Jackson, Jackson, NJ 08527 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Color Room Films

Color Room Films is an experienced videography company based out of Jackson, New Jersey. They use all of the same cameras, lenses and aerial drones you would find on a movie set. Their team of videographers uses a documentary-style approach to capture your big day. They'll stay out of your photographer's way and unobtrusively film each detail. Color Room Films want to tell your love story in the most emotional and cinematic way possible.

Experience

Steve DiMaggio and his wife Jane are the owners of this company. Before Steve was a filmmaker, he was a professional musician and studio owner who traveled the country. After 10 years of being on the road, he took a job offer where he received formal training in videography, cinematography techniques, and equipment. Jane started out as a photographer and now is Steve’s lead documentary videographer. She has over 15 years of experience in the industry.

This full-service videography company shoots with an 8K cinema camera called a Red-Epic-W. This lets them shoot your wedding without getting in the way. They offer multiple packages to choose from and will deliver your final product via DVD, Blu-ray, digital download or a USB flash drive or hard drive. Their services include:

• Additional hours

Color Room Films 7
  • Casey

Casey Stahl · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Small Wedding perfection

Had a small wedding and it was captured perfectly! So easy to work with, great attention to detail, and captured little details that I wanted as well. Could not be any happier! I would highly recommend using them! Also our video was ready so quickly!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Lizzy

Lizzy Ferraro · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Steve is awesome!!

Working with Steve was an absolute dream. He is so laid back and has such true talent that I knew I could trust him immediately! He was so easy to work with and captured the essence of our wedding day perfectly. We received our trailer and full film within just days of our wedding and it is perfect!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/13/2019

The best decision we made!!!

I knew from the moment we started wedding planning that I wanted to hire a videographer, but the problem is there are so many out there! It’s a very big decision and you want to be sure that you hire the right person, who captures the most important parts of the day, who is hidden in the background but somehow gets the best shots and doesn’t miss a second. I was lucky enough to hire a photographer who recommended Color Room Films. After watching just a few of their trailers I knew we had found the one. My fiancé wasn’t too thrilled about it but agreed it would be nice to have the day on film. My first conversation with Steve was perfect, he was so easy going and clearly an expert in his field. Although he had never shot at my venue, his wife had, so he made sure to review her film and familiarize himself with it. It was obvious from day 1 that he was committed to exceeding our expectations - and that’s EXACTLY what he did! He checked in the week before our wedding and walked through each detail with me. I felt extremely confident that he would capture everything that was important to us. The day of the wedding, he was first to arrive! He had already captured our drone footage since our wedding day was extremely windy and he knew the drone footage was important to me. He captured all our details, every special moment between my husband and I, great shots of the bridal party and the cutest videos of our pup arriving to our venue!! Our ceremony video was absolutely perfect, edited when needed and the sound on the mics he provided were perfect! I can’t say enough about how perfectly he recorded the whole entire day!!! Then the best part - he delivered our trailer, full film and video clips for Instagram within 3 days!!!! This was not the expectation but the BEST surprise!! We were able to watch all of our films en route to our honeymoon and honestly cannot stop watching them. My husband immediately admitted this is 100% the best investment we made throughout our wedding planning and I couldn’t agree more! If you are looking for someone to highlight and capture the best day of your life - look no further!!! Color Room Films is the best out there, you will never ever regret the decision to have them there on your big day!!! You don’t even know they are there the day of your wedding but when you watch the film you realize they were right there the entire time. Not to mention, the sound went out during our reception and Steve was the one who helped reassure me that everything would be ok! He helped the DJ get our sound back and the party restarted, he’s truly an all in 1 package!! The best vendor you could ask for that genuinely cares about his couples, and it shows in every video!!!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Color Room Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download