chicago, Chicago, IL 60521 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Courtney Cimo Photo + Film

I am the artist with the camera; a wedding photographer & videographer. Let's chase light together.

Follow Courtney Cimo Photo + Film on

Courtney Cimo Photo + Film 5
Courtney Cimo Photo + Film 6
Courtney Cimo Photo + Film 7

Elizabeth · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Courtney made us look and feel like ourselves!

Working with Courtney on our wedding photography has been nothing short of an absolute dream. Her breadth of knowledge, and amazingly broad scope-of-skill made everything so easy it became effortless. During the Day-Of, she made us feel more than comfortable and relaxed. And our photos only showcased that- they don't just look like a posed bride and groom; they look like US! Us laughing, us dancing, and us having the time of our lives! They were gorgeous, each one better than the last. Quality framing, lighting, and editing; Courtney is a master of her craft. She comes nothing short of fully recommended, without reservation! Don't pass up any opportunity to work with her!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Courtney Cimo Photo + Film 8
    Courtney Cimo Photo + Film 9
    Courtney Cimo Photo + Film 10

Sophie Probert · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing Videographer!!

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Courtney. She was so organized and professional through the whole process. On our wedding day she was so on time, kind, detail oriented, and truly fun to work with and be around. We love our video so much and would definitely recommend her to capture any moments that you want to cherish for a lifetime. Her work is clean, timeless, and elegant.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Everett · Married on 12/08/2018

gorgeous, light-filled, emotional, REAL.

It is hard to put into words what a true talent Courtney Cimo is. She photographed my engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos over a 6-month timeline. At every shoot, she made me feel comfortable, kept me laughing, and worked tirelessly to make sure she got the shots she was looking for. At the Chicago shoots, she came over to my home, and for my wedding, she flew down to Florida with my family. Courtney's personality is sweet, humble, easygoing, and diligent -- she is a delight to be around! We loved having her on vacation with us and could never have imagined inviting any other photographer along.

And then, her photos! Oh, her photos. A few words that come to mind: gorgeous, light-filled, emotional, REAL. After every shoot, I'd wait with anticipation to see the finished product, and three times out of three times, I was completely in awe of her work. Courtney is one of the leading photographers in the city and I feel extremely lucky to know her.

Thank you, Courtney, for the joy you bring to your clients. I am so thankful for you!

Sent on 01/24/2019