Cookin Up a Storm

Rice Lake, WI 54868 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• A Wandering Fire: Artisan Pizza
  • The Caterers Kitchen
  • Sawatdee Thai Restaurant
  • K&J Catering

3 Reviews for Cookin Up a Storm

Erica D. · Married on 08/18/2018

This company is AWESOME. I have celiac and recently attended a buddy's wedding; I contacted CUAS beforehand and they made sure to prepare everything in a way that was safe for me to eat. It was! Thanks so much to Jane and all the folks at CUAS for making me feel included.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Jane at Cookin Up a Storm was great! She was very easy to get a hold of, very personable, and very professional. On top of that the food was awesome! She had a very wide selection of meals to choose from and the ones we picked out were widely enjoyed by many of our guests. Overall we are extremely satisfied with Cookin Up a Storm.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Jane and her team made our wedding dinner a truly memorable event. They understood that some guests had dietary needs and made a wonderful gluten free lasagna so those with restrictions could eat too. We had a wonderful tasting with Cookin Up A Storm in the months before our wedding and decided on our menu from there. My husband and I highly recommend the vegetarian lasagna, you won't miss the meat.

Sent on 08/05/2014

• Rice Lake, 54868 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cookin Up a Storm)