Cody Kurtz photography

Dallas, TX 75398 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Owl Digital Photography
  • Joy Photo and Video
  • The Nickel Photographer
  • PrimeArt Media

2 Reviews for Cody Kurtz photography

• Kat

Kat · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly skilled and Personal Wedding Photographer

Cody is not only an incredible photographer, he will quickly become your new best friend (and I say this as an introvert). To capture your wedding in a personal way, Cody (genuinely) wants to know your story. His personal touch to photography is evident in the results.
    When I reached out to Cody, among other questions, he asked me why I wanted to hire him. I told him: I wanted a wedding specific photographer (not just a friend who takes good photographs) because a wedding photographer knows not only to capture the wedding details but has a sense for what special moments there are to look out for. I could tell from Cody’s portfolio that he had a lot of experience with the wedding scene. His photos are real and intimate. Both the candids and the portraits are beautiful. I especially loved the lighting (and what he was able to produce in various scenarios from indoor/outdoor, sunny/overcast).
    By the time the big day came around, I felt like I was meeting an old friend. Cody was a joy to work with. I am a bit camera shy, but with Cody, I never felt like I was “on camera,” and yet he was there to capture every special moment. The results were everything I could have hoped for. They capture my wedding in a beautiful and personal way that I will cherish forever.
    I cannot say enough good things about Cody and his work, however, but I think it is quite easy to understand my sentiments by looking at his portfolio.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Allie · Married on 01/14/2017

Cody is a phenomenal person to work with and be around! A photographer is someone you have around for your ENTIRE wedding day. Seriously, think about that. You don't want to pick someone who is weird, annoying, mean, bossy, etc. You want to have someone around who is fun and inviting, someone who allows you and your new spouse to be yourself... Cody Kurtz is this person! His photos are amazing, candid and truly capture moments. My husband and I decided not to hire a wedding videographer literally on the basis of knowing that Cody would capture the feel, vibe and emotion of the day. Also, he is incredibly timely.

Sent on 02/07/2017