Color Room Films Reviews

Color Room Films 4
Color Room Films 5
Color Room Films 6

Samantha · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing! Worth every single penny!

Color Room Films was the absolute first thing that I booked for our wedding because I knew they were the best -- I am beyond happy that I did! The wedding video is so unique because it really captures a different essence of your wedding day that your pictures just can't, their videos are perfect for transporting you back to the day! Steve was so easy going and fun to work with. His brother was so nice and attentive... the dream for any bride and groom to work with! He went with the flow of the day and made sure to capture every detail that he knew I wanted! We were SO excited to see the results and we were absolutely blown away! We shared the trailer with our friends and family, and every single one of them were moved to tears and so many people were asking for his contact info. to pass along! They showed up on time, they worked along with the photographer and kept checking in with me to see if I needed anything. Hands down I would recommend Color Room Films to any bride getting married! I want to have another wedding just to have them do another video-- they are that amazing! We cannot thank you guys enough!!

• Alison

Alison Rebozo · Married on 11/09/2018

Excellent vendor to work with

Steve and his team were absolutely incredible to work with. They were Super responsive, flexible, and accommodating. Their professionalism easily stood out among other videographers we met with. Highly recommend!

• Christine

Christine Smith · Married on 10/12/2018

Easy to Work With - Professional

Steve was very easy to work with and knew what to do and where to be and we never had to worry about it. Our trailer came out amazing - we love it!

Ali Wright · Married on 10/05/2018

Lifetime of Memories

We can’t say enough about Color Room Films! We booked them after they shot our cousins wedding and were blown away by not only the amazing finished product, but also with how personable and easy Steve was to work with. Both Steve and his brother did an excellent job capturing our wedding. During our initial phone calls, Steve was able to figure out the style we were going for, and the type of background music we wanted for our trailer without even having to say it. During the wedding day, they captured all the details we wanted, as well as all the candid moments that make the videos unique and meaningful. They did all of this without imposing on the day or interfering with any of the festivities. Steve was also very prompt on getting the trailer and full length video back to us. We loved them both, and can say with confidence, that we highly recommend Color Room Films! Thanks guys!

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

Initially my husband and I weren't going to use a videographer, but I'm so happy we did! Steve was so responsive, professional, and knowledgeable in filming and he was so easy to work with. Both he and his wife, Jane, were filming on our wedding day and they definitely captured all of the important elements and details that we asked for. Jane was so sweet and helpful for me personally! At different points throughout the day, she would ask me if I needed a glass of water, and helped me sit down with my wedding gown. I was a river of tears before our first look, and Jane definitely helped calm me down. She was super attentive, and I absolutely appreciate everything her and Steve did! My husband and I love our trailer video and full length video. Steve definitely captured some moments that we are now going to remember forever. Bottom line is that I cannot recommend Color Room Films enough!!

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

Color Room Films was recommended by my makeup artist, and when we saw Steve's work on their website, we knew this is what we were looking for! Steve is so easy to work with, we told him our expectations and he delivered everything we asked for! Him and his brother showed up early on the wedding day and took care of all the drone footage, which came out incredibly nice! He was also able to capture a lot of the fun details at the reception. We LOVE the final trailer, film, and the song he picked out as well! We would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Steve DiMaggio and his crew were AMAZING to work with! Steve was able to give us BEAUTIFUL video footage of our special day. We loved the wedding trailer he put together for us! The song, the edits, and the quality of the video brought tears to our eyes because it truly captured the magic of our day and the realness of our relationship. I appreciate how easy it was to work with Steve. He was always available to answer questions and discuss what we really wanted captured. I HIGHLY recommend Color Room Films for your wedding!

• Kortnee C

Kortnee · Married on 08/10/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to work with Color Room Films for our wedding! They captured every important detail and were a breeze to work with. Steve turned all of their captured footage from the day into some serious magic. The highlight video summarized all the love we felt from our incredible wedding party and all of our guests. And we are so happy with the full length video so we can re-live the day over and over. Our entire experience with Color Room Films was incredible and I would highly recommend them!

Alyssa · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I began our search for a videographer when we were wedding planning. Steve was recommended to us by our photographer. I went home and watched some of the trailers posted and knew instantly that we wanted Color Room Films to be a part of our day. He made both of our visions come to life! Steve and his brother shot our wedding day. We're so happy that we have the video of our wedding day to cherish forever! We've already watched it numerous times with our family and friends. We received our trailer and full video back in a week, and honestly I still get tears in my eyes every time I watch it. Thank you so much Steve and Color Room Films!!!!

Christina · Married on 07/15/2018

Color Room films was so easy to work with!! Steve was quickly responsive from the very beginning- listened to all of my requests for what I wanted. The day of the wedding he wasn’t “in the way” or in our faces at all. He blended right in. We got our videos SOO QUICKLY and I absolutely love them. I really did extensive research when looking for a videographer and I am so happy I chose Color Room Films!!

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2018

There are not enough words to describe our amazing experience with Steve. He is nothing short of professional. We were originally on the fence about recording our big day and we could not be happier we did.
    Steve’s video felt like we were watching a movie on Netflix. Which is unbelievable considering we barely noticed him throughout the day. He is noninvasive but was somehow there to capture even the little details. His attention the detail was immaculate and he captured everything perfectly.
    Above all else, he is FAST. We received our trailer and full video within a week. I could not believe it because how good it looked.
    If you are looking to remember every detail of your big day, please give Color Room Films a call.

Hilary · Married on 06/16/2018

Color Room Films has been the BEST to work with since day one. When deciding which videographer to choose for our wedding, I only needed to see a few other wedding trailers that Steve and his team produced and I KNEW that Color Room Films was perfect for us. Steve is so wonderful to work with and he captured our vision with his expertise better than we could ever imagine. Steve answered all of our questions, was super prompt getting back to us, and was SO FAST providing us with our wedding trailer and full two hour wedding day film! The quality of the video is insanely amazing with the highest quality cameras. We will cherish this forever and absolutely recommend Steve and Color Room Films. Thank you again for being an awesome person to work with. We are forever thankful for you and are so blessed to have this film forever.
    -Hilary and Jake Schweitzer

Color Room Films 7

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

Steve and Color Room Films were absolutely phenomenal in capturing our big day. The film they created from the trailer to the full feature length were amazing. Super easy to work with and made everyone at ease throughout the day and even during planning . We are so happy with the final product and would tell any of our friends to use Color Room Films.

Steven · Married on 06/05/2018

Steve and his brother are exceptional!!! Our wedding trailer and full video brought happy tears to our eyes and large smiles on our faces. My wife and I thank you so very much for capturing all the special moments we wanted. We HIGHLY recommend them for anyone who is looking. P.S. we also got our trailer and movie within 10 days. Just exceptional.

Michael · Married on 06/01/2018

Steve from color room films was an absolute professional from booking until sending our videos just days after our wedding and his work speaks for itself. Could not be happier with everything. Just check out any of his precious work and book him to see for yourself!

Amberly · Married on 05/19/2018

Steve was very responsive and accommodating throughout the entire process. Although he wasn't able to personally film our wedding, he worked very hard to make sure our finished film was perfect -- accommodating all of our requests and edits until we were completely happy. The trailer is perfect and perfectly captures our day. We did not think we wanted a video at first, and we are very happy that we got one!

Kellianne · Married on 05/18/2018

I did a lot of research and fought my fiance tooth and nail in regards to videography. I came across Color Room Films and instantly feel in love. I quickly contacted Steve (and when I mean quickly I mean 2 years prior to our wedding date) to secured Steve for our special day because I didn't want him to be booked. During that time Steve was extremely responsive, we were able to video chat since we were a bit aways from his office, he helped calm all my nerves and captured every little detail I requested. When we finally met in person a few months prior to our wedding it was like we knew him forever. He made us feel so comfortable, and excited for our big day. I was worried I would be self conscious having the cameras around me the whole night like I normally do at other weddings, but not once did I notice them. Steve and his crew blended right in with the party. The turn around time for our trailer and full length video was extremely quick, as my husband and I got to watch them on our honeymoon in an unforgettable way. We can't wait to share the videos with our family and friends. I can't thank Steve enough for everything he has done for us, you would be silly not to go with Color Room Films!

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2018

I cannot think of enough wonderful things to say about Steve and his team! He is not only incredibly talented but also so professional and timely with everything about our wedding! From responding to my inquiry within minutes, to sending us our wedding videos only a week after our wedding, his work is not only fast but amazingly high quality with such attention to detail! Steve was able to capture every important moment on film for us to cherish forever and created a beautiful video that we have already watched numerous times with our friends and family! If you want a high quality film so that you can relive your wedding day over and over, then Steve is your guy! I cannot thank Color Room Films enough for all of their hard work and dedication to our special day!

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2018

Steve and his crew were amazing and very easy to work with (we barely even knew they were there!). They captured every detail of our day and more. The quality of the video was breathtaking and we are so happy to have it to remember our day by. Would recommend them to anyone getting married (even those who are camera shy or are on the fence about having a videographer)

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

Steve and his crew at Color Room Films are the absolute best! He came highly recommended to us and we are beyond thrilled with the final product of our videos! He was in touch with me the entire time through the process and answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly. We met with him the week before our wedding to pin-point all of the details and he managed to capture every one without us knowing at all that he and his crew were there filming. All of his footage is pure and unstaged- exactly as my (now husband) and I wanted it to be! We have video memories for a lifetime! If you’re on the fence about a wedding video- ABSOLUTELY DO IT and book Color Room Films! You won’t regret it!

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2018

There aren’t enough words to describe how insanely happy I am with Steve/Color Room Films’ work. He and Ryan did such a great job on our wedding day and half the time I didn’t even realize they were there! Since our first phone call, I felt confident that I made the right choice in choosing CRF to capture our special day. Plus, it’s only a week after my wedding and I’m able to relive the whole day again with both my teaser and full film - it’s almost unheard of!!!! You will not be disappointed with the attention to detail and vision that Steve puts into your film and I can’t wait to watch it over and over again. Literally the best!!!!

Jillian · Married on 04/06/2018

Prior to the wedding, my husband and I never actually met Steve from Color Room Films in person but we had multiple over the phone talks and constant emails. Steve was extreamly responsive to any emails or calls that I would make. The Color Room Films crew knew exactly what we were looking for when we discussed via phone and email. On the day of the wedding they were with us from the time we began getting ready at the hotel until after we cut the cake at the reception. The crew always made sure my husband and myself, our family and our bridal party felt comfortable with filming. About 2 weeks after the wedding we received our full film that included a 4 minute cinematic beging that showed everyone getting ready, opening gifts and some family shots. Even after recieving the film, I remembered a clip that was shot and asked steve to add it in. With out hesitation he was more then happy to do it. I recieved the revised film right away. It was so special and amazing the way he was able to shoot so many different clips and was able to put them together perfectly. This film was everything I imagined it to be and more. Thank you Color Room Films for providing us with a film of our special day that we will Cherrish for a lifetime.

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2018

Steve and Jane were highly recommended by our photographer, and they exceeded our expectations. They were laid back and wonderful to work with, capturing every detail of our special day. Jane was a very calming presence at the groom prep, and Steve had the same effect at the bridal prep. Color Room Films went above and beyond, capturing incredible drone footage of the church and every moment of the wedding that we will cherish forever. Multiple guests commented that they didn't notice we had a videographer, but Color Room Films somehow managed to get everything on film. We've been watching the videos nonstop to relive the magic. Even the song that they chose for the video was so fitting! Wonderful family business, highly recommend!

Kristen · Married on 03/11/2018

Steve and his crew were AMAZING!! Right from the start when I first contacted him, he was incredibly responsive and accommodating. I don't know much about film, but he thoroughly explained all the equipment and quality factors to help me make the best choice for our package that provided everything we needed and fit within our budget. We went with the epic package, which included the use of a drone for outdoor coverage, a short trailer video and the full length film. Leading up to our event, he made sure to get an idea of our style and any specific requests for the video.

On our wedding day, Steve was incredible. They captured so many perfect moments and were completely unobtrusive--I didn't even notice that they were filming most of the time! But what I was most impressed with is that Steve delivered our completed films in just 3 days! We got married on a Sunday, and by Wednesday night we were watching all of our friends and family celebrating with us on film. I was so impatient to see everything, and was very excited that it was ready so quick. There were so many detail and surprises throughout that I cried as I watched it all...I didn't realize how much I had missed in the busyness of the actual wedding and reception!

The films and service Color Room Films provided was definitely worth the investment; we will treasure these memories forever!!

Color Room Films 8