670 2nd Ave North #11, Pamplico, SC 29582 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Coastal Charm Weddings

Based in South Carolina, Coastal Charm Weddings is an event-planning business that helps soon-to-be-weds tie the knot by the sea. As a passionate and detail-oriented coordinator, owner Shari considers clients' individual visions in the placement of every minute detail. She invests herself fully in each milestone celebration by getting to know couples on a personal level.

You and your partner can choose between full and partial coordination services depending on your requirements. Shari can also offer a selection of add-ons to help ensure that your every wish is granted on the day. Full-service assistance at Coastal Charm Weddings is ideal if you wish to take a step back from the hustle and bustle of wedding planning. Keeping a close eye on your budget and timeline, Shari will take the reins on gathering the details, from scouting venues to contracting vendors. If you have already discovered your dream venue, photographer, caterer, and more, this passionate professional is still on hand to help put it all together. With partial planning assistance, she can provide you and your partner with expert advice on a variety of topics. Alternatively, if you have checked all the boxes on your to-do list and simply want some time off before the big day, try month-of-event coordination. Shari will do her utmost to ensure that all of your hard work pays off and you can fully immerse yourself in the celebrations.

Follow Coastal Charm Weddings on

10 Reviews for Coastal Charm Weddings

• Nicole

Nicole E. · Married on 02/06/2021

Shari is the best!!!

I will never be able to thank Shari for everything that she did for my husband and I. Her job may have been Day of Coordinator but she was so much more than that. More like second mom, fixer of all things, therapist, motivator, number one supporter, miracle worker, the list goes on. I am a very type A person (which is not always easy when it comes to wedding planning on a budget) but Shari was always there to answer my endless amount of questions, give helpful suggestions, and constant reassurance during such an uncertain time to plan a wedding. Shari was there day or night to make sure that we had everything we needed and was extremely professional and very thorough. She made sure we were on the same page every step of the way. On the wedding day Shari and her team worked their magic and made sure that the wedding went perfectly. I can’t recall a single moment I spent stressed about anything on our wedding day, I was in my own fairy tale bubble with my new husband while Shari and her team coordinated everything. I wish I could relive that day over and over again and I will be forever grateful for Shari and all of the hard work and love she poured over us throughout the entire planning process!

Sent on 02/14/2021

Coastal Charm Weddings's reply:

Nicole - Thank you for these amazingly kind words!! You so deserved your fairy tale and were such a pleasure to work with all along the way! You and Brandon will forever hold a little place in my heart! I cannot wait to watch your love story grow throughout your married life :)
  • Kristina

Kristina D. · Married on 10/31/2020

Shari is the BEST!!!

Hiring a wedding planner for our Halloween wedding was a last minute decision for my husband and I. Shari graciously took on the job and helped us through the stresses of the ceremony and decorating. I couldn't have done it without her! Thanks Shari! -Mike and Kristina

Sent on 11/18/2020

Coastal Charm Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kristina!
    I was so much fun helping you and Michael pulling this Halloween themed wedding together. The two of you are such a great couple and I will never forget fighting back my own tears as I lead you through your vows that day! Wishing you lots of love and laughter for all of your days!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Coastal Charm Weddings Pricing

Coastal Charm Weddings Price Rates

Coastal Charm Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• 670 2nd Ave North #11 Pamplico, SC, 29582 See on map
    704-908-6215 (Phone number)
    7042319186 (Other Phone Number)
    7042319186 (Fax Number)
    9:00AM - 7:00PM
    Location of (Coastal Charm Weddings)