Color Me Beautiful Photography

Barnegat, NJ View map

My name is Stacey and I am a natural light, wedding and lifestyle photographer. I absolutely LOVE what I do. I love getting to know every family and personalizing each wedding based on who you are and the connection you share together. For me to document a love story that will become a heirloom is something I’m always grateful to be a part of. I recently had a bride tell me that she felt like her best friend was taking the photos. That was one of the best compliments that I ever received.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours

Add'l Hours
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Julie Married on 12/29/2017
    Color Me Beautiful Photography went above and beyond for me and my husband on our special day. Our photos completely capture every detail of our event from the laughter to the tears. I highly recommend using this photographer because I loved every single photo that I got back. She listened to what I wanted & gave us direction to help us achieve our inspiration. Bonus: My whole family loved her. She never stopped shooting the night.

Now, all we have to look back at are these memories captured in the most sentimental way, also in amazing high quality!
    Amanda Married on 10/21/2017
    Wedding planning can be stressful, but Stacey made everything so easy when it came to the photography! She was very responsive from the moment I reached out to her! Her pictures came out gorgeous, especially her beach photos! The day of the wedding she made me feel very comfortable, and was even super fun to hangout with! I highly recommend Stacey to anyone looking for a photographer!
    Shaylynn Married on 10/31/2015
    Stacey did an amazing job on our wedding and caught the perfect candid shots I wanted! She really made our rock n roll themed wedding come to life on Halloween! We could not be happier with her attentiveness, the way she captured each moment including the action dancing shots and of course her awesome personality! Looking at our wedding photos made us relive the day like we were there again and we will cherish these for the rest of our lives! I would highly recommend color me beautiful photography for all your picture needs! Amazing job Stacey. Thank you thank you thank you!! ❤️

Pricing

Color Me Beautiful Photography Price Rates

Inspire Me Imagery Inspire Me Imagery Wedding Photographers

Stacey practically taught me how to do, what I do. She's the best!

Barnegat, NJ, 08005
Location of (Color Me Beautiful Photography)

Color Me Beautiful Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Color Me Beautiful Photography include in the starting price?

Color Me Beautiful Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography services does Color Me Beautiful Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Color Me Beautiful Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What photography styles does Color Me Beautiful Photography offer?

Color Me Beautiful Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Color Me Beautiful Photography offer?

Color Me Beautiful Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Color Me Beautiful Photography offer for wedding events?

Color Me Beautiful Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Color Me Beautiful Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Color Me Beautiful Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding