Conforti Photography Reviews

36 | Carmel, IN

36 Reviews for Conforti Photography

36 Conforti Photography Reviews

Carey · Married on 08/25/2018

Cassie is AMAZING. She made me feel so calm on a hectic day, and the pictures are incredible.

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

Cassie is perfect! Everything was perfect. Thank you so much for the beautiful photos of our Wedding in Germany. She's the best you can get.

Kaylie · Married on 07/06/2018

You will not find a better photographer than Cassie! She is easy to work with, gives specific directions, and makes the experience fun and memorable. You will be overjoyed with the outcome and friends will envy your photos! Cassie is simply amazing!

Lauren · Married on 02/24/2018

I enjoyed working with Cassie from the moment we had our consultation call to the day she sent over my beautiful wedding photos! She made the wedding planning experience fun...sent suggestions and encouragement along the way, and was willing to provide a helpful hand when needed. It didn't feel like I was working with a vendor...but rather like I had a friend.

She was extremely professional in setting up calls to discuss what I wanted and where to focus. She threw in some great advice and had resources to suggest what works best given time of year, weather, family dynamics, etc. I appreciated her attentiveness to what I wanted, and her direction where I got a little overwhelmed!

The day of the wedding she kept us on track, kept me calm (during the stressful situations) and made sure we were all having fun. She helped to remind me that when timelines got crunched, it didn't matter because that day was about me and my husband...we make the rules :) She captured the most beautiful moments between us; she encouraged us to pose for the romantic photos, laugh and play to show our personalities, and capture the energy of our bridal party.

I can't say enough about her and the team. We will be using her for all life events!

Betsy · Married on 10/21/2017

Cassie is simply wonderful! She is very professional but also very genuine in how she communicates with her couples. You can tell she really cares about making your wedding day experience as special as possible. Her organization and attention to details were a great comfort and helped ensure everything went according to plan. Cassie and her assistant did a fantastic job and we loved that they were part of our special day- and that we have beautiful pictures to remember everything we loved about the day!

Elyse · Married on 09/30/2017

Cassie was such a joy to work with! My husband and I couldn’t be more pleased with how she was able to capture every part of our wedding. Very responsive when trying to book a photographer and always available to answer any questions in a timely manor. Also an amazingly quick turn around on getting our photos back after the wedding! You will not be disappointed when choosing Conforti Photography!

Conforti Photography 1
    Conforti Photography 2
    Conforti Photography 3

Alyssa · Married on 08/19/2017

Cassie was SO EASY to work with and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. She had a blog of our wedding posted within 48 hours of the wedding, and our entire gallery delivered to us in less than 2 weeks!! I couldn't be happier with our photos and I am so glad I did not have to wait long to see them. I would use her again and again!

Conforti Photography 4
    Conforti Photography 5
    Conforti Photography 6

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

For someone like me who did not have a wedding planner, Cassie was a tremendous help in combining her experiences and applying them to and creating our wedding day timeline. Her and her assistant helped make our day run smoothly.
    I found that by booking Cassie, we received all of our photographs both online and on a USB drive. I have several friends who recently got married, and their photographers did not provide these or were limited to the time period in which they were available. I found this to be a huge value and was a determining factor when I booked. I followed Cassie's work on Instagram for several months and found that her style matched exactly what we were looking for on our wedding day. I would choose Cassie a million times over for wedding photography!

Natalie · Married on 06/10/2017

Cassie is so talented and will do whatever she can to make your wedding day come to life with the pictures she takes. She handles all of the ins and outs of where and how to get the best photos, and that takes a lot of pressure off of you or anyone else on your big day. I am so happy she was my wedding photographer!

Tori · Married on 05/13/2017

Cassie and her team were AMAZING!!! My husband and I are thrilled with our photos. Cassie was so kind and kept the whole group in check the entire time! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer with an incredible talent!

Lesley · Married on 04/30/2017

I wish I could give Cassie 10 stars. She went above and beyond for us. Our wedding day was so rainy... I mean I can't remember a day rainier in my life but you wouldn't know it looking at our pictures. Cassie was kind, thoughtful, helpful and so sweet. We had a snafu with another vendor and she even talked me down from that. As a bride, that is priceless. She went above and beyond the call of duty. I still get so many compliments about my pictures. If you book Cassie for your wedding or engagement, I promise you won't regret it!

Molly · Married on 04/01/2017

Cassie is simply the best! I've had the pleasure of working with her as both a Bride and a Maid of Honor. As soon as I got engaged, she was the first vendor I booked. Her photographs are overwhelmingly beautiful, and she is so easy and fun to work with on your wedding day. If you are looking for a photographer so capture every emotion throughout your wedding day, CHOOSE CONFORTI PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2016

We randomly found Cassie via a Google search and talked to her over the phone. We all instantly clicked. When we randomly decided that we wanted to do photo "Save the Date" cards, she worked with us to do a mini-engagement shoot....in January and around the crazy Indiana weather. Those photos turned out great, so we knew we'd made the right decision. Fast forward over the summer, and Cassie checked on us periodically and answered any questions we had. A few weeks prior to the wedding, she confirmed everything and asked for a list of specific family photos we wanted taken. She was timely on the wedding day and never stopped working from the moment she was there. She and her second shooter (Brynn Kristin) were so good that during the ceremony and reception, we never even knew they were there. Our wedding photos turned out fantastic. We have shared a few with guests, and everyone has said that that photos are absolutely beautiful. Only one regret - that we didn't allow more time with Cassie because she's so good!

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

Cassie and her second shooter were fantastic! We loved sharing our day with them! They kept us laughing and helped us to feel natural as we posed for pictures! Cassie was so quick to get us our images and they were STUNNING!!! Our friends and family were blown away by the pictures! I am a wedding planner for a living so I had incredibly high expectations. I couldn't have been happier with the entire process! They captured memories we will cherish for a lifetime! <3 <3 <3

Kelsey · Married on 07/09/2016

Cassie was absolutely phenomenal! We had originally gone with a big company (Timothy Whaley) in the area but quickly decided to cancel with them after lots of lack of communication on their part. Cassie was easily a couple of thousand dollars more but hiring her and her second shooter (Teresa Schmidt) was worth every single penny. From the first e-mail Cassie was extremely quick to respond and very thorough. Cassie did our engagement shoot and she was so personable (even when she was very pregnant!), has an incredible eye for great shots, made us feel so comfortable, and got our photos back to us within a couple of days of the shoot. She also helped me arrange a budoir shoot as a surprise for my now husband! Again, she made me feel extremely comfortable and managed to get some great shots even though I was skeptical about how they would turn out (because of me, not her). The wedding day.... Cassie and Teresa were so much fun to work with, we were laughing with them all day and so far the pictures that we have received are beautiful, they captured our love perfectly, I can't wait to see the rest!! I am so happy I went with her and I would recommend her to anyone who asks! (Cost included our engagement shoot, budoir shoot, wedding fee, and travel fee to Chicago as she is in the Indianapolis area - this does not include any prints)

Amy · Married on 06/04/2016

Cassie was such an amazing wedding photographer! My husband is a photographer/graphic designer so picking a wedding photographer for him was a big deal. We spent several days searching for the perfect person. When we initially met with Cassie, she was so organized and provided us with all of the information without having to ask all of the questions. Throughout the planning process, she was so willing to talk us through the journey and encourage us. The day of our wedding, it rained and she kept everyone calm while capturing all of our pictures/poses (miracle worker!). Our pictures turned out amazing and we love sharing them with all of our friends and family. We highly recommend her to all of our friends and family because we know they will love their pictures!

allison · Married on 05/14/2016

Cassie, was my wedding photographer for my wedding at Laurel Hall. Cassie was very wonderful and flexible she would meet with me on Skype from the beginning to end meeting with me in person during the few times I could come home. I live in Seattle, Washington and Cassie would work with my schedule having meetings to accommodate my work schedule and the time difference. She did an amazing job helping me create my wedding photo list and a wedding photo timeline.
    Cassie and her shooting partner helped the wedding day go very smoothly. The next morning Cassie posted a sneak peak of a few wedding photos – which were stunning. A few weeks later I received my photos and they were amazing.
    I would highly recommend Cassie as your wedding photographer especially for out of town bride.

Vanessa · Married on 05/07/2016

Cassie was amazing! When picking a photographer, I looked through her blog and she came highly recommended by our wedding planner, Plum & Poppy. Sarah said Conforti Photography was the best and I agree! We got all the shots we wanted the day of and Cassie had all of our edited photos to us so quickly after the wedding. She includes a flash drive and recommendations of places to get prints, canvases, etc. She was well worth the money.

Jamie · Married on 09/12/2015

Cassie completely exceeded my expectations for our engagement and wedding photos. We were so happy at how our pictures turned out and feel lucky that we have such beautiful memories to look back on! She is very experienced and helpful when it comes to knowing what shots to take for engagement and wedding pictures. I totally trusted her judgment for the poses that we did in our pictures and they turned out beautifully! I was a little nervous that my husband and I would look awkward or too posed in the photos but they didn't look that way at all! Cassie is very responsive (always a plus when you are trying to plan a wedding) and very flexible with her schedule in order to meet your needs. I would recommend her as a wedding photographer to anyone who is getting married. You will not be disappointed!

Alexis · Married on 08/23/2015

My husband and I live in Texas and got married in Indianapolis. Photography was a huge priority for us and we were nervous because we had limited time to choose a photographer and weren't able to fly home to take engagement photos prior to the wedding. Cassie was the first photographer we met with and we knew we had made our choice. She took her time to explain her services and answer any questions and concerns we had. On the day of the wedding, my hair and makeup was running behind and Cassie adjusted on the fly and found a way to take photos of everything while keeping us on schedule and without me feeling rushed. Throughout the afternoon she asked about our Jewish wedding traditions and was very involved without ever feeling intrusive. We were concerned about the limited time the venue gave us for photos following the ceremony before the room had to be flipped but Cassie was organized and efficient and we actually got done early. She made sure to send us a preview of our wedding photos before we left on our honeymoon which we both really appreciated, so we were shocked when just a few days later (on our honeymoon) we received the full album! It was amazing to look through the images and remember each special moment. Every picture was stunning and she truly captured the joy and emotion of our day. I would highly recommend Cassie for any event, but especially for weddings. Cassie- thank you so much for giving us the best wedding gift- memories that will last forever!

Kaileigh · Married on 08/15/2015

Cassie is a consummate professional. From my first interaction with her to my last, Cassie was always thoughtful, creative and helpful when documenting our special day. Our pictures are beautiful and I love how she captured our personalities so well!

I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Kate · Married on 06/06/2015

I began looking for our photographer immediately after we set our wedding date. I knew I wanted someone who I was going to be able to connect with on more than just the surface, someone who was genuinely in love with LOVE and after 5 minutes of talking to Cassie I knew I HAD to have her as my photographer! The fact that her photos have been featured on Then Knot and Style Me Pretty was icing on the cake. We had our engagement pictures taken in the fall, it was a great teaser to see what it would be like to work with her on our big day (and it was a ton of fun). Cassie was always sweet enough to make time in her busy schedule to meet with us since we didn't live in town, she truly was a huge help throughout our entire wedding planning process. For me, it was important to feel comfortable with my photographer because let's face it, besides being with my husband, bridesmaids and family all day, I was also going to be with a few vendors all day too. I certainly didn't want to feel as though there were strangers taking thousands of photos of us through out the day--and I didn't! Cassie felt like a friend at the end of the day. Henry and I are so grateful that she was able to capture our big day--the photos she took were breathtaking and I'm pretty sure that we've not stopped getting compliments on all of the beautiful photos that she captured. Cassie is creative, artistic and most of fabulous-- she is a MUST HAVE on your wedding day!

Cassie's work is incomparable! My husband and I loved working with her and we are both extremely happy with our photos. She captured all of the moments that I was hoping for and more!

Nicole · Married on 11/15/2014

Where to start? Cassie herself is such a lively, fun spirited individual with an absolutely amazing ability of capturing life's best moments. She was great to work with along the whole planning process - very prompt in responding to my emails. She is also very organized throughout everything which is great to have in a photographer, nobody wants a special photo to be forgotten or overlooked. That definilty doesn't happen with Cassie. The quality of her photos is hands down the best in the Indianpolis area. Years from now I know we will be thankful to have had Cassie capture our wedding day. Seriously, she is a hidden gem in the city of Indianpolis.

• User4511931 · 2+ years ago

Cassie and her husband were wonderful at our wedding.
    I was most impressed that only 2 days after our wedding, Cassie had compiled some photos and put them up on her blog for my family to see!
    It was such a great surprise to see a couple photos while on my honeymoon. It made me excited to see all of the rest when I got back!

I really like that Cassie provided all of our photos in black & white and in color.