Coastal Occasions

$9k - $12k For 100 Guests
Up to 100 guests

$9k - $12k For 100 Guests
Up to 100 guests

Let Coastal Occasions host your special event in The Greenhouse Courtyard at Casa Bella Village! 5 blocks from the Atlantic Ocean in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.

The Greenhouse Courtyard boasts a whimsical Tuscan Garden feel with green vines and twinkling lights lining the ceiling. This exclusive, hidden gem of Northern Florida is the perfect place for a romantic wedding.

This romantic venue can hold up to 100 of your closest friends and family.

• Planning
  • Rentals
  • Day of Coordinating
  • Bridal Beach Yoga
  • Bridal Suite

FAQs: As a bride-to-be, all of the details can feel overwhelming! Our team here at Coastal Occasions have put together a list of frequently asked questions to help put your mind at ease.

How many people can you accommodate? We are a 100 person max. Also the venue is seasonal, hosting weddings/events from October to early May.

What is your rental fee and what does it include? Pricing is based on date and your guest count, as well as which package best fits your needs.

Can we bring in our own catering? Yes, we have a list of preferred vendors we frequently work with and know do a great job but you're welcome to bring in any catering you'd like. We even allow food trucks!

Are we required to use your event coordinator? Yes, our event coordinators are very knowledgeable about our venue, working with vendors, and making sure your special day goes off without a hitch!

Is my Coordinator my Wedding Planner? No, our event coordinators mainly function as a “day of- coordinator”. Insuring the vendors get setup in appropriate places, linens and additional décor placed, a rehearsal ceremony. Full-Coordination is available upon request.

When is the final payment due? Client must be paid in full 30 days prior to your wedding date.

Do you allow alcohol? Yes, you can bring in your own alcohol but you are required to use our bartending service, which carries liquor liability, to serve alcohol for events/weddings.

How much time do you allow us to be in the space? For weddings, a total of 8 hours, 4 hours for setup timing and 4 hours for your wedding. For events, such as showers, rehearsal dinners, a total of 5 hours, 2 hours for setup and 3 hours for your event.

How does parking work? We have plenty of space for parking in our parking lot, completely available to you and your guests after 6pm, and on the outskirts of the building.

“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$2261

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2003

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1659

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1616

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

March
April
May
October
November
December

4.7

Liory Married on 11/09/2018
    Awesome venue and staff. Love, love Ambre Goff my planner. She is amazing. She always responds in less than 24 hours with any silly question I might have. Always accomodating and giving you ideas and/or advice when you are not sure how to do something. I still have a couple of months until my wedding day and so far they have been excellent. I am sure my reception will be flawless. I can't wait to see how beautiful everything will be.
    Jennifer Married on 09/01/2018
    Absolutely Gorgeous in every way! Katie went above and beyond to make our night very special!!! She is an amazing person!!! Very vintage and the natural greenery just makes it even more than we can describe! There are not enough words to describe the amazing staff and how Thankful I am for everything they did for me!!! I would recommend Coastal Occasions for any one looking for a stress free wedding! Definitely worth more than 5 stars!! Planning a last minute wedding didn’t stop or effect how hard they worked to make my dreams come true!! Thank you all, especially Katie!!!
    Jessica Married on 05/05/2018
    Our wedding was a true fairytale! We got married on Cinco de Mayo and if you are from the area we had Tacolu cater it which was amazing! The fact Ambre was even able to get them to do it is stil beyond me! The amount of compliments we have gotten just dont even stop! Everything was stunning! It’s a true hidden gem! Like many brides we do most of the planning ourselves and even my husband can’t stop talking about how amazing the day was. I love telling my clients when they ask how the wedding was and all I can say is “perfect! Just perfect!”

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Executive Food Service Executive Food Service Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Coastal Occasions many times and cannot speak highly enough about them! They are extremely professional and thorough and make sure every detail is taken care of. We cannot wait for many more events with them!! Definitely some of the best in the event business!

MC J Wiz Production DJ Services MC J Wiz Production DJ Services Wedding DJs

Coastal Occasions at Casa Bella Village is a very elegant location and venue. I like this venue because it is easy to access, awesome staff, and located close to the beach for beach wedding. Ambre Goff is the person to see, she is easy going and will help you design the wedding day of your dreams.

510 Shetter Avenue Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250
904-474-3961

Available by Appointment. Please call me.
Location of (Coastal Occasions)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding

Wedding Venues