confortiphoto.com, Carmel, IN 46032 Map · Phone number

About Conforti Photography

Hello! I am a Wedding Photographer out of Indianapolis, a mom, and lover of all things love! I believe your Wedding day will be one of the top 5 days in your life so the photos should capture it beautifully and that is precisely what I strive to do!

Life is short, sweet and beautiful, so capture it while you can!

Follow Conforti Photography on

Conforti Photography 6
Conforti Photography 7

Ryan H · Married on 07/13/2019

Cassie Is Great

I had no confidence being in front of a camera going into our photo shoot but came out very pleased. She was very friendly and made us feel comfortable. It was not awkward as I anticipated that it might be, and that is all thanks to Cassie. I would 100% recommend. She was very quick to give us both samples and final copies, which was especially great because they looked fantastic.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing to work with!

Cassie was amazing to work with! She was so responsive to my questions and requests, at most taking mere hours to reply. Months before my wedding, she helped me come up with a timeline of the events of the day that I was sure I wanted to be captured in pictures, and I took that timeline to every vendor - the wedding day went so smoothly and everything moved according to plan! She and Teresa (her second photographer) were unnoticeable at my ceremony, but they still managed to snap some amazing moments that we'll treasure forever. The photo qualities are so dreamy and romantic! Hiring Cassie was one of the easiest and best decisions I made.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tess · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

Cassie is an amazing photographer! I was first a bridesmaid in a wedding she shot and knew we had to have Cassie shoot our wedding as well! She captured our wedding day beautifully and was so fun and easy to work with. We had a sneak peek the next day, a blog post the Monday after our wedding, and had all of our edited photos a week after the wedding! She made sure she captured everything we asked of her on the big day and was always very responsive and organized. She also made sure we stayed right on the timeline and was extremely flexible in regards to where we wanted our photos around downtown. She was very patient with our large bridal party and made sure everyone had fun while taking photos as well. I would recommend Cassie to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Conforti Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Whippoorwill Hill
    Whippoorwill Hill Barn & Farm Weddings

Conforti Photography does beautiful work and they are super professional! Can't wait for the next time they are hired at our facility, as their work truly captures the essence of the event.

• Something Blue Stylists
    Something Blue Stylists Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of our favorite photographers, her work is so fresh and always absolutely beautiful. Not to mention she is one of the sweetest people ever! 100% recommend!

• Plum & Poppy
    Plum & Poppy Wedding Planners

Working with Conforti Photography always puts my mind at ease as a wedding planner. She is so friendly and fun to work with. She does a flawless job from start to finish. When we're working together I never have to worry she always has everything under control and captures clients' day perfectly! My clients are always glad they followed their hearts and chose to work with her on their big day!

• confortiphoto.com Carmel, 46032 See on map