Attributes highlighted by couples

Guest Management
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2022

Copper River + Co. is a wedding planning and design studio committed to crafting intentional and unforgettable experiences for couples in Florida and beyond.

Copper River + Co. strives to provide a stress free and seamless wedding planning experience that's equal parts fun and focused. We work closely with our couples to ensure that their wedding day is an embodiment of their love. Every detail that goes into the planning and design process is an intentional reflection of your dreamed about day. No matter where or how you plan on celebrating your love, you can be at ease knowing that your momentous occasion is going to be flawlessly implemented by our team.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Copper River & Co, particularly Gabby, receives exceptional praise from multiple reviewers for their wedding planning services. Gabby is described as a knight in shining armor, a pro with heart, and a friend throughout the process. Reviewers highlight her organization, time management, and personalized approach that made the wedding planning stress-free, enjoyable, and successful. The team's attention to detail, responsiveness, and dedication are consistently commended, making Copper River & Co highly recommended for those seeking a seamless and memorable wedding experience.

Review summary

Powered by AI

E
Ellie R. Sent on 02/19/2024

Wedding consultations

Gabby was very attentive during our planning consultations. She is very organized, honest, and creative! She was also my friends wedding planner/coordinator and the wedding ran so smoothly. Everything was where it needed to be and everyone had a great time! I highly recommend!
Hannah
Hannah H. Sent on 02/17/2024

Amazing experience

Working with Gabby was one of the best decisions we could've made when planning our wedding. She truly took over every detail, didn't hesitate when questions were asked, and knew how to handle any situation in the wedding planning process. She executed our day perfectly and made sure my husband and I had the most stress-free, enjoyable, and, most importantly, memorable day of our lives. I am so grateful to have found Copper River & Co to plan my wedding and execute the day I had always dreamed of. Gabby will be a forever friend because of all the love, care & detail she put into our day, treating us not just as clients but as friends. Thank you, Gabby, for everything!
G
Gabrielle M. Sent on 01/30/2024

Gabby The Queen of Weddings

Gabby was the biggest help of our day. She is truly a knight in shining armor when it comes to the wedding world. Not only is she cool calm and collected but she is always looking out for the best interest of her couple.

She excels at organization, prioritization, and time management. She’s creative and really melds her vision to that of the couple. She becomes not only your biggest cheerleader day of but she becomes a friend. It’s almost more de esta ting that the day is over because it means less time with the incredible Gabby!

If you are looking for a pro with heart, you could not be in better hands.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Gabby Romanello
Gabby Romanello
Owner + Creative Director

Hey there! I’m Gabby, and I’m so happy that you’re here!

I currently reside in sunny Sarasota, FL with my husband and our 4 fur babes. I’m a lover of travel, adventure and the outdoors. I find inspiration and fulfillment in all that nature offers. The sensory experiences travel provides fuels my creativity and sense of wonder.

The places I’ve been and people I’ve met through travel largely influenced me to forge a new path into the wedding planning and design world. For over 6 years, I worked as an Administrator and Project Manager and although I loved my job, I had long felt something was missing. Looking back, I realized how much joy planning and dreaming up the design details of my own intimate destination wedding brought me. With the desire to bring that very same feeling to other couples, I packed up my office (just kidding, we were in the middle of a pandemic) and left the corporate jungle.

Copper River + Co. was sparked from a place of passion that needed to be kindled. Through my business, I get to merge my specialties in planning, logistics, design and genuine client connections to craft unforgettable experiences.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours