72 Reviews for Color Room Films

USB Flash Drive (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Save The Date (1)
71 Color Room Films Reviews

Color Room Films has been the BEST to work with since day one. When deciding which videographer to choose for our wedding, I only needed to see a few other wedding trailers that Steve and his team produced and I KNEW that Color Room Films was perfect for us. Steve is so wonderful to work with and he captured our vision with his expertise better than we could ever imagine. Steve answered all of our questions, was super prompt getting back to us, and was SO FAST providing us with our wedding trailer and full two hour wedding day film! The quality of the video is insanely amazing with the highest quality cameras. We will cherish this forever and absolutely recommend Steve and Color Room Films. Thank you again for being an awesome person to work with. We are forever thankful for you and are so blessed to have this film forever.
-Hilary and Jake Schweitzer

Profile Picture Hilary, 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Steve from color room films was an absolute professional from booking until sending our videos just days after our wedding and his work speaks for itself. Could not be happier with everything. Just check out any of his precious work and book him to see for yourself!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Steve was very responsive and accommodating throughout the entire process. Although he wasn't able to personally film our wedding, he worked very hard to make sure our finished film was perfect -- accommodating all of our requests and edits until we were completely happy. The trailer is perfect and perfectly captures our day. We did not think we wanted a video at first, and we are very happy that we got one!

Profile Picture Amberly, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

I did a lot of research and fought my fiance tooth and nail in regards to videography. I came across Color Room Films and instantly feel in love. I quickly contacted Steve (and when I mean quickly I mean 2 years prior to our wedding date) to secured Steve for our special day because I didn't want him to be booked. During that time Steve was extremely responsive, we were able to video chat since we were a bit aways from his office, he helped calm all my nerves and captured every little detail I requested. When we finally met in person a few months prior to our wedding it was like we knew him forever. He made us feel so comfortable, and excited for our big day. I was worried I would be self conscious having the cameras around me the whole night like I normally do at other weddings, but not once did I notice them. Steve and his crew blended right in with the party. The turn around time for our trailer and full length video was extremely quick, as my husband and I got to watch them on our honeymoon in an unforgettable way. We can't wait to share the videos with our family and friends. I can't thank Steve enough for everything he has done for us, you would be silly not to go with Color Room Films!

Profile Picture Kellianne, 5/18/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot think of enough wonderful things to say about Steve and his team! He is not only incredibly talented but also so professional and timely with everything about our wedding! From responding to my inquiry within minutes, to sending us our wedding videos only a week after our wedding, his work is not only fast but amazingly high quality with such attention to detail! Steve was able to capture every important moment on film for us to cherish forever and created a beautiful video that we have already watched numerous times with our friends and family! If you want a high quality film so that you can relive your wedding day over and over, then Steve is your guy! I cannot thank Color Room Films enough for all of their hard work and dedication to our special day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/11/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Download

Steve and his crew were amazing and very easy to work with (we barely even knew they were there!). They captured every detail of our day and more. The quality of the video was breathtaking and we are so happy to have it to remember our day by. Would recommend them to anyone getting married (even those who are camera shy or are on the fence about having a videographer)

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Steve and his crew at Color Room Films are the absolute best! He came highly recommended to us and we are beyond thrilled with the final product of our videos! He was in touch with me the entire time through the process and answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly. We met with him the week before our wedding to pin-point all of the details and he managed to capture every one without us knowing at all that he and his crew were there filming. All of his footage is pure and unstaged- exactly as my (now husband) and I wanted it to be! We have video memories for a lifetime! If you’re on the fence about a wedding video- ABSOLUTELY DO IT and book Color Room Films! You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Sarah , 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

There aren’t enough words to describe how insanely happy I am with Steve/Color Room Films’ work. He and Ryan did such a great job on our wedding day and half the time I didn’t even realize they were there! Since our first phone call, I felt confident that I made the right choice in choosing CRF to capture our special day. Plus, it’s only a week after my wedding and I’m able to relive the whole day again with both my teaser and full film - it’s almost unheard of!!!! You will not be disappointed with the attention to detail and vision that Steve puts into your film and I can’t wait to watch it over and over again. Literally the best!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

Prior to the wedding, my husband and I never actually met Steve from Color Room Films in person but we had multiple over the phone talks and constant emails. Steve was extreamly responsive to any emails or calls that I would make. The Color Room Films crew knew exactly what we were looking for when we discussed via phone and email. On the day of the wedding they were with us from the time we began getting ready at the hotel until after we cut the cake at the reception. The crew always made sure my husband and myself, our family and our bridal party felt comfortable with filming. About 2 weeks after the wedding we received our full film that included a 4 minute cinematic beging that showed everyone getting ready, opening gifts and some family shots. Even after recieving the film, I remembered a clip that was shot and asked steve to add it in. With out hesitation he was more then happy to do it. I recieved the revised film right away. It was so special and amazing the way he was able to shoot so many different clips and was able to put them together perfectly. This film was everything I imagined it to be and more. Thank you Color Room Films for providing us with a film of our special day that we will Cherrish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Steve and Jane were highly recommended by our photographer, and they exceeded our expectations. They were laid back and wonderful to work with, capturing every detail of our special day. Jane was a very calming presence at the groom prep, and Steve had the same effect at the bridal prep. Color Room Films went above and beyond, capturing incredible drone footage of the church and every moment of the wedding that we will cherish forever. Multiple guests commented that they didn't notice we had a videographer, but Color Room Films somehow managed to get everything on film. We've been watching the videos nonstop to relive the magic. Even the song that they chose for the video was so fitting! Wonderful family business, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

Steve and his crew were AMAZING!! Right from the start when I first contacted him, he was incredibly responsive and accommodating. I don't know much about film, but he thoroughly explained all the equipment and quality factors to help me make the best choice for our package that provided everything we needed and fit within our budget. We went with the epic package, which included the use of a drone for outdoor coverage, a short trailer video and the full length film. Leading up to our event, he made sure to get an idea of our style and any specific requests for the video.

On our wedding day, Steve was incredible. They captured so many perfect moments and were completely unobtrusive--I didn't even notice that they were filming most of the time! But what I was most impressed with is that Steve delivered our completed films in just 3 days! We got married on a Sunday, and by Wednesday night we were watching all of our friends and family celebrating with us on film. I was so impatient to see everything, and was very excited that it was ready so quick. There were so many detail and surprises throughout that I cried as I watched it all...I didn't realize how much I had missed in the busyness of the actual wedding and reception!

The films and service Color Room Films provided was definitely worth the investment; we will treasure these memories forever!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

A 5-star rating seems way too low for such an amazing crew! Steve has such a cool laid-back personality but is incredible at what he does. His response time is impeccable! He was never "too busy" for anything and made you feel like you were his main focus.
Speaking with him was effortless. We went over what details were important for him to capture such as my dad walking me down the aisle to a simple detail on a table. Nothing was too big or small for him to capture. "No, I can't", was never an option.
Steve works at a rapid speed but executes beautiful work. Our trailer and video was literally finished the next week! Who works that fast?! It was amazing. Everything was breath taking. I can't express enough how amazing my videos are. So many perfect moments were captured but even the small details like a gentle tap on the shoulder. It really makes you relive the day all over again.
You can truly tell he is passionate about what he does and ensures his clients are happy.
I highly recommend Color Room Films!

Profile Picture marisa, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Steve was AMAZING! I saw his work and thought his videos were beautiful. As soon as I got engaged that was my first call after we had our venue picked out! I knew I was making the right choice after we spoke for the first time on the phone! He would respond to my emails right away if i had any questions or ideas. Every detail I wanted captured he got..and made it BETTER than i could have imagined. The attention to detail he has is incredible. Him and Ryan both did a great job making it seem like they weren't even there the day of the wedding. I forgot at times they were even filming! There was snow on the ground and there was no issue with me getting the shots I wanted in the park. We got our trailer and full film the next week. I couldn't believe how beautiful they both came out. My husband and I just can't stop watching and showing almost EVERYONE we know. It was nice to watch some of the moments during the day that I forgot about. The whole day just flew by and I am so glad he captured everything so I can relive the whole day over and over. The shots from the park were breathtaking - looks like an absolute FAIRYTALE.The looks my husband and I were giving each other were so beautiful and makes me cry every time we watch. If you are considering using a videographer USE COLOR ROOM FILMS. You will not be disappointed :) :)

Profile Picture Christine, 12/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Digital Download

From the first time Steve and I spoke on the phone in October 2016, I knew that we were in such wonderful creative hands! Throughout the entire planning process, Steve was so great to work with. He was extremely responsive and thorough in all of his answers. On the actual day, him and his second shooter Ryan were so incredible to work with. Most of the time I didn’t even realize they were there shooting which made it so much easier for them to capture authentic emotion from these two camera-shy people. They were there from beginning to end. They even handled the snow showers like champs! We were still on our honeymoon, only five days after the wedding, when Steve emailed us our trailer and full-length video. We were absolutely stunned! The type of scenes he was able to capture were jaw-dropping; the looks we shared, the smiles on our family and friends’ faces, and the sheer amount of memories he captured was astounding. My husband and I laughed, cried, and said, “I didn’t even know that happened,” multiple times. We are so incredibly thankful for Steve’s talent, gentle presence, and non-stop effort not just on the wedding day but for the fourteen months from sign-on to post-production. Anyone who is hesitant about hiring a videographer, please trust Steve for your most important day!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 12/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Storytelling

My friend had used color room films for her wedding video(which was incredibly beautiful) and recommended them to us and I am so happy she did!! Steve was great to work with, very professional, personable and always kept in touch! Our wedding video and trailer came out amazing better than I could have ever imagined!! The quality of the video was unbelievable! We can’t thank color room films enough for there great work, professionalism and capturing all the beautiful details of our special day!!

Profile Picture ashley, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Digital Download

We got married 11/10/17 and hired Color Room Films for our videographer. From the first inquiry with Steve, he responded so quickly and was super friendly. He provided us with all the information we needed up front and truly was a kind person throughout. He had chosen one of the videographers to film based on his experience at our venue since it was new, and I appreciated that insight. Both of the videographers were never in any ones way, even during getting ready. A lot of our guests did not even notice they were being filmed! He got us our video trailer and edited full film within 1.5 weeks...truly incredible! Brought tears to my eyes.. and the quality was amazing. Steve and his staff are true professionals and I would hire them again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Tina, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Steve DiMaggio and his wife filmed my wedding on November 5, 2017. Steve did an INCREDIBLE job. From my first conversation with Steve, I immediately recognized Steve's passion for videography. You can tell that he's doing what he loves and he's not simply doing it for the money. He's personally invested in each project and is really willing to go the extra mile to get the best shoot possible. He uses some of THE BEST equipment out there. He shot my wedding using 2 "RED" Cinematic 8K cameras (which run about $50,000 each). These are top of the line cameras used to shoot major motion-picture films. NO ONE shooting wedding videos in New Jersey is using cameras anywhere close to these. It really gave the wedding video a professional and cinematic appearance! We also had aerial drone footage which looked amazing. Steve got great footage throughout the day and night without being intrusive and his turnaround time to get us the finished, edited trailer and movie was INSANELY FAST!! He delivered the final product just nine days after our wedding when other videographers I interviewed said it would take them 2-3 months to finish editing. Steve is a true professional and easily one of the best wedding videographers around. I would recommend his services to anyone and he was worth every penny.

Here's a link to our trailer:

Profile Picture Justin, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

THE BEST! Color Room Films did an astounding job for our wedding on October 28, 2017. Steve helped us find the perfect package for our budget and worked with us as we planned the wedding. Pete and Jane were consummate professionals who captured every aspect of our big day in the perfect way.. We HIGHLY recommend using Color Room Films.

Profile Picture Cody, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Would choose over and over again. Steve was a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond to ensure I got a quality product. His communication was appreciated since there are so many people to keep in contact with. He worked so well won my photographer to get amazing pictures in a timely fashion. I was overwhelmed when seeing the final film. He really captured every special moment without me even knowing he was there. Really the most amazing experience. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture allison, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Digital Download, Multi. Locations

While planning my wedding, I was unsure of whether or not to hire a videographer. After researching tons of vendors in the NY/NJ area, I came across Color Room Films and immediately fell in love with their videos. I sent a few links to my fiance and parents and they agreed that Color Room Films was hands down the best option. I reached out to Steve to set up a preliminary phone call and immediately knew I made the right decision. Steve was so transparent in explaining the process to me and providing me with details and options. I never once felt like he was forcing me to hire him which I greatly appreciated since so many other wedding vendors can be overbearing. Leading up to the wedding, Steve would check in with me to make sure that everything was perfect for the big day. The icing on the cake was that Steve’s last name is “DiMaggio”… a huge added bonus to a family of diehard Yankee fans!

As soon as our band finished the last song, I turned to my husband and said, “I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE VIDEO!!” It’s amazing how fast your own wedding goes and I knew in that moment that hiring Steve was the best decision we made. Just over a week after the wedding, Steve had the trailer and full film ready! My entire family was so impressed with the fast turnaround and even more by the quality of the video. It was everything I could have imagined and more!! I’ve actually played it SOOO many times that I now watch it on silent because my husband is tired of hearing the trailer song!

I’m so excited that I now have a trailer/full film to remind me of the best day of my life. It’s hard to believe that I ever doubted the decision to hire a videographer because I cannot even imagine how I would feel without it. I can’t thank Steve and his team enough for their work and I highly recommend using Color Room Films for your wedding or any other special occasion!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

We are so happy we chose Color Room Films to do our wedding video! From the start, Steve was so great to work with - SUPER responsive & really nice and friendly. He always kept in contact to make sure everything was set up and planned out to be perfect. On the wedding day, they were behind the scenes and blended right in. We received the trailer and video sooner than a week after the wedding and are so in love with it. The trailer is like our own little romantic movie, people are raving about how beautiful it is. I can't thank Steve and his team enough for capturing our day so perfectly & giving us a video that we'll cherish forever! Thank you thank you thank you!! :)

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can’t say enough about how much we loved working with Steve and Ryan at Color Room Films! Steve is so talented and easy to work with - he made sure he prepared completely for our event, from the kind of shots and cameras down to the partner he brought along to shoot. This attention to detail and style really came through. I had been on the fence about whether or not to get a videographer for our wedding and it wasn’t until seeing Color Room’s trailers I could tell it would be worth it! Then when watching our own, we fell in love even more. We couldn’t imagine not capturing our wedding in this way. Book them while you can!!!! :)

Photo for Color Room Films Review - Loved Color Room Films so much!!
Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling

To be completely honest, I, at first did not want a videographer for our wedding. I thought it wasn’t something that I really needed. After asking our DJ and getting the recommendation to speak to Steve from Color Room Films, my mind was instantly changed. My husband and I instantly connected with Steve and felt like he “got” the theme/video we were looking for. He was very responsive and made sure the video footage went exactly as my husband and I wanted. We got our trailer and video, and I can tell you we got teary eyed watching it. Besides the beautiful editing, the footage was shot in such a way that we felt like we were there all over again. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Steve, you and Jane did an amazing job, and we cannot thank you enough for allowing us to relive this day.

Profile Picture Darya, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Color Room Films is the best of the best! We could not be more thrilled that we chose them as our videographer. They did an incredible job and are great people on top of that. I would recommend them to everyone and am very into photography and videography myself.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews