Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Map · Phone number

About Flora Rae

Weddings are romantic and timeless events and as such, we strive to not only create a beautiful event, but a beautiful experience.

Our strength is being able to seamlessly guide newly engaged couples through a personalized and well composed wedding planning experience. Collaborating with you as much or as little as you would like and letting your vision lead the planning process is our focus. We can't wait to see your love story and personality show through in each intentional detail.

Attention to detail, creating a cohesive design through the client’s visions, producing clear and concise communication plans for vendors and bridal party alike and having a back-up plan for everything are just a few of the areas of event planning where we excel. Aesthetically, we are inspired by nature, letting timeless and simplistic details lead the design process.

As a boutique event-planning studio based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan, we service the greater Detroit area and love traveling for weddings, especially to Northern Michigan.

Other couples have also viewed

• Meriwether Social

5 Reviews for Flora Rae

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Decision We Made!!!

If we could give more than 5 stars we would! We don't have any other way to describe our experience with Nicole as anything other than out of this world! She truly helped our vision come to life. From beginning to end she was outstanding with communication and also helped answer any questions we had regardless of how small or petty it may have been! She made the whole wedding planning process so much more stress free. I really felt like I had nothing to worry about on our big day because Nicole was all over it. She knows so much about the business. She also did our florals which she nailed as well! All in all, I don't know what we would have done without her. Nicole is truly a class act and we are forever thankful for her being a part of our day! I HIGHLY recommend to any future bride!! You won't regret going with Compose Events!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Cara · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend!

We hired Nicole as a month-of coordinator and florist for our wedding. She was such a delight to work with from the go. She prompted thoughtful questions, paid close attention to detail, and helped us play with different ideas for the big day. No disposables? No seating chart? No parking? - no matter the idea we proposed - her design process and ability to problem solve were both creative and dynamic! She was really put to the test when, an hour before the ceremony, a beautiful sunny day turned into torrential thunderstorms. Our wedding was outdoors and Nicole quickly sprang into action, moving decor, rearranging tables, coordinating transport of guests to the tent rather than the outdoor ceremony site, and communicating with us all the while. My husband and I agree she was definitely the most important person we hired for the wedding and can't imagine the day (or weeks leading up) without her. She allowed us to feel relaxed (even as it rained sideways) and enjoy the day/the people around us the day of! If you're hesitating...don't. She's worth it.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 07/20/2019

Best decision ever

Nicole was the best decision I’ve ever made (besides deciding to marry my now husband). About 2 hours into our wedding day my mom turned to me and said “I don’t know what you are paying your wedding planner but you should double it.” Nothing about our wedding was simple. From a non-wedding venue, catering our own food and some unique design choices - she handled everything with excitement and ease. The weeks leading up to and day of were absolutely flawless. I felt so calm. She handled every single detail. She also did all the design and all the floral and it turned out SO BEAUTIFUL. At one point during the reception the strap on my dress completely broke and within minutes I was back on the dance floor bc she just casually sewed it back together. Overall, Nicole was so amazing and I am so grateful for her to curating the best day of our lives. I have already recommended to her to anyone that will listen!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Flora Rae FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 65.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ann Arbor, MI, 48103 See on map