Santa Ana, CA 92704 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 2

About COG Cinemas

When we tell your story, you then become a part of ours. COG Cinemas was founded on the commitment to serve, so it's no surprise that we strive to know you and capture your most memorable moments. It was through a love for storytelling and narrative that a passion developed to tell the stories of others around us. A wedding is arguably one of the most memorable moments of your life, and we are humbled to even be considered a part of it. Because anyone can make a video to remember your special day, but not many can tell a story to go down in memory.

• Videos 2

COG Cinemas 5
COG Cinemas 6
COG Cinemas 7

Stephanie Yeh · Married on 11/11/2018

Don't look anywhere else!

You only need to go on their website to see the quality of work that COG Cinemas produce. We were given a recommendation through our photographer (Tiffany Perry) whom has worked multiple times with Michael before to capture weddings. After looking through his website and checking out his video portfolio, my (now) husband and I fell in love! We left everything in their hands and they worked seamlessly with our photographers to capture our wedding. The highlight video is amazing, and we can't stop smiling when we watch it. Seriously, you don't need to look anywhere else.

Maribel Hurtado · Married on 06/23/2018

Best Videographer Ever!

We cannot recommend Michael and COG cinemas anymore than we already do! They shot our wedding and answered all of our constant questions and emails. We felt so comfortable shooting with them and the end result was beautiful. We love our wedding video and we are so happy we went with COG Cinemas.

Crystal · Married on 11/11/2017

I met Michael at my friends wedding that I was in and he was her videographer. I automatically fell in love with his work just watching him and his team capture her big day.. I knew that I wanted him to capture my husbands and I's big day. he is worth every penny, goes above and beyond for his clients and he is the most sweetest person you'll work with! my husband and I have watched our wedding video more than a dozen times.

pick COG, you won't regret it :)

Award