Coastal Vintage Rentals and Events

106 E. Hwy 80 Suite C, Bloomingdale, GA 31302 Map · Phone number

About Coastal Vintage Rentals and Events

Coastal Vintage Rentals and Events is a wedding event rental company based out of Bloomingdale, Georgia.This full-service vintage rental and event planning company is dedicated to providing five-star service and simply stunning event rentals. While based out of Savannah, they are willing to take their services anywhere to ensure that your wedding day or special event is everything you’ve always dreamed it to be. Their vintage rental items are a great option for couples who want the vintage theme but still want to maintain a gorgeous elegance. With Coastal Village Rentals and Events, you can live your wedding day dreams.

Coastal Village Rentals and Events carries a wide variety of event items, such as aisle markers, aisle runners, altars andarches, centerpieces, chair covers, dance floors, decor, drapery and more. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Coastal Vintage Rentals and Events 6
Coastal Vintage Rentals and Events 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Foglia · Married on 04/27/2019

The vendor you can't do without!

I was a little hesitant at first about hiring a wedding planner. I was told that you can do it yourself and did know of anyone else who had used one. But let me tell you, should NOT have to do it on your own. Laura and her team were beyond amazing from the first meeting to the last minute of our wedding day (truly, she was the last one to leave to make sure everything was taken care of). Planners give you the benefit of insider information such as booking dates and prices (and some discounts) at a moments notice instead of waiting for a vendor to get back with you. She was even able to handle booking vendors for me since I am busy through the day at my job and not always available to answer the phone. But the true magic happened at the wedding day. Laura and her assistant made everything go off without a hitch. Don't get me wrong, there were some hiccups that were out of our control but I never had to stress about it (and honestly didn't even know about it until later) because she took care of it for me which allowed me to enjoy my day without the stress of finding a plan B. She treated my now husband and I like the star of the show, making sure we got what we needed, ate, and had plenty of drinks. It was truly the most perfect day and happened just as I always envisioned in my head and best of all, stress free. Laura is AWESOME at what she does and I would, without a doubt, highly recommend anyone planning a wedding to book her and her team! You will not be disappointed, this service is invaluable!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Coastal Vintage Rentals and Events 8
    Coastal Vintage Rentals and Events 9
    Coastal Vintage Rentals and Events 10

Laura · Married on 03/02/2019

The day was seamless!

Working with Laura was absolutely wonderful!! The day of the wedding I cannot imagine what we would have done without her! She was so organized and took care of everything from small details to keeping us on time. She made sure we ate and had time to help out our parents. She helped with details we never would have thought of. I wouldn’t have traded her expertise or skills for anything! We would have paid twice the amount, she is worth it!!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Jason and Elaine Buda · Married on 12/22/2018

A wonderful stress free day

Laura helped us out more then words can express. I felt so taken care of and stress free. She helped make my wedding day beautiful and it was perfect ❤️ from running errands to helping with the decorations and cleaning up. Everything flowed nicley and I would 100% recommend having a planner. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day except getting ready. Thank you coastal vintage for a great day.

Sent on 01/03/2019