Courtney Garbow Photography Reviews

20 | Naples, FL

20 Reviews for Courtney Garbow Photography

• Megan

Megan Leigh 路 Getting married on 02/12/2021

Most incredible experience/photographs I have ever had.

I cannot say enough great things about her. She was there on time, very communicative, took the most incredible photos, quick, to the point, instructive, energetic, informative, bright and OH SO TALENTED. It would be an absolute mistake not going with her - she has raw talent. Just look at these photos.. they speak for themselves!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Megan, you & Kyle were such a dream to work with! So laid back, open to my ideas & welcoming! I can't believe we just met that day & it all went so perfectly :D thank you again so much for your kind words, I'm so happy you're happy with you experience with me!

Michelle Pulley 路 Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing photographer and experience!

My husband and I chose Courtney to photograph our initmate wedding ceremony/bride and groom portraits. Courtney was amazing to work with! She is super friendly, professional and made us feel very comfortable. Our pictures turned out perfect and we got them back very fast! She is also very quick with communication. We will defnitely use Courtney for any professional photos we need in the future!!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Michelle you are so kind! I had such a great time capturing your intimate ceremony and portraits with Peter! You both are so lovely and I am so thankful for your kind words. I look forward to working with you in the future!

Kathe lopez 路 Married on 11/01/2020

Best photographer/artist ever!

Working with Courtney was a dream! She is a true artist that captures every beautiful, funny, and happy moment. Courtney was my photographer for my wedding, and after seeing my photos I would hire her for anything I could use as an excuse to have a photographer! Courtney was so nice from the first time we spoke, she made me feel like she was a friend who was there to take pictures. I felt comfortable, confident, and had a blast working with her.

Sent on 11/05/2020

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Kathe!! You are the sweetest! Your wedding day was one I鈥檒l never forget. From all the positive energy, good laughs, beautiful light & even more beautiful love between you + John馃槏 thank you so much for choosing me to be apart of it all! I鈥檓 so happy you鈥檙e happy with your memories & I can鈥檛 wait to show you the rest & to work together again in the future!! 馃檶馃徎鉂わ笍

Megan Mccarthy 路 Married on 08/15/2020

Courtney makes engagement pics fun!!

My fiance and I just had our engagement session with Courtney and we had a blast! We were both a little worried that engagement pictures would be awkward, but Courtney made it so fun! She had some creative ideas we wouldn't have thought of and she was very receptive to our preferences! We went with her Adventure Package which seemed perfect for an engagement session and was very fairly priced. She was quite prompt with our sneak peeks getting them to us the very next day and we got the rest of our edited photos within a week! We totally would have gone with her for our wedding too if we hadn't already paid a deposit for a photographer in our home town. We highly recommend Courtney!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Oh my heart! Thank you so much Megan for your kind words
  • Amy

Amy Dawson 路 Married on 02/22/2020

All the feels!!!!

I don鈥檛 even know where to begin! 5 stars just isn鈥檛 enough. Everyone in southwest FL needs to hire Courtney for their wedding! I was an out of town bride (Minnesota) and had to communicate with Courtney mostly via text/phone, and she couldn鈥檛 have made it easier. From the moment I inquired about her availability, to booking her, to finally meeting her in person, to planning the photography timeline, to the big day鈥擟ourtney went above and beyond. Florida brides, you will love her the instant you meet her! She is so patient, kind, fun, caring, meticulous, efficient, and professional. I got my sneak peak literally days after my wedding, and they were AMAZING. Instant tears. I would鈥檝e been so happy with just that handful of photos... but then she sent me the entire album 1 month later and WOW. More tears, duh. Her shooting and editing style is THE BEST. She captured my wedding day perfectly. All the feels going through the album, I cannot thank her enough for the beautiful gift she has given my husband and I. GO BOOK COURTNEY NOW!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Amy!! Girl, I don鈥檛 even know where to begin with YOU! From the beginning you communicated so well with me, you were always so helpful being on top of planning & making sure we are always on the same page. Day of I swear I felt like I was seeing an old friend! You & Seth were amazing to work with along with your wedding party & family! You all were so down to earth, kind, welcoming & SO damn funny! I鈥檓 so glad you are so happy with my services & your images. I had the best time capturing your special day & can鈥檛 thank you enough for choosing me :)
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Haskins 路 Married on 02/15/2020

Beautiful style and amazing talent!

Courtney has been a friend for years and when it came down to picking a photographer for my special day I definitely had her on my list. She was very flexible and wiling to do whatever I needed to get what I wanted for my photos. Her professionalism on site and editing talents are absolutely amazing and I could not be more pleased with our outcome. I am very happy with my decision on choosing her for my wedding photographer. I would recommend Courtney highly to my friends and family for sure!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Chelsea! It was such a pleasure & honor to capture your special day. After knowing you all of these years, you truly deserved this day to be as special as it was! I am so extremely happy for you both & wish you a lifetime of happiness

Priscylla 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Courtney rocks!

Blown away by Courtney's creativity and flexibility. Her outgoing personality made pictures that much more enjoyable. Couldn't imagine our special day without her.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Priscylla! It was such a joy capturing the love between you & David on your special day! Every single person at your wedding was so much fun to be around. You all made myself and Carlos feel apart of the family and I'm forever grateful to you guys! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and look forward to working together again in the future
  • Mallory

Mallory Gerrero 路 Married on 12/07/2019

Perfection.

Courtney is by far the best photographer I have ever had. She did a boudoir shoot with me that I was super nervous about and made me more comfortable than I thought possible. The pictures came out incredible, I felt so empowered! I then had her as my wedding photographer and it was even better yet. My prewedding shoot/ engagement session we had before the wedding was a blast and couldn鈥檛 have been less awkward. Courtney makes it so much fun. Can we talk about efficiency though because she鈥檚 the definition of it! My wedding day got a little hectic.. and so did the schedule but her efficiency saved my butt and we got all the pictures we needed before the sun went down. Which is another point I鈥檒l make, my ceremony was at sunset so it was relatively dark throughout my ceremony and reception and the pictures are still immaculate. No horrible flash lighting or anything like I鈥檝e seen before and I was so impressed. Honestly, if you鈥檙e considering a photographer pick Courtney. Her candid way of doing things is so wonderful and WAY BETTER then all posed and forced pictures which was probably my favorite part. She鈥檚 amazing, you won鈥檛 regret it!!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Mallory!! Just know as I write this I'm trying to watch the screen with the happiest of tears filling up my eyeballs! Your kind words fill my heart with joy & I cannot thank you enough! I'm so grateful you chose me to capture such important, special & intimate moments in your life
  • Caroline

Caroline Krawzak 路 Married on 11/02/2019

AMAZING experience! Best choice we made for our wedding!

I can't speak highly enough about Courtney! I was planning a destination wedding and had to place a lot of trust in my vendors. From the moment I spoke with Courtney on the phone, I felt at ease. She exudes such kind and warm energy that I knew myself and my fiance (both awkward in front of the camera) would feel comfortable with her on our big day. Day of, Courtney took charge, managed everyone, and busted her butt in 90 degree weather. Her partner Carlos was equally hard working. So far I've only seen sneak peeks but I am FLOORED by our pictures! They are gorgeous and Courtney's use of light is amazing. Thank you so much Courtney!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Caroline! Your review brought tears to my eyes! I can't thank you & Mike enough for choosing me to capture your special day. You both were so fun and easy going. Carlos, and I both had a blast capturing every special moment during your wedding day. Honestly the minute I walked into the room it felt like we had been friends from the beginning, as if we had already met before, and I knew we would get along so well! You both were gorgeous and truly photographed perfectly despite how you both may feel in front of the camera ;) I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, and I hope we meet again!
  • Lauren

Lauren Elizabeth Fox 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Courtney is amazing!

I hired Courtney to take photos at my wedding and I could not be happier! She was on time, focused, professional, friendly and knew exactly what she was doing! I loved that she came in and got right to work so that we could use our time wisely! Courtney is awesome at setting the people up in photos and using her surroundings! Her photography style is absolutely amazing and she captured EXACTLY what I wanted! There was a shot in particular I love where my husband was tearing up as I walked down the isle... It was a perfect shot. I highly recommend her and would definitely hire her in the future.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Oh Lauren, it just melts my heart reading this! Thank you so much for your kind words, and I am SO happy you feel this way! You all were so amazing to work with, and I am still so grateful you chose me to capture these special memories for you all

Nick Ummarino 路 Married on 01/04/2019

Client/Associate

Courtney Garbow is an exceptional photographer with a fresh and cinematic photography style. I鈥檝e had the pleasure of working with her as both a freelancer myself and a client. She recently shot my wedding and I was blown away by the quality and beauty of the images she captured of our special event! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nick for your kind words! Being a client of yours for my business promotional video was so fun and then to switch roles and be the one to capture special memories for you on your special day with Kerri was wonderful! I'm so grateful we have created the business partnership we have but most importantly I'm happy that you and Kerri are happy with your images, thank you!

Catherine Flynn 路 Married on 11/01/2018

Couldn't Have Chosen Better!

We were lucky enough to have Courtney photograph our little shotgun wedding in November of 2018. She was very professional and helped two people (and a dog), who are normally very awkward in front of a camera, create beautiful wedding photos. You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Aww Catherine thank you so much! I had a blast capturing your intimate wedding. You, Pat & your families made me feel so welcomed and appreciated!
  • Elaine

Elaine 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Courtney Garbow Photography

Courtney and her assistant Carlos were EVERYTHING I expected and SO MUCH MORE! Courtney from day one was such a delight to talk and work with. She is so kind, flexible, and most importantly is a bada$$ at what she does! I personally know that she goes above and beyond for her clients! Courtney has an eye for lighting, motions and encourages your own goofy self to shine bright! My husband felt so comfortable taking direction from her wonderful assistant Carlos and he even got him to enjoy being infront of the lense! I could go on and on about how wonderful Courtney is but Im sure by now you want to give her a try for yourself! Trust me when I say you WILL NOT be disappointed by this fantastic, amazing, talented woman! Courtney Garbow Photography all day everyday! Plus every step of the way!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Elaine you are so awesome and kind!! Carlos & I appreciate your kind words so much, and we are both happy to of been apart of your special day! I had a blast working with you all, you were all so amazing :D I'm so happy you feel the way you do, and I know that these memories will be cherished for forever! Thank you again for your support and for choosing me to capture such an important part of your life & I'm so happy I gained a new friendship out of it as well!
  • Carly

Carly 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Courtney Garbow Photography: Five+ Stars!

Courtney is so pleasant, professional and flexible. She was more than accommodating in photographing our wedding.
    I got married 3+ months ago, and people are still commenting on how unique and beautiful our album is.
    I 100% could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our most special day.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Carly for your kind words! It was such a pleasure capturing your special day with Chad. So many laughs and happy tears, I am so thankful you both chose me to capture these moments for you

Carlos Moreno 路 Married on 09/03/2017

Great wedding photographer

Courtney was such a great wedding photographer. She was well prepared and had a plan from the beginning. She and her team captured all the memories that we wanted.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Carlos! Your wedding day will forever be one of my favorites and I can't thank you enough for choosing me to capture your special day!

Rachel Collier 路 Married on 12/28/2014

Great pictures and very friendly

The pictures Courtney took of my big day were nothing short of amazing! Working with her was great and she made our photos fun. I love how quickly she got my pictures to me. I recommend her to anyone I know getting married!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

I had such a wonderful time capturing those special moments for your wedding day, and I will never forget your father/daughter dance - I was crying right along with every other guest! Thank you so much for your kind words Rachel I am so happy you are happy!

Nicole Licourt 路 Married on 12/13/2014

Honestly Amazing

If you're ever looking for a great, fun, happy, energetic photographer Courtney Garbow Photography is the one to choose!! Shes down to earth, doesn't make it awkward or uncomfortable. She just let's you be you and it's so natural, nothing is ever staged or too posed! Shes definately the one to choose

Sent on 01/16/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It's been so wonderful capturing so many lovely memories for you & your family over the years. Thank you for choosing me to capture your special day & so many other special moments
  • Brianna

Brianna 路 Married on 12/12/2014

Wedding at JW Marriott on Marco Island

Courtney is an amazing photographer, just check out her work! Her passion shines through every single photograph she takes. Not only did she capture just how special our Wedding Day was to me and my husband, she truly made my whole family feel special. So much detail goes into wedding planning, and she made sure all of it went noticed from my shoes, to my special something borrowed, to even my fingernails!! We will always be able to remember those feelings of that day because of her amazing work. 馃槏馃グ

Sent on 07/21/2020

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Brianna I just adore you so much! You, Nick & your families were so welcoming & kind. Capturing your wedding day was so much fun & working with you & your love was THE best! I am so happy we connected & can't thank you enough for choosing me to capture your special day

Maranda Lewelling 路 Married on 04/26/2014

She's amazing!!

Couldn't of picked a better photographer to capture our special day!! Courtney was professional, personable, super creative and lots of fun! She also did our engagement photos which came out absolutely beautiful as well! A+++

Sent on 01/10/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

Maranda you are so sweet and I truly appreciate your kind words! I had a blast capturing your engagement & wedding day! You & Aaron both were great to work with

Morgan Gilliam 路 Married on 01/04/2014

Rain means good luck!

It was pouring rain craziness in my wedding day! Courtney stayed calm, made the best of the situation and took beautiful pictures. So professional, worked quickly and very sweet girl!

I come from a big obnoxious family, she was able to get pictures with all my family and helped my vision come alive!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Courtney Garbow Photography's reply:

I will never forget this day Morgan! I can't thank you and Sean enough for being so open-minded and patient while we worked around the weather. I am also so grateful to you both for trusting in me from the very beginning