Coatesville Moose & 1910 Ballroom

Guest capacity 25 to 1,000
Availability Check your date

6 Reviews for Coatesville Moose & 1910 Ballroom

Gov Jim · Married on 06/10/2017

The 1910 Ballroom is under new management. Please review current reviews for a proper representation of our services we provide. Our new email is 1910ballroom@gmail.com

Sent on 06/15/2017

candy · Married on 09/17/2011

RAMONA DOES A FABULOUS JOB, THEWAITSTAFF IS AMAZING AND THE FOOD WAS AWESOME. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS PLACE WOULDHIGHLY RECCOMMEND!!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Diane · Married on 12/31/2007

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

I really enjoyed working with the venue up until the end of the reception. The food was good as far as banquet food goes (some loved it, some thought it was okay). The manager was very accommodating and did almost everything that I wanted. I think it was a good value for the money. The reason I gave 3 on Professionalism and 3 on Service was being of our bar incident at the end of the evening. We were running a consumption bar and when the reception was over and we asked for our bill it was presented to us on sheets of grocery list notepad paper. I felt this was very unprofessional and that it should have been tracked more accurately. The bill was high and we weren't charged the prices that we were told and that was explained off as a price increase across the board. This was the only problem that I had with the whole experience but it left a bad taste in our mouths at the very end of the event to be wondering if we did, in fact, consume what they wrote down. I thought that aspect was unprofessional and needed to be handled differently. My party was booked months in advance so when the register broke they had plenty of notice that another party was coming.

Overall, I would recommend this venue but I would say to have your bar worked out in advance and get it in writing. We learned the hard way. I wouldn't want the same thing to dampen someone else's reception.

Sent on 01/24/2008

Coatesville Moose & 1910 Ballroom FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, May, June, July, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? March, April, August