Santa Ana, CA 92704 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 2

About COG Cinemas

When we tell your story, you then become a part of ours. COG Cinemas was founded on the commitment to serve, so it's no surprise that we strive to know you and capture your most memorable moments. It was through a love for storytelling and narrative that a passion developed to tell the stories of others around us. A wedding is arguably one of the most memorable moments of your life, and we are humbled to even be considered a part of it. Because anyone can make a video to remember your special day, but not many can tell a story to go down in memory.

• Videos 2

COG Cinemas 6
COG Cinemas 7

Maribel Hurtado · Married on 06/23/2018

Best Videographer Ever!

We cannot recommend Michael and COG cinemas anymore than we already do! They shot our wedding and answered all of our constant questions and emails. We felt so comfortable shooting with them and the end result was beautiful. We love our wedding video and we are so happy we went with COG Cinemas.

Crystal · Married on 11/11/2017

I met Michael at my friends wedding that I was in and he was her videographer. I automatically fell in love with his work just watching him and his team capture her big day.. I knew that I wanted him to capture my husbands and I's big day. he is worth every penny, goes above and beyond for his clients and he is the most sweetest person you'll work with! my husband and I have watched our wedding video more than a dozen times.

pick COG, you won't regret it :)

Caitlin · Married on 10/29/2017

I was referred to them by a friend that they did their wedding. When I saw the video of her wedding... I was so impressed! So I hired them for mine! Michael and his team did such a wonderful job for our wedding in October 2017! They went above and beyond to get the perfect shots. My husband and I were not expecting a drone to get a shot of the whole crowd! But they showed up with one and everyone thought it was such a cool idea! I highly recommend COG Cinemas!

COG Cinemas 8

Award

COG Cinemas FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD