Canton, CT 06019 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,450

About Corey Lynn Tucker Photography

I have been behind a camera ever since I picked up my dad's Minolta as a young girl to capture the natural world. I have worked as a model and in the corporate world. Today I photograph conceptual shoots that are inspired by nature and the seasons, to clients ranging from newlyweds and new parents, to bloggers, babies and opera singers and horse lovers. I am also a licensed massage therapist, outdoor enthusiast, animal lover and organic gardener. Nature is my muse and the outdoors is my never-ending stream of inspiration. Did I mention I will travel anywhere.

Let me show you what I see

People work with me because they like what I see -- in them, in their product or service, in their children, in their special event. They connect with my love of the natural world. They want to see something new or view the familiar with fresh eyes. What I create for them - and what I can create for you -- is a keepsake, a bit of magic, a call to action, a piece of personal art.

Follow Corey Lynn Tucker Photography on

• Luke Wayne Photography
  • Kindred Photography LLC
  • Fotostory

3 Reviews for Corey Lynn Tucker Photography

• Heather

Heather Palmieri · Married on 08/25/2019

Perfect! Highly recommend!

Corey makes it so easy to be in front of the camera. Loved working with her. During the wedding day she was pleasant to all of my guests and off taking amazing photos of family and friends for us!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Cassie Longo · Married on 10/13/2018

If you're looking for a wedding photographer, Corey is it!!!

I wish there were more than 5 stars to give Corey!! We already knew her work was fantastic from seeing other friends weddings that she had done but, what we didn't know was how sweet, down to earth and just plain genuine Corey was. We met in her cozy studio where she greeted us with the biggest smile, and warm hugs and even provided a yummy snack and tea for us. We could just tell from that brief meeting that she was more interested in getting to know us, than about business. We ended up meeting with a second photographer just to get another opinion, and I knew within the first 5 minutes, it wasn't going to work out and my heart was already set on Corey because I loved that she truly wants to have a connection with the couples first and establish a friendship which she did throughout the time leading up to the big day. She offers a complimentary engagement shoot which we were so nervous about being in front of the camera, but Corey made it so much fun and at times we even forgot that she was even there snapping away! She truly has an eye for her work and by having the time together during the engagement shoot, we got to see what it would be like for our wedding day and see how she works. She loved the fact that we wanted to use my husbands late fathers classic corvette in our shoot and encouraged us to include anything special that we wanted. I loved that she goes with the flow and is all about non-traditional shoots for the couples that want to be more adventurous! Our engagement photos came out amazing, and we got them back so fast! Leading up to the wedding day, Corey kept in touch and answered any and all questions, making our nerves more at ease. We met with her and her husband George shortly before the wedding and had brunch together at a local bakery which was so great! On the night before the wedding Corey sent the sweetest email to remind me to breathe and enjoy every moment of the day which I was surprisingly calm all of the wedding and I know that Corey played a huge role in that. She gave us a timeline to fill out which helped schedule our day and have everything run seamlessly. Our hair & makeup company loved how organized that kept the day and we all knew where we needed to be as well as the groomsmen so there was nothing to stress about but to have fun getting ready! Corey brought a second shooter as well and between the 2 of them, our wedding photos were absolutely out of this world! Normally I criticize myself in photos but I loved the way each one came out with no negative comments of myself!! Corey captured each little moment and detail of the day and knew all the flattering angles. We decided on a first look which I was on the fence of and I can't tell you how happy I am that we decided to do this as we were able to enjoy more of our wedding with having the majority of our pictures taken before the ceremony. We also read our personal vows during the first look which was so intimate and different. During all the craziness, Corey was also a huge help when needed and worked simultaneously with our Videographer. Corey is not only an extremely talented photographer, but is a beautiful person inside & out and we could not have been happier with our decision. We are so glad to have met Corey and gain a great forever friendship! If you are looking for one hell of a photographer, look no further because I can't tell you how in love we are with our photos and how many compliments we have received on Corey's work, we love her!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Kat · Married on 11/15/2014

Corey is incredible! She accommodated our needs, responded quickly during the planning process, and was wonderful at capturing the shots we had requested!

Her photography is absolute magic! Her work is more than photography, it is beautiful art! She was able to capture our sacred day in ways that were absolutely breathtaking!

Our family plans on using Corey from here on out for any special event/occasion that we would like captured!

Thank you Corey! You are truly talented!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Corey Lynn Tucker Photography's reply:

Thank you Kat! Your wedding day was magical. It was such a pleasure to capture your sparkling smile and the love you share with your husband, Joshua. I am more than excited for the life you are about to create with one another. Keep spreading the joy.

• Allure Traveling Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazingly talented photographer! We have worked together for a few years now and its always a pleasure to work together! Corey is amazing at what she does and so passionate about her job. Best photographer, with the biggest heart!

• Canton, 06019 See on map
    Location of (Corey Lynn Tucker Photography)

Corey Lynn Tucker Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Corey Lynn Tucker Photography include in the starting price?

Corey Lynn Tucker Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Corey Lynn Tucker Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Corey Lynn Tucker Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Corey Lynn Tucker Photography offer?

Corey Lynn Tucker Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Corey Lynn Tucker Photography offer?

Corey Lynn Tucker Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Corey Lynn Tucker Photography offer for wedding events?

Corey Lynn Tucker Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Corey Lynn Tucker Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Corey Lynn Tucker Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.