Color Room Films Reviews

Color Room Films 7
  • Casey

Casey Stahl · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Small Wedding perfection

Had a small wedding and it was captured perfectly! So easy to work with, great attention to detail, and captured little details that I wanted as well. Could not be any happier! I would highly recommend using them! Also our video was ready so quickly!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Lizzy

Lizzy Ferraro · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Steve is awesome!!

Working with Steve was an absolute dream. He is so laid back and has such true talent that I knew I could trust him immediately! He was so easy to work with and captured the essence of our wedding day perfectly. We received our trailer and full film within just days of our wedding and it is perfect!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

jennie · Married on 07/13/2019

Hands down the best decision we made for our wedding!!!

There are truly not enough words to describe the skillful elegance of Color Room Films. Steve and his wife, Jane, were angels sent down from above on our wedding day. Steve did not miss a beat in the smoldering temps as Jane was by his side filming and carrying my dress through woody, wet, terrains. To say that our wedding day was captured with perfection is an understatement. Our day was seamlessly put together in a way only people with extraordinary talent could achieve. From every detail, to the song choice, Steve absolutely CRUSHED it. My husband and I were blown away how quickly our video was finished. On our honeymoon in the middle of Saint Lucia, we found a corner with the best WiFi we could and laughed, cried, and rewatched our trailer until the WiFi gave out. Of every vendor and penny we put toward our wedding, hiring Color Room Films was hands down the absolute BEST choice we made. So thank you, Steve and Jane, for giving us a memory we’ll share for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing experience!

Steve and Jane from Color Room Films were outstanding in recording our Wedding Day. They captured the amazing moments and left us wanting nothing more. While getting ready, they were unobtrusive and asked for anything important we wanted to have included throughout the day... and they delivered. They blended in during the ceremony and the reception and were still able to record everything we could have asked for.

They also worked incredibly quickly as we had our beautiful trailer completed within a week and it was accompanied by the full video. We were undecided at first as to whether or not to have a videographer service, but we are incredibly happy we did. We would absolutely recommend having one and ESPECIALLY Color Room Films.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Seamless Work from Start to Finish!

Steve and his team were absolutely incredible from the beginning of the wedding planning process through to the final edits of our film. Steve was so down to earth and made us feel comfortable with his laid-back personality, yet was so detail-oriented and knew how to capture every moment of the day so perfectly. One of my biggest fears was that vendors would be distracting during the ceremony or reception, but we barely noticed them during the entire event. They don't use any bright lights on their cameras, and they seemed to effortlessly travel around the dance floor. The quality of our trailer and our full length film is more than we could ask for, and we are so grateful to have these special moments captured by such a talented team. We know they will last a lifetime. Thank you Steve and Color Room Films for everything!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Color Room Films 8
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 04/27/2019

Something I will never forget!

From the very beginning Steve made it very easy for me, from our first phone meeting, the emails in between, and the final phone call were we went over all the details for my wedding I knew I had nothing to worry about. Steve is such a nice guy to work with and he made me feel so comfortable during the whole thing! He did his job so well and blended in with the other guests you didn't even know he was there. The fact that my wedding video was done a week after my wedding is amazing and it came out so beautifully that I cannot wait to watch it over and over again! Thank you again Steve!!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda L. Alves · Married on 03/30/2019

Fairytale Cinematic Captures

Steve and Jane are absolutely remarkable. They made the entire experience extremely comfortable and seamless. It's everything I dreamed it would be. I chose them to be the area that we splurged on. And it was totally worth it. Their capture is make the day look like a cinematic love story, which is basically how I felt that day anyway. They worked great with my photographer as well which way the entire experience even more enjoyable and relaxing. These guys are top notch. They're both also very personable and great to speak with on the day of. Super down-to-earth and helpful. They will make your day a dream come true, and help you capture that memory for the rest of your lives.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Color Room Films 9
  • Celia

Celia Alves · Married on 03/30/2019

Amanda and Robert Morris Wedding

Colorroom films was amazing I would recommend to everyone you will not be disappointed... Steve and Jane were absolutely terrific... My Daughters Wedding Video was so Beautiful ❤️❤️

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Color Room Films 10
    Color Room Films 11

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

Don't Hesitate-Contact Color Room Films!

Steve and the Color Room Films crew were awesome! He was very nice, accommodating, professional and fast with responses. I had a change of heart since I was originally not going to have a video. Steve worked with him to make sure I was able to get this service done even though it was last minute. We received our video links already and we have watched them over and over. I would definitely recommend color room films- we are so pleased!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Loudon · Married on 02/23/2019

Such a magical amazing job!

Steve and Jane were AMAZING!! So easy to work with, they were so respectful of the importance of the day and your space. They maintained a quiet presence, while capturing every moment perfectly! Truly down to earth people with the greatest eye for beauty and film. A wedding day can be CRAZY! Filled with chaos, calm, a million people and things to do and you don't always remember every second. Thanks to Steve we feel we can relive the day over and over for the rest of our lives. The video is more than anything we could have imagined, and they got it to us just ONE WEEK after the wedding! We spent an entire night of our honeymoon watching and reminiscing the best day of our lives, it was really magical. If you are considering video for your wedding, I wouldn't go with anyone but Color Room Films !!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Diana Westenberger · Married on 01/11/2019

The most perfect match!

Steve was an absolute DREAM to work with! All conversations leading up to the big day were easy and we just felt like he got the vibe we were going for! The day of the wedding he working seamlessly with our photographer and we didn’t even know he was there. We got the videos back less than a week after the wedding, which was so awesome! Everyone who has seen the videos has commented on how professional they look. He really was able to campfire our day exactly how we envisioned it. I would 100% recommend Color Room Films to anyone looking to hire a videographer. The absolute best!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Holly Bundy · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing nye wedding!

Steve was absolutely incredible to work with! He captured our special day absolutely perfectly and we have watched our wedding trailer a million times so far! We planned our NYE wedding in a short three months and Steve made the planning seamless. He's a true pro! You would never even know he was there, and the video he captures in absolutely incredible! We truly couldn't have been happier with the work he did.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Brianna Hamill · Married on 12/01/2018

highly recommend!

Steve and his brother were awesome! I really felt like Steve was listening when we spoke to him and he made sure to remember all the important details that we had asked for. Everyone agreed that he blended into our wedding so perfectly - he wasn't invasive, didn't use bright blinding lights on the dance floor, and yet still captured everything so perfectly. He traveled almost two hours for us, showed up early, stayed late, and got our trailer and video back to us so quick. They're creative, so nice, and the quality of their work was great. They always responded to our emails and questions right away and they made sure we were 100% happy. I would highly recommend Color Room Films to any bride!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing! Worth every single penny!

Color Room Films was the absolute first thing that I booked for our wedding because I knew they were the best -- I am beyond happy that I did! The wedding video is so unique because it really captures a different essence of your wedding day that your pictures just can't, their videos are perfect for transporting you back to the day! Steve was so easy going and fun to work with. His brother was so nice and attentive... the dream for any bride and groom to work with! He went with the flow of the day and made sure to capture every detail that he knew I wanted! We were SO excited to see the results and we were absolutely blown away! We shared the trailer with our friends and family, and every single one of them were moved to tears and so many people were asking for his contact info. to pass along! They showed up on time, they worked along with the photographer and kept checking in with me to see if I needed anything. Hands down I would recommend Color Room Films to any bride getting married! I want to have another wedding just to have them do another video-- they are that amazing! We cannot thank you guys enough!!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Alison

Alison Rebozo · Married on 11/09/2018

Excellent vendor to work with

Steve and his team were absolutely incredible to work with. They were Super responsive, flexible, and accommodating. Their professionalism easily stood out among other videographers we met with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Lagoeiro · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing videographer

From booking, to the day of our wedding, to communication afterwards - we had an AMAZING experience with Steve and his team at color room films. Steve is prompt with responding, professional and our wedding video is something we will cherish forever. Steve worked with us on our requests and the end product was absolutely beautiful. I have and will continue to recommend Steve to everyone looking for a videographer - it's worth it!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/19/2018

Don't think twice - book color room now!

From the moment we got off of our first phone call with Steve, we knew we had to book with Color Room Films. The style of his work paired with his professional but laid back demeanor made for a perfect fit for our big day. Steve was on top of everything leading up to the wedding, and he was always available and super quick to respond to any questions along the way. It was clear he knew exactly what he was doing, and the beautiful trailer and full-length videos he created for our wedding are proof! Steve and his brother were AMAZING the day of our wedding. We never even realized they were filming us... they are actual real life video ninjas! They never got in the way of our photographer and always got exactly what they needed without having to ask or re-pose us. They captured the sound of our ceremony perfectly, and every song the band sang during our reception is clear as day. We loved that there were no bright, blinding lights to worry about -- talk about getting some true candid dance floor moves! We can't think Steve and Color Room enough for making us videos that we will truly cherish forever. Did we mention he turned around the trailer and full-length videos ONE WEEK after our wedding?! We have friends who got married before us who are still waiting on their videos! Steve and Color Room are the real deal - if you are considering booking them, do yourself a favor and do it now! We can't thank you enough Steve!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Christine

Christine Smith · Married on 10/12/2018

Easy to Work With - Professional

Steve was very easy to work with and knew what to do and where to be and we never had to worry about it. Our trailer came out amazing - we love it!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ali Wright · Married on 10/05/2018

Lifetime of Memories

We can’t say enough about Color Room Films! We booked them after they shot our cousins wedding and were blown away by not only the amazing finished product, but also with how personable and easy Steve was to work with. Both Steve and his brother did an excellent job capturing our wedding. During our initial phone calls, Steve was able to figure out the style we were going for, and the type of background music we wanted for our trailer without even having to say it. During the wedding day, they captured all the details we wanted, as well as all the candid moments that make the videos unique and meaningful. They did all of this without imposing on the day or interfering with any of the festivities. Steve was also very prompt on getting the trailer and full length video back to us. We loved them both, and can say with confidence, that we highly recommend Color Room Films! Thanks guys!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

Initially my husband and I weren't going to use a videographer, but I'm so happy we did! Steve was so responsive, professional, and knowledgeable in filming and he was so easy to work with. Both he and his wife, Jane, were filming on our wedding day and they definitely captured all of the important elements and details that we asked for. Jane was so sweet and helpful for me personally! At different points throughout the day, she would ask me if I needed a glass of water, and helped me sit down with my wedding gown. I was a river of tears before our first look, and Jane definitely helped calm me down. She was super attentive, and I absolutely appreciate everything her and Steve did! My husband and I love our trailer video and full length video. Steve definitely captured some moments that we are now going to remember forever. Bottom line is that I cannot recommend Color Room Films enough!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

Color Room Films was recommended by my makeup artist, and when we saw Steve's work on their website, we knew this is what we were looking for! Steve is so easy to work with, we told him our expectations and he delivered everything we asked for! Him and his brother showed up early on the wedding day and took care of all the drone footage, which came out incredibly nice! He was also able to capture a lot of the fun details at the reception. We LOVE the final trailer, film, and the song he picked out as well! We would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/31/2018

100000% recommend

Steve was an absolute breeze to work with from the very moment we connected. Let's face it, wedding planning sucks and he made what was supposed to be an insanely stressful time, so easy. He is incredibly genuine and so friendly. He is so passionate about what he does and that was shown through his work. Our teaser and full video was made a week after the wedding, we couldn't believe it! Our whole day seemed like a blur and rewatching the video that Steve created for us was so special. Small moments that we easily would have forgotten were captured and we are forever grateful. We will keep this and treasure our videos forever. We cannot recommend Steve and Color Room Films enough!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Steve DiMaggio and his crew were AMAZING to work with! Steve was able to give us BEAUTIFUL video footage of our special day. We loved the wedding trailer he put together for us! The song, the edits, and the quality of the video brought tears to our eyes because it truly captured the magic of our day and the realness of our relationship. I appreciate how easy it was to work with Steve. He was always available to answer questions and discuss what we really wanted captured. I HIGHLY recommend Color Room Films for your wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Kortnee C

Kortnee · Married on 08/10/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to work with Color Room Films for our wedding! They captured every important detail and were a breeze to work with. Steve turned all of their captured footage from the day into some serious magic. The highlight video summarized all the love we felt from our incredible wedding party and all of our guests. And we are so happy with the full length video so we can re-live the day over and over. Our entire experience with Color Room Films was incredible and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/28/2018