Coastal Events

Camarillo, CA View map

4.9 out of 5 rating

Nicole K. Married on 09/08/2022

Amazing and Caring

COVID-19 continued longer than I think anyone expected. Our August wedding seemed so far off when the world shut down in March, we thought we were in the clear. When the uncertainty only continued, we started to stress. We had all of our deposits down, and worried if we would lose money AND vendors due to lack of understanding of the current situation. With James, that was absolutely not the case. I called James, nervous about what his response would be, and he could not have been kinder or more understanding. Coastal Events serves as the perfect example of taking care of clients. COVID has been a stressful time for everyone (especially brides), but James handled the situation with such care, patience, and kindness. He hasn't even worked our wedding yet, and I would already recommend him 1000 times over just based on this situation. Thank you James/Coastal Events for your understanding and flexibility in this crazy time!
    I will report back with a follow up review after our wedding finally happens ;)
    Aimee B. Married on 11/27/2021

Knowledgeable and helpful

Our venue turned out absolutely beautiful, transforming the outdoor area and barn into a festive celebration. Working with James was very easy, and he was even honest enough to let us know that certain lighting was not needed. He and his team are expertS at what they do - true artistic talent and no oversight needed.
  • Shell
    Shell Married on 09/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    What can I say except everybody had the most amazing time because of Coastal events! My timeline was on point, all of our favorite songs got played at the right time, everything was a huge success. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to make their party a huge hit!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Taylor & James
63 photos 路 09/23/2018

4073 Calle Tesoro Camarillo, CA, 93012
Location of (Coastal Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding