P o Box 696, Camarillo, CA 93011 Map · Phone number

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

66 Reviews for Coastal Events

Alexandra · Getting married on 09/05/2020

I have nothing but good things to say about coastal events! Mr. Reed was so awesome and easy to work with . He knew exactly wanted I wanted and they succeeded my expectations! I would recommend them for any events . I had market lighting and the photobooth and it was exceptional ! My guest loved the photobooth!!!

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Katie

Katie Pohlig · Married on 11/03/2019

The Right Person For The Job!

James was recommended to us both as a DJ and for Lighting Design at our venue. The moment I spoke with him on the phone I knew we had the right person for the job! James always spoke with such excitement and enthusiasm, you could tell how much he loves his job and wanted to make our day the best it could be! He was quick to respond to calls and emails, had great suggestions for both music and lighting since he had worked at our venue many times before, was open to our ideas, and was very personable as well as professional. The pricing for both DJing and Lighting was very reasonable and we were very impressed with the results the day of! James and his team were also kind enough to offer help to our other vendors and set-up crew, which was very much appreciated!
    We highly recommend Coastal Events for DJ and Lighting for your next event! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/21/2019

Simply the best!

We can't say a bad thing about James and Coastal Events. James was a pleasure to work with! Extremely responsive anytime we had a question which was so important during the hectic time of planning a wedding. He was flexible and happy to meet or do walk throughs at the venue. I also appreciated his honesty in what decor we really needed, and he never tried to sell us on adding more lights or decor that he didn't think was necessary. It turned out beautifully! And the most important part is that he was a killer MC and the thing we were most worried about was having great music at our wedding and he kept our dance floor full the ENTIRE wedding, young and old alike. We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with James and I highly recommend him and Coastal Events to anyone looking for a vendor for lighting and decor, and/or a DJ. They were AWESOME!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Real Weddings

• P o Box 696 Camarillo, 93011 See on map
    Location of (Coastal Events)