Copper River + Co.

Sarasota, FL View map Visit website

$2,995 Package Price

Copper River + Co. is a wedding planning and design firm committed to crafting artful and intentional experiences for couples in Florida and across the globe. Specializing in intimate and destination weddings, Copper River + Co. cultivates joyous occasions that are catered to the wildly in-love couples we serve.

Copper River + Co. strives to provide a stress free and seamless wedding planning experience that's equal parts fun and focused. We work closely with our couples to ensure that their wedding day is an embodiment of their love. Every detail that goes into the planning and design process is an intentional reflection of your dreamed about day. No matter where or how you plan on celebrating your love, you can be at ease knowing that your momentous occasion is going to be flawlessly implemented by our team.

Copper River + Co. offers planning and design services for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, elopement, or destination wedding. Whether you're looking for full-service planning, partial planning assistance, or month-of coordination, we can help. Some additional services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest-list management
  • Timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,995

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,195

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lucie
    Lucie W. Married on 10/21/2022

Lucie Ryan

Where do I even start? Gabby of Copper River + Co. was by far simply amazing. My fiancé and I got engaged a little over a year ago and we thought we wouldn’t need a wedding planner or coordinator, until we met Gabby. When we met her we knew she would be the one to help us and plan one of our most special days. She made us feel relaxed from the start of planning up until our wedding day. She was so reliable, professional, and organized. No detail to big or too small went unnoticed or forgotten, she was on top of everything the whole time from start to finish. Gabby loves what she does, she has so much wedding knowledge and especially an eye for design. She brought to our attention so many things we would’ve never even thought of without her insight to the wedding world. We have her to thank for making our wedding day a day that we will never ever forget! We got so many compliments from our families and friends how great and smoothly the day went, thanks to Gabby of course. We are so grateful for her and wouldn’t have been able to do it without her. If you or anyone you know is looking for a wedding planner/ coordinator, Gabby of Copper River + Co. is a must!!!
    David S. Married on 01/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Copper River + Co. Makes Your Wedding Planning and Day Easy Peasy!

Copper River + Co. made planning our wedding so easy, I never felt stressed. We did the Summit package and it was totally worth it. I never had to worry about logistics for the day of the wedding, or anything leading up to our big day for that matter. We got to enjoy the planning process because Gabby made finding and connecting with the vendors we wanted simple and fun. On the day of, it was comforting to also know my bride got to enjoy the day as much as I did because we both knew we were in good hands. That was one of the most important parts of the day to me - that my bride wasn't stressed all day and could live in the moment with me. It was so reassuring to see how confident and structured Gabby was throughout the whole experience. She really makes you feel valued and seen as a unique couple, while staying on top of all details, big and small. I'd recommend Copper River + Co. to anyone who wants to wedding planning and your wedding day to be fun, easy, beautiful, and tailored to your story.

10 out of a Possible Goldblums.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Copper River + Co: The Best Wedding Planner You'll Ever Meet!

Copper River + Co. was my planner for our destination wedding in St. Augustine, Florida. When we got engaged, all we knew was wanted to get married in January in St. Augustine during the Nights of Lights. And being newly engaged with 10 months to put our special day together, I had no idea where to start – and honestly how much goes into planning a wedding. But as the realization of how much I had to do hit me, I fortunately connected with Gabby of Copper River + Co. And we have her to thank for creating the wedding beyond our dreams.

Gabby instantly made us feel at ease from the start of our planning. She’s an endless source of wedding knowledge, a wealth of design insights and an organizational master. We decided to go with the full planning Summit package, and we are so thankful that we had her full services and guidance on hand through the entire planning process and on the big day.

Through designing our wedding vision with Gabby, we felt that every detail for our wedding was intricately crafted around who we are. When choosing a location, it was Gabby who helped us find the perfect place, one that reflected us as a couple in the city we loved. Both the ceremony site and reception spots were wonderfully unique to us, making our day feel like no one else’s.

No detail, big or small, falls through the cracks with Gabby. Things I knew we needed to take care of – transportation, catering, DJ, flowers, etc. – she was on top of finding. And the things I had no idea we needed to think about - and believe me, there’s are a lot of these through the wedding process – she guided us through. She provided comprehensive lists of vendors for us to look at and once we chose our preferred vendors, she managed dealings with them. If we found a vendor outside of those lists, she connected with them ASAP so we could book them. She arranged phone calls and meets with vendors, managed contracts, dealt with any questions we had for vendors and handled all of the day of coordination with vendors. And after the wedding, every single vendor had the same compliment about Copper River + Co.; they had never worked with a wedding planner who made their job so organized, easy, and fun.

For the day of coordination, we didn’t have to worry about a thing. I woke up in the morning and knew it was going to be the perfect day. I knew where to be, I knew who I’d be with and when throughout the day, and I knew the order of events to expect. Gabby’s master timeline she works with your through for your day is a bride’s dream. And anything that could possibly come up on the wedding, Gabby has handled. Because I didn’t have to worry about any of the logistics for the day, solve any problems and do any last-minute planning, I was able to simply enjoy every moment of our day. And we did – every moment we felt truly present in because that’s all we needed to focus on.

From the first vendor inquiry to your reception exit, when you choose the Summit package, you get full planning and dedication into every moment for your special day. When we got engaged, it felt like so many brides warned us how stressful and difficult the planning process is - it sounded like this time was one to dread. And our experience on the way to the alter was nothing short of amazing. Because of Gabby, we get to say our planning was actually fun and was filled with memories we will treasure. She made every stage and part of planning feel easy. She made it about us and our unique experience. And ultimately, she made it about our wedding dreams coming to life. We can say, without a doubt, our wedding day was the best day of our lives, and we have Copper River + Co. to thank for designing the most beautiful wedding day we could have imagined.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Copper River + Co. 1
Offer

The Overland is for the couple that wants an intimate celebration. From just the 2 of you, to celebrating with 25 of your favorite people, we'll be with you every step of the way by offering a full planning and design experience.

Starting at $2695

Team

Gabby Romanello
Gabby Romanello
Owner + Creative Director

Hey there! I’m Gabby, and I’m so happy that you’re here!

I currently reside in sunny Sarasota, FL with my husband and our 4 fur babes. I’m a lover of travel, adventure and the outdoors. I find inspiration and fulfillment in all that nature offers. The sensory experiences travel provides fuels my creativity and sense of wonder.

The places I’ve been and people I’ve met through travel largely influenced me to forge a new path into the wedding planning and design world. For over 6 years, I worked as an Administrator and Project Manager and although I loved my job, I had long felt something was missing. Looking back, I realized how much joy planning and dreaming up the design details of my own intimate destination wedding brought me. With the desire to bring that very same feeling to other couples, I packed up my office (just kidding, we were in the middle of a pandemic) and left the corporate jungle.

Copper River + Co. was sparked from a place of passion that needed to be kindled. Through my business, I get to merge my specialties in planning, logistics, design and genuine client connections to craft unforgettable experiences.

Sarasota Sarasota, FL, 34240

Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Location of (Copper River + Co.)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding