Corelli Strings Reviews

Corelli Strings 4
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 01/05/2019

Highly Recommended!

Working with Midori and the amazing musicians as Corelli Strings for our wedding was a really fantastic experience all around. The pre-wedding communication and coordination was excellent — Midori was super responsive and a pleasure to work with. At the wedding, the musicians completely exceeded all expectations and really blew everyone away. The level of talent is really incredible to hear and watch, and their performance at both our ceremony and reception was flawless. I would highly recommend Corelli String to anyone in need of musicians for any event.

Corelli Strings 5

LIly · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Music

I loved working with Corelli Strings! They provided such amazing customer service during the reservation/booking process; they were informative regarding fees, what they could play and they had an extensive playlist. Midori was fast with their response time and on the day of, they sounded even better than the samples provided on their website.

Highly recommend them for whatever your event it may be. I'm sad that I wasn't able to enjoy them as much during my wedding since I was off taking photos and hidden most of the time. But they played beautifully and all our guests loved them.

Ashley Call · Married on 10/19/2018

Great musicians, easy to work with, at a fair price!

We hired Corelli Strings for our one hour private ceremony at San Francisco City Hall. They were professional and very helpful throughout the planning process. They delivered as agreed during our ceremony and the music was perfect! Thank you Corelli Strings for making our day so special. Would recommend them for anyone looking for a string duo at City Hall!

joyous · Married on 09/07/2018

Absolutely loved Corelli Strings. Great selection of songs, on time, professional appearance/presentation, and most of all very affordable. We didn't have to sacrifice quality for a great price. We and our guests were very impressed. Great detail to accent the ambiance of our San Francisco City Hall venue. Highly recommend.

Clay · Married on 06/27/2018

We decided to choose Corelli Strings after searching through quite a few music services in the Bay area for our City Hall wedding. From the very beginning, Midori was extremely cordial and communicated frequently. Pricing was extremely fair, comparatively to many others we searched. Coming from out of town and not having familiarity with services we were selecting, they made us feel at home with their communication and service. And on the day of, the music was superb! They were early to arrive, met with our officiants, were organized throughout the process, eased our stress, and played beautifully before, during, and after our service. We had a mixture of modern and classical songs, and they even customized trio-to-duo arrangements of songs we wanted played, to our surprise! It made the afternoon so much more enjoyable! Highly, highly recommend Corelli and Midori for your music service.

Ling · Married on 06/08/2018

We found Corelli Strings on the recommended list of Cliffhouse. We had perfect wedding on June 8, thanks to professional string trio team. All the play lists were done elegantly and professionally. When we reached out Midori 4 months prior to the wedding, she patiently advised us about play lists through countless emails. And since they had lots of experience playing in Cliffhouse, every detail went smoothly. We would recommend Corelli Strings for every couple who's planning the wedding.

Patrick · Married on 05/26/2018

We went with Corelli Strings to provide a sting trio to perform for 2 hours at our wedding ceremony based on some of these rave reviews. Communication was excellent throughout the booking process, expectations/rates were clear and fair (after pricing around a few other string services), but most of all: the arrangements and musicians were superb!

We had them custom-arrange one of our favorite songs and it sounded amazing. I highly recommend Corelli Strings!

Kate · Married on 04/20/2018

Corelli Strings was the perfect addition to our City Hall wedding. I initially chose them for their reasonable rate and wide song selection but over time I was so impressed with their responsiveness and professionalism. Day of the wedding I didn't worry about them at all, I literally showed up and they were playing Michael Jackson's "Human Nature". It was so beautiful I get emotional thinking about it, I mean what is more gorgeous than a string duo at your wedding ceremony?

alicia · Married on 04/06/2018

We chose Corelli Strings to play at our small wedding at San Francisco City Hall, and they were absolutely wonderful to work with! Midori was extremely responsive to email, and worked with us to compose a special arrangement. Their song selection was diverse and fun to choose from. On the day of the wedding, everything was played perfectly, and we all enjoyed having them be a part of our special day! I couldn't recommend this group enough!

Jay · Married on 03/23/2018

Corelli Strings was fantastic to work with and our guests loved the music at our ceremony. Midori was very prompt through e-mail and laid out everything clearly so the work is easy on the couple's end. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to add an intimate string performance to their wedding.

Enzo · Married on 10/01/2017

We are so happy to have them in our wedding at The Mountain Terrace. The song selections are awesome. Midori was very responsive in responding emails. The musicians showed up on time and played really nice strings, which was also very closed to the samples on the website. We highly recommend them!

Corelli Strings 6
    Corelli Strings 7
    Corelli Strings 8

Johanna · Married on 09/03/2017

My husband and i can't say enough how impressed and lucky we were to have found such an amazing string duo to play at our wedding. From start to finish Midori is incredibly responsive to emails. She even took the time to chat with us on Facetime since we were planning our wedding in California from Missouri. I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND Corelli Strings! Thank you again, Midori and team for making our wedding day feel so special with all the wonderful music played during our ceremony.

Melodie · Married on 08/27/2017

We were very happy with the quality and professionalism of this group! The communication was excellent. I had total confidence they knew what they were doing. The music selection was perfect for a wedding. We enjoyed this group and would highly recommend them!

Sabrina · Married on 08/10/2017

Can't say enough about how amazing it was to have Corelli Strings at our ceremony. The music was absolutely beautiful and we loved the variety of choices. Midori is so very easy to work with and very professional. They made planning a wedding from all the way across the country a breeze. Bravissimi!!

Vanessa · Married on 04/07/2017

We just got married at the Mayor's Balcony at San Francisco City Hall. We decided to have a string duo (cello and violin) for our ceremony and we couldn't have been happier with the quality and talent, as well as how smooth everything went with the timing of the music and flow with the ceremony. The music sounded so beautiful and it was the perfect touch to add to our special day. Leading up to the wedding day, I had many questions and Midori was very responsive to my emails. I would definitely recommend Corelli Strings! Thank you again for your beautiful music!!

Britney · Married on 03/31/2017

We just had our small ceremony at San Francisco's beautiful City Hall on the 4th floor North balcony. We hired a string duo, and couldn't have been more thrilled! They sounded absolutely beautiful. Our ceremony just wouldn't be the same without our talented musicians. All our guests were very impressed. If you are looking for a string duo, you have to go with Corelli Strings. they are very professional and easily available to answer all of your questions. Thank you, Midori for everything!!

Trish · Married on 12/03/2016

We live in Florida but has our wedding in San Francisco, so we solely had to go off of reviews when choosing our ceremony music. With all the great reviews, we choose Corelli Strings to play music at our wedding ceremony. We couldn't have picked a better choice because they made our ceremony so beautiful and special with their music! We choose songs for each part of our ceremony and this helped translate the love we felt for each other and our guests. Their music made the atmosphere feel romantic and our wedding day was perfect!

Ji Seon · Married on 11/18/2016

I absolutely loved MIdori and Corelli Strings. She ended up arranging two pieces of music for me in addition to their regular repertoire. I have a pretty extensive background in classical music and their musicianship and performance impressed me and the rest of the music fans in my family. Midori was so responsive to all my emails. Please book them. They sound wonderful. For a few minutes before I walked down the aisle, I just stood there and listened to the string duo play and it gave me such joy.

Corelli Strings was easy to work with, quick to respond to our questions, and needed very little guidance the day of our ceremony. I'd recommend them for any event.

Alfonso · Married on 10/28/2016

My wife and I hired Corelli Strings to perform at our wedding in October of 2016. I would definitely recommend their services for any future event. They sound wonderful, are easy to work with, and are very creative with song requests. The following provides our experience with Corelli String.

RESPONSIVENESS (5/5)
    Corelli Strings was very responsive. When my wife and I initially inquired about their services (through their website), they responded within a 24-hour period providing an informational package. When we decided to go with Corelli Strings, the contract was very easy to review and provided all necessary information, such as extended time fees and other requirements. Corelli Strings was also very accommodating. My wife and I essential planned most of the wedding; and as we got closer to the date, we noticed that we had some gaps in our timeline. Corelli Strings was very flexible and allowed us to make changes to our contract. Pleas note that we made changes about 2 months in advance before our wedding date. If you end up hiring Corelli Strings for your next event, please have these types of conversations with them, as they are very easy to discuss situations with. About a month prior to the event, Corelli Strings provides a song event planner worksheet. It was very easy to go through. I would recommend being as descriptive as possible. Their event planner also follows up with the worksheet to make sure they have an understating of what is expected.

SERVICE (5/5)
    We ended up hiring them for about a 2.5-hour time block. We also requested the composition of 2 modern songs and a 30-minute demo (both services have additional costs, which are very reasonable). I would recommend a demo, especially if you end up requesting song compositions. All I can say is that they sound great, both at the demo and at the event. As far as sound goes, they sound remarkable.

Rosa · Married on 10/14/2016

Corelli Strings did an amazing job at our SF City Hall wedding, they are quick returning emails, and they are there to answer questions you may have.

Coreilli Strings is also very affordable, they come early and set up. You don't have to worry about them not knowing where to go. The string duo sounded so beautiful at the wedding, and all of our guests had nothing but great things to say about them!

All around they were very wonderful, friendly, and made gave my wedding ceremony that extra TLC =)

I highly recommend using them for ALL your live musical needs.

kimberly · Married on 08/28/2016

The musicians were very professional and talented. The string duo added something special to out wedding ceremony.

Corelli Strings is the absolute best! They provided the live music for our SF City Hall Wedding on the Mayor's Balcony. They were accommodating and professional through the whole process. They added that special touch to our ceremony that everyone loved.

I would recommend them to anyone looking to have beautiful music for their special day. Midori was super responsive, kind, & professional. You cannot go wrong with Corelli Strings!

Larizza · Married on 06/01/2016

Corelli Strings is the absolute best! They provided the live music for our SF City Hall Wedding. They were super accommodating and professional. They added that special touch to our ceremony :)

-Larizza & Andrew

Raven · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I got married in May and Correli Strings played music for the ceremony. This was actually the second time that I used this company and both times they were incredibly responsive, very helpful and professional and ultimately played beautifully. The live strings just brought a richness and elegance to the ceremony that just put things over the top for me. I'd highly suggest for anyone looking for strings. Midori and her group are awesome!