Courtney Colmery MUA

Manassas, VA View map

Hi gorgeous!

My name is Courtney and I'm in love with all things bridal beauty and have been working in the wedding industry with brides and their bridal parties for the last five years. I have been all over Virginia, DC and Maryland working with women to make their dream looks come to life and can honestly say it is the most fulfilling work I have ever had the pleasure to be a part of! My passion for makeup artistry began early on and has evolved throughout my life to bring me here! I have had so many amazing opportunities in my career so far; I've trained with several celebrity makeup artists, had my work featured on the front cover of Virginia Bride Magazine and The Perfect Palette and have been privileged to work along side some of the best vendors in the area.

My goal and commitment to you as your makeup artist is to provide you with top notch service- this includes fast response times, flawlessly executed work, professional and luxury cosmetics, and a wedding day experience that is unlike any other. From start to finish, I aim to exceed your expectations in every aspect with making your wedding experience go as smooth as possible. My goal is to help you and your bridal party to feel the most beautiful and etherial they ever have! We will work together to create that vision you've had in your head since you were 7, dreaming of what your wedding day would be like.

I would be more than happy to hear from you about the vision you have for your perfect look! Send me a message and we can chat.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Shanda
    Shanda D. Married on 06/11/2021

Get on her schedule now!!

Courtney did an amazing job on not only my trial, but makeup for myself and four bridesmaids. It was also on her BIRTHDAY and by the end of getting ready that morning, my bridesmaids asked if she wanted to hang out and come to the wedding with us - she was so fun to have around with us! She was prompt and prepared, and worked well with all different skin types. We got so many compliments, and the makeup stayed beautiful through dancing and sweating and the weather! Outside of the day-of, I had to reschedule my wedding multiple times #coronabride and she was extremely flexible and sweet about this. Highly recommend!!
  • Katie
    Katie P. Married on 10/03/2020

Seriously the BEST a bride could ask for!!!

Courtney was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding day. She has skills I have never seen before! & I do my make-up daily. She is also so laid back, she makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful! Such a great energy to have around when you're moments aways from saying I DO. The best thing about her work ethic is she is so easy to talk to if you have a vision or want a different color/ shade, she is so easily able to use her magic to make it happen! Cant say enough great things about her work, will definitely recommend to all my friends and family! Thank you so much girlie xoxo, Katie.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa W. Married on 09/14/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I'm so glad my hairstylist recommended Courtney! She is very talented and incredibly down-to-earth. We had to postpone and downsize the wedding due to COVID. Not only was Courtney totally flexible and accommodating; she's also such a kind fun person that having her there day-of almost felt like having the friends who couldn't be there. She nailed the natural look I was going for. My mom, mother-in-law, and I felt (and looked :) ) beautiful all day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Manassas, VA, 20109
Location of (Courtney Colmery MUA)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding