Connect With Flowers

• Chrissy Helvenston Floral Design
  • The Daisy Patch

12 Reviews for Connect With Flowers

Denise · Married on 12/31/2013

As a second-time bride, I wanted elegant, but tasteful wedding flowers and decor. The staff at Connect With Flowers made my dreams come true! The table arrangements for the dinner service were tastefully arranged to provide glamour to a New Year's Eve wedding reception without blocking the view of other guests. My bridal bouquet was amazing! I worked with the staff to design a bouquet where seven roses could be removed to be given to our daughters during the Unity part of our service. With the loosening of a cord, the seven roses removed easily without detracting from the main design of the bouquet. Great service, great design, and better yet, great listening skill define this florist!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Emily · Married on 11/23/2013

The florist was very accomodating, as I went to her a week and a half before the wedding date. She was quick to notice a pattern in the bouquets I was enamored with as I sifted through the books while waiting. She let me know the color scheme I liked is called "sunset colors", and she was certainly right. She got to know flowers that had significant meaning to me, and was sure to include those in the mix. I then gave her my budget, to which she then created bouquets for the entire wedding party, moms included. The budget was tight, but she was friendly and willing to work with it beautifully!! She even called me to be sure I would be coming by to pick up the flowers the day before the ceremony.

I am very pleased with my flower bouquet and with my husband's boutonniere, which I have dried and still have. I highly recommend this business for their professionalism, friendliness, and customer service.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Brittany · Married on 11/09/2013

When I first began searching for a florist, I had a very particular vision in my head and a very limited budget. Not only was I in tears over the price of flowers, but it seemed no one understood what I was looking for. My dad used Terre for his wedding eleven years ago, and he insisted that I meet with her. Not only did she get so excited about my ideas, making incredible suggestions to compliment my thoughts, but when I saw the estimate, I was shocked. To say the least, her prices were affordable. She communicated with me across four states, and had the loose flowers I requested ready for me three days early. My photographers requested the bride's and groom's bouquet and boutineer at 9 AM and Connect with Flowers wasn't scheduled to arrive until 10, so Terre allowed me to pick them up and preview the other flowers the day before. I was so shocked at how she took my vision and turned it into amazing floral art. Her work was incredible, the value was beyond belief, and the service was more than I could have ever asked for. Thank you!

Sent on 12/03/2013

• Shalimar, 32579 See on map
    Location of (Connect With Flowers)