count on, and come to before, during, and after your big day. I want to capture the REAL, and GENUINE connections between you and your loved ones. Yes I definitely get those formal, posed smiling photos, but my main goal is to capture those candid, in-between moments where you are smiling with happy tears in your eyes, embracing your love while soaking in each second of that day. Those moments that will give you all the feels when you look back at your images - that is my goal.

Experience

Yes, I believe it's important for you to choose a photographer who has experience capturing weddings, which I do - I've been photographing weddings since 2010, but I'm not that photographer who's been around the world (yet), or who has worked with well-known people. Of course, what a dream it would be, and eventually I hope to have that under my belt, but honestly to me what matters when it comes to experience is someone who knows their equipment, has a back-up plan, who knows how to handle your images with care during and after your big day, someone you can trust and rely on every step of the way - not only after you receive your final wedding gallery but even after that (because I absolutely love family photography, too)!

I want to work with couple's who believe in my work, in my vision for you, who can trust in my creativity and know I have their best interest when capturing their special day, family, (even your fur babies too!). So whether your big day is a small intimate wedding in a park, or a huge wedding at a venue that fits hundreds, know that I'll have your back and make sure to capture moments that you will cherish and absolutely love looking back on.

You can expect moments captured in natural, candid, photojournalistic, and traditional styles. My first wedding package begins at $2,500 for 6 hours of coverage by me. I also offers packages with a second shooter to help capture more of your big day, as well as complimentary engagement sessions. In addition to wedding day and engagement photography, I absolutely love capturing family, lifestyle business, and boudoir shoots. Destination weddings are also welcome. Your high-resolution images are fully edited and delivered as digital files via a password protected online gallery.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints

• Samantha
    Samantha Married on 04/25/2021

AMAZING Photographer

Courtney is absolutely amazing! The package that I got included a boudoir shoot and photography for my wedding! She made me feel so comfortable through out my whole experience with her. One of the many things I loved about her is that she is so honest, I highly recommend her!

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Aww Samantha you are so sweet! I am so happy you enjoyed your experience working with me :D I truly appreciate your kind words, you killed your session too!
  • Megan
    Megan L. Married on 02/12/2021

Most incredible experience/photographs I have ever had.

I cannot say enough great things about her. She was there on time, very communicative, took the most incredible photos, quick, to the point, instructive, energetic, informative, bright and OH SO TALENTED. It would be an absolute mistake not going with her - she has raw talent. Just look at these photos.. they speak for themselves!

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Megan, you & Kyle were such a dream to work with! So laid back, open to my ideas & welcoming! I can't believe we just met that day & it all went so perfectly :D thank you again so much for your kind words, I'm so happy you're happy with you experience with me!
    Michelle P. Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing photographer and experience!

My husband and I chose Courtney to photograph our initmate wedding ceremony/bride and groom portraits. Courtney was amazing to work with! She is super friendly, professional and made us feel very comfortable. Our pictures turned out perfect and we got them back very fast! She is also very quick with communication. We will defnitely use Courtney for any professional photos we need in the future!!

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Michelle you are so kind! I had such a great time capturing your intimate ceremony and portraits with Peter! You both are so lovely and I am so thankful for your kind words. I look forward to working with you in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Carlos Moreno & Sarah Moreno
    70 photos · 09/02/2017

1413 Monarch Circle Naples, Florida, 34116
Location of (Courtney Garbow Photography)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding