Color My Events

Our Remote Office, Parsippany, NJ 07054 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Color My Events

Color My Events is a full-service floral production company located in Parsippany, New Jersey, that specializes in premier, luxury floral event design. This team of professional floral designers use their creativity and eye for exceptional design to create the event of your dreams, no matter the size or style. From sophisticated weddings and anniversary parties, to destination weddings and other special events, Color My Events will provide color and charm by putting together a handpicked team dedicated to bringing your dream to life.

Color My Events provides customized floral design services for weddings and other special events. This experienced company is also available for engagement parties, bridal showers, and anniversaries. Additionally, Color My Events offers referrals for venues, caterers, entertainers, light/sound producers, beauty professionals, photographers, and videographers.

Follow Color My Events on

Color My Events 6
Color My Events 7

Taranjit Kaur · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Satisifed

Bonnie Didi was an absolute pleasure to with with! She made my dream baby shower come to life, and I could not have been more happier. She is very kind and professional. I highly recommend her services! You will not be disappointed.

Tanu

Sent on 03/27/2019

Nivvy Hundal · Married on 07/21/2018

Incredible vision brought to life!

CME made every setting for my wedding week absolutely perfect! The lead designer Bonnie's vision, commitment and passion is unmatched. She filled the rooms in our home with vibrance and joy for my Maiyaan and Mendhi, combined modernity and tradition at our Sangeet, created the perfect peaceful atmosphere for our ceremony at the Sikh Temple and worked with our reception vendors on the a sophisticated elegant backdrop for our party. Each event had a unique style but CME pulled each one off perfectly. Throughout the process the CME team took the lead on curating and implementing the perfect vision, working tirelessly to give us the final product we wanted on time and within our budget. It was the most stress-free experience a bride could ask for. I would not hesitate to recommend CME to family, friends and strangers alike! THANK YOU CME and Bonnie!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Color My Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

1 Wedding Deal & Discount