110 Gonzalez Dr., San Francisco, CA 94132 Map · Phone number

About Corelli Strings

Corelli Strings is a group of truly exceptional musicians, actively performing in various events in the Bay Area. Our goal is to connect with people in the community with our music. The sound of string quartet never fails to soothe your mind, and make the atmosphere so special. It is our upmost reward to create such beautiful musical ambiance to light up your special day. All the members of Corelli Strings are skilled, and have received high level of musical training from San Francisco Conservatory of Music, Juilliard School of Music, New England Conservatory, etc. 5-10 years of experience playing in various events gives us confidence in the quality of our performance. We offer a variety of ensemble types; String Trio (our standard), String Quartet, String Duo, Solo violin/cello, Flute Trio, and Guitar Duo. Tell us about your event and we will give you an instant quote, and the event music coordinator will assist you through the music selection, ensemble type selection, and all the logistics. We hope our expertise and passion towards music will serve you and connect with you in the near future!

WendyAlbertWedding02852

Corelli Strings 3
Corelli Strings 4
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/09/2019

No need to look further if you dreamed of strings at your wedding ceremony like me!

Midori was incredible to work with. I reached out about a string duo for my wedding and her response time was so fast. Their pricing is super fair as I had looked at many string musicians. And the musicians were top notch. Their library of songs they can play fits the bill for almost anyone's weeding style. We wanted more of a pop twist not using traditional classical music and Corelli Strings nailed it! Midori made it so easy to work with to ensure not a detail was missed in communication. I would strongly recommend them if you want strings for your special day. It's worth working with a group over an individual artist to have a safety net of many musicians should you have any last minute changes or things come up.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 01/05/2019

Highly Recommended!

Working with Midori and the amazing musicians as Corelli Strings for our wedding was a really fantastic experience all around. The pre-wedding communication and coordination was excellent — Midori was super responsive and a pleasure to work with. At the wedding, the musicians completely exceeded all expectations and really blew everyone away. The level of talent is really incredible to hear and watch, and their performance at both our ceremony and reception was flawless. I would highly recommend Corelli String to anyone in need of musicians for any event.

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Corelli Strings 5

LIly · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Music

I loved working with Corelli Strings! They provided such amazing customer service during the reservation/booking process; they were informative regarding fees, what they could play and they had an extensive playlist. Midori was fast with their response time and on the day of, they sounded even better than the samples provided on their website.

Highly recommend them for whatever your event it may be. I'm sad that I wasn't able to enjoy them as much during my wedding since I was off taking photos and hidden most of the time. But they played beautifully and all our guests loved them.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Corelli Strings FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Piano, Viola, Violin

• Entwine Events
    Entwine Events Wedding Planners

Often, the hardest part of a wedding coordinator (or bride)'s job is to contact vendors, confirm everything with them and ensure that perfect timing, high quality performance and communication takes place on the wedding day. Unfortunately, most vendors aren't great at this and that's how mistakes and upsets happen. Corelli Strings is NOT one of those vendors! I couldn't believe how little attention and oversight they needed from me as we squared everything away for my client's wedding. They were responsive over email, answered questions of mine, asked the right questions of my clients, and confirmed everything in a timely manner. Then, they showed up early, set up and began playing on their own without needing instructions or hand-holding. Lastly, the music was angelic and the timing was spot-on for a beautiful, tear-infused ceremony for all. I can't wait to work with them again.

• 110 Gonzalez Dr. San Francisco, CA, 94132 See on map