Colorado’s Red Rock String Quartet

Broomfield, CO View map
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Colorado's Red Rock String Quartet is the only ensemble in the front range to guarantee clients with professional symphonic musicians — this ensures top-tier quality as all Red Rock musicians undergo a rigorous audition to hold a position with a local symphony! Additionally, Red Rock String has trained with Juilliard professors and had worked on stage with the famed Stevie Wonder, Willie Nelson, Rod Stewart, Death Cab, Elephant Revival, and many of today's top bands and musicians. Based out of Denver, Colorado this wedding and event String Quartet is sure to elevate your event to the next level!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$600

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1000

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Sample Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
Orchestra
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
    Kaity M. Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing Musicians!

I'm so glad we hired Red Rock String Quartet for our wedding this month! Kyla was so amazing to work with to create the perfect musical selections for our ceremony and our first dances. It was so fun being able to choose contemporary songs that we love to add to our special day. They were efficient and professional and played beautifully. Cannot recommend them enough!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Quartet Out There!

The Red Rock String Quartet was phenomenal! I looked and looked for a string quartet for my ceremony and when I came across their page and listened to them I knew I had found what I was looking for, and they were even better than I expected! I chose their "Chic" wedding package and it was perfect! They played beautiful and elegant classical songs during the ceremony and then we exited to a fun yet elegant version of Viva La Vida! Then I loved their music so much that when I was booking them I asked them to play during our cocktail hour and our guests loved them! They played a mix of elegant classics and pop/rock. They were very communicative before the wedding as well and super easy to work with! I am extremely happy I found them and booked them worth every penny and definitely makes your day even more special!

Broomfield, 80020
Location of (Colorado’s Red Rock String Quartet)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding