Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Map · Phone number
1 review
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Compose Events

Weddings are romantic and timeless events and as such, we strive to not only create a beautiful event, but a beautiful experience.

Our strength is being able to seamlessly guide newly engaged couples through a personalized and well composed wedding planning experience. Collaborating with you as much or as little as you would like and letting your vision lead the planning process is our focus. We can't wait to see your love story and personality show through in each intentional detail.

Attention to detail, creating a cohesive design through the client’s visions, producing clear and concise communication plans for vendors and bridal party alike and having a back-up plan for everything are just a few of the areas of event planning where we excel. Aesthetically, we are inspired by nature, letting timeless and simplistic details lead the design process.

As a boutique event-planning studio based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan, we service the greater Detroit area and love traveling for weddings, especially to Northern Michigan.

marsh341 2
c00a6af1669d4375 Marsh 262
marsh098

1 Reviews for Compose Events

Kayte · Married on 09/16/2017

Nicole is one of the most refined and beautiful young women I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. She exceeded my expectations and always remained consistent. From the moment I met her, I felt like we had known each other forever. Her bright disposition and sincerity were completely transparent and I quickly realized how amazing she really is. Having her there for my month of coordination was seriously the absolute best decision we made for our wedding. She listened to me intently and remained patient with me as I flooded her email with ideas and plans. I appreciated so much her amazing attention to detail, her extreme work ethic and her ability to transform our venue into everything I dreamed of. She is literally the epitome of perfection. I learned so much from her, and I wholeheartedly admire her veracity and poise. It was so easy to trust her. From the very beginning she was organized, efficient, and completely focused. I had no doubt in my mind that she would pull together the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen and I am pleased to say I was not at all wrong. She completely delivered and then some! She was an excellent wedding coordinator but she’s an even better friend :) Nicole, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there with me and for creating the most stunning wedding I have ever seen in my life. Thank you so very much for everything. Love you doll!
    - Kayte

Sent on 09/22/2017

Compose Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2