Conforti Photography Reviews

Conforti Photography 6
Conforti Photography 7

Ryan H · Married on 07/13/2019

Cassie Is Great

I had no confidence being in front of a camera going into our photo shoot but came out very pleased. She was very friendly and made us feel comfortable. It was not awkward as I anticipated that it might be, and that is all thanks to Cassie. I would 100% recommend. She was very quick to give us both samples and final copies, which was especially great because they looked fantastic.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Anna

Anna Malatestinic · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Wedding Photos

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Cassie. From the perfectly captured engagement shoot to the wedding day - every picture shows our day and wedding vibe perfectly. She event went above and beyond to educate us at the beginning of the process, and send all photos after! Cassie made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera! I'd recommend Cassie to any of our friends, and will use her in the future!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/08/2019

Love Cassie and Teresa!

Cassie and Teresa shot our wedding day. It was the hottest day of the year (106 degrees) and still, the photos turned out amazingly beautiful. They were flexible, professional and positive. I am so grateful they were a part of our day, and for capturing memories we will hold on to forever. Highly recommend!! -Allison & Tom

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Conforti Photography 8
    Conforti Photography 9
    Conforti Photography 10

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing to work with!

Cassie was amazing to work with! She was so responsive to my questions and requests, at most taking mere hours to reply. Months before my wedding, she helped me come up with a timeline of the events of the day that I was sure I wanted to be captured in pictures, and I took that timeline to every vendor - the wedding day went so smoothly and everything moved according to plan! She and Teresa (her second photographer) were unnoticeable at my ceremony, but they still managed to snap some amazing moments that we'll treasure forever. The photo qualities are so dreamy and romantic! Hiring Cassie was one of the easiest and best decisions I made.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tess · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

Cassie is an amazing photographer! I was first a bridesmaid in a wedding she shot and knew we had to have Cassie shoot our wedding as well! She captured our wedding day beautifully and was so fun and easy to work with. We had a sneak peek the next day, a blog post the Monday after our wedding, and had all of our edited photos a week after the wedding! She made sure she captured everything we asked of her on the big day and was always very responsive and organized. She also made sure we stayed right on the timeline and was extremely flexible in regards to where we wanted our photos around downtown. She was very patient with our large bridal party and made sure everyone had fun while taking photos as well. I would recommend Cassie to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Sarah Schiferl · Married on 10/06/2018

Sarah Schiferl

Cassie was a dream to work with and our photos were phenomenal! Cassie truly captured the emotions of the day. We are so fortunate to have been able to work with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Carey · Married on 08/25/2018

Cassie is AMAZING. She made me feel so calm on a hectic day, and the pictures are incredible.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

Cassie is perfect! Everything was perfect. Thank you so much for the beautiful photos of our Wedding in Germany. She's the best you can get.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kaylie · Married on 07/06/2018

You will not find a better photographer than Cassie! She is easy to work with, gives specific directions, and makes the experience fun and memorable. You will be overjoyed with the outcome and friends will envy your photos! Cassie is simply amazing!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

A wonderful experience!

Cassie was wonderful, and we loved working with her for both our engagement pictures and on our wedding day. Cassie is professional, easy to work with, and provides clear directions so you can just enjoy the moment on your wedding day and feel at ease during pictures. She even provided music for us while we took pictures to make the moment extra special as well as to get our bridal party in the spirit and feeling comfortable. She helped me plan out a timeline for my wedding day and worked so well with our videographer, DJ, and other vendors. Cassie gave us sneak peeks our our wedding photos the next day, and we had all of our photos by the time we returned from our honeymoon. We would definitely recommend Cassie!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 02/24/2018

I enjoyed working with Cassie from the moment we had our consultation call to the day she sent over my beautiful wedding photos! She made the wedding planning experience fun...sent suggestions and encouragement along the way, and was willing to provide a helpful hand when needed. It didn't feel like I was working with a vendor...but rather like I had a friend.

She was extremely professional in setting up calls to discuss what I wanted and where to focus. She threw in some great advice and had resources to suggest what works best given time of year, weather, family dynamics, etc. I appreciated her attentiveness to what I wanted, and her direction where I got a little overwhelmed!

The day of the wedding she kept us on track, kept me calm (during the stressful situations) and made sure we were all having fun. She helped to remind me that when timelines got crunched, it didn't matter because that day was about me and my husband...we make the rules :) She captured the most beautiful moments between us; she encouraged us to pose for the romantic photos, laugh and play to show our personalities, and capture the energy of our bridal party.

I can't say enough about her and the team. We will be using her for all life events!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Betsy · Married on 10/21/2017

Cassie is simply wonderful! She is very professional but also very genuine in how she communicates with her couples. You can tell she really cares about making your wedding day experience as special as possible. Her organization and attention to details were a great comfort and helped ensure everything went according to plan. Cassie and her assistant did a fantastic job and we loved that they were part of our special day- and that we have beautiful pictures to remember everything we loved about the day!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Elyse · Married on 09/30/2017

Cassie was such a joy to work with! My husband and I couldn’t be more pleased with how she was able to capture every part of our wedding. Very responsive when trying to book a photographer and always available to answer any questions in a timely manor. Also an amazingly quick turn around on getting our photos back after the wedding! You will not be disappointed when choosing Conforti Photography!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Conforti Photography 11
    Conforti Photography 12
    Conforti Photography 13

Alyssa · Married on 08/19/2017

Cassie was SO EASY to work with and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. She had a blog of our wedding posted within 48 hours of the wedding, and our entire gallery delivered to us in less than 2 weeks!! I couldn't be happier with our photos and I am so glad I did not have to wait long to see them. I would use her again and again!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Conforti Photography 14
    Conforti Photography 15
    Conforti Photography 16

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

For someone like me who did not have a wedding planner, Cassie was a tremendous help in combining her experiences and applying them to and creating our wedding day timeline. Her and her assistant helped make our day run smoothly.
    I found that by booking Cassie, we received all of our photographs both online and on a USB drive. I have several friends who recently got married, and their photographers did not provide these or were limited to the time period in which they were available. I found this to be a huge value and was a determining factor when I booked. I followed Cassie's work on Instagram for several months and found that her style matched exactly what we were looking for on our wedding day. I would choose Cassie a million times over for wedding photography!

Natalie · Married on 06/10/2017

Cassie is so talented and will do whatever she can to make your wedding day come to life with the pictures she takes. She handles all of the ins and outs of where and how to get the best photos, and that takes a lot of pressure off of you or anyone else on your big day. I am so happy she was my wedding photographer!

Tori · Married on 05/13/2017

Cassie and her team were AMAZING!!! My husband and I are thrilled with our photos. Cassie was so kind and kept the whole group in check the entire time! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer with an incredible talent!

Lesley · Married on 04/30/2017

I wish I could give Cassie 10 stars. She went above and beyond for us. Our wedding day was so rainy... I mean I can't remember a day rainier in my life but you wouldn't know it looking at our pictures. Cassie was kind, thoughtful, helpful and so sweet. We had a snafu with another vendor and she even talked me down from that. As a bride, that is priceless. She went above and beyond the call of duty. I still get so many compliments about my pictures. If you book Cassie for your wedding or engagement, I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Molly · Married on 04/01/2017

Cassie is simply the best! I've had the pleasure of working with her as both a Bride and a Maid of Honor. As soon as I got engaged, she was the first vendor I booked. Her photographs are overwhelmingly beautiful, and she is so easy and fun to work with on your wedding day. If you are looking for a photographer so capture every emotion throughout your wedding day, CHOOSE CONFORTI PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2016

We randomly found Cassie via a Google search and talked to her over the phone. We all instantly clicked. When we randomly decided that we wanted to do photo "Save the Date" cards, she worked with us to do a mini-engagement shoot....in January and around the crazy Indiana weather. Those photos turned out great, so we knew we'd made the right decision. Fast forward over the summer, and Cassie checked on us periodically and answered any questions we had. A few weeks prior to the wedding, she confirmed everything and asked for a list of specific family photos we wanted taken. She was timely on the wedding day and never stopped working from the moment she was there. She and her second shooter (Brynn Kristin) were so good that during the ceremony and reception, we never even knew they were there. Our wedding photos turned out fantastic. We have shared a few with guests, and everyone has said that that photos are absolutely beautiful. Only one regret - that we didn't allow more time with Cassie because she's so good!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

Cassie and her second shooter were fantastic! We loved sharing our day with them! They kept us laughing and helped us to feel natural as we posed for pictures! Cassie was so quick to get us our images and they were STUNNING!!! Our friends and family were blown away by the pictures! I am a wedding planner for a living so I had incredibly high expectations. I couldn't have been happier with the entire process! They captured memories we will cherish for a lifetime! <3 <3 <3

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kelsey · Married on 07/09/2016

Cassie was absolutely phenomenal! We had originally gone with a big company (Timothy Whaley) in the area but quickly decided to cancel with them after lots of lack of communication on their part. Cassie was easily a couple of thousand dollars more but hiring her and her second shooter (Teresa Schmidt) was worth every single penny. From the first e-mail Cassie was extremely quick to respond and very thorough. Cassie did our engagement shoot and she was so personable (even when she was very pregnant!), has an incredible eye for great shots, made us feel so comfortable, and got our photos back to us within a couple of days of the shoot. She also helped me arrange a budoir shoot as a surprise for my now husband! Again, she made me feel extremely comfortable and managed to get some great shots even though I was skeptical about how they would turn out (because of me, not her). The wedding day.... Cassie and Teresa were so much fun to work with, we were laughing with them all day and so far the pictures that we have received are beautiful, they captured our love perfectly, I can't wait to see the rest!! I am so happy I went with her and I would recommend her to anyone who asks! (Cost included our engagement shoot, budoir shoot, wedding fee, and travel fee to Chicago as she is in the Indianapolis area - this does not include any prints)

Sent on 07/23/2016

Amy · Married on 06/04/2016

Cassie was such an amazing wedding photographer! My husband is a photographer/graphic designer so picking a wedding photographer for him was a big deal. We spent several days searching for the perfect person. When we initially met with Cassie, she was so organized and provided us with all of the information without having to ask all of the questions. Throughout the planning process, she was so willing to talk us through the journey and encourage us. The day of our wedding, it rained and she kept everyone calm while capturing all of our pictures/poses (miracle worker!). Our pictures turned out amazing and we love sharing them with all of our friends and family. We highly recommend her to all of our friends and family because we know they will love their pictures!

Sent on 08/03/2016

allison · Married on 05/14/2016

Cassie, was my wedding photographer for my wedding at Laurel Hall. Cassie was very wonderful and flexible she would meet with me on Skype from the beginning to end meeting with me in person during the few times I could come home. I live in Seattle, Washington and Cassie would work with my schedule having meetings to accommodate my work schedule and the time difference. She did an amazing job helping me create my wedding photo list and a wedding photo timeline.
    Cassie and her shooting partner helped the wedding day go very smoothly. The next morning Cassie posted a sneak peak of a few wedding photos – which were stunning. A few weeks later I received my photos and they were amazing.
    I would highly recommend Cassie as your wedding photographer especially for out of town bride.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Vanessa · Married on 05/07/2016

Cassie was amazing! When picking a photographer, I looked through her blog and she came highly recommended by our wedding planner, Plum & Poppy. Sarah said Conforti Photography was the best and I agree! We got all the shots we wanted the day of and Cassie had all of our edited photos to us so quickly after the wedding. She includes a flash drive and recommendations of places to get prints, canvases, etc. She was well worth the money.

Sent on 07/25/2016