Pearl River, NY 10965 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Color Make-Up Studio

LOOK FLAWLESS!

COLOR MAKE-UP STUDIO is award winning, celebrity makeup artists that provides perfection on your wedding day. We offer traditional make-up styles as well as revolutionary AIRBRUSH make-up process. We give you a finished look of virtually flawless skin that lasts all day, perfect for wedding day close-ups.

elena

Color Make-Up Studio 2
Color Make-Up Studio 3
  • Elyse

Elyse Perry · Married on 06/01/2019

Flawless look & experience!

Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding. From my first trial, bridal shower and wedding day, she did an amazing job. I had a big bridal party and we stayed right on schedule with completing 10 girls plus myself. Everyone loved their makeup and we all got so many compliments. It was important to me that I still felt like myself even with a lot of makeup on and Christine achieved that.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Susan Le · Married on 04/19/2019

Recommend!

Christine was recommended by my venue and I'm so glad I chose her. She's sweet and energetic and takes into account what you want. She has a lot of experience, and did makeup for my wedding party as well as moms and some family members. I appreciated that she took into account the hair stylist's schedule as well, and she was very timely. Her prices were also very fair. As the bride, my makeup looked amazing and lasted through all the tears, wind, and the long day. The airbrush foundation is the way to go. I definitely recommend Christine for makeup for you and your bridal party (or any occasion, really).

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Color Make-Up Studio 4
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 03/09/2019

Makeup Magic

Christine from Color Make-up Studio is absolutely amazing. She did my makeup at my MoH's wedding and I knew I had to have her for mine! She did makeup for myself, my six bridesmaids, and two moms the morning of my wedding, and even finished ahead of schedule. She only needs about 30 minutes per person and the results are incredible. Everyone was in love with how their makeup came out. It lasted all day and night! She is so easy to work with and talk to, and knows how to make you look exactly how you envisioned, even with little guidance. I told her I wanted my eyes to pop and it to be natural, but to definitely still look like I have makeup on. Even with the super vague guidance, she was able to work her magic and I couldn't be happier with the results. Also, she was willing to come whatever time I needed her and traveled to our hotel. I had an early ceremony, meaning we had to start getting ready at 6:30 AM, and Christine worked with my schedule. I can't thank her enough for the amazing job she did. All my ladies looked perfect and I felt like a princess!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Color Make-Up Studio 5
    Color Make-Up Studio 6

Color Make-Up Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 100

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Color Make-Up Studio 1
    Eyelashes Included
    Every makeup application includes free individual or full eyelashes applied by one of our expert makeup artists.
  • Color Make-Up Studio 2
    Group Discount
    I give a great discount to bridal parties that have 6 or more people getting their makeup done! Also, eyelashes are included for you and your entire bridal party!!

• Pearl River, 10965 See on map