670 2nd Ave North #11, Pamplico, SC 29582 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Coastal Charm Weddings

Based in Pamplico, South Carolina, Coastal Charm Weddings is an event-planning business that helps soon-to-be-weds tie the knot by the sea. As a passionate and detail-oriented coordinator, owner Shari considers clients' individual visions in the placement of every minute detail. She invests herself fully in each milestone celebration by getting to know couples on a personal level.

You and your partner can choose between full and partial coordination services depending on your requirements. Shari can also offer a selection of add-ons to help ensure that your every wish is granted on the day. Full-service assistance at Coastal Charm Weddings is ideal if you wish to take a step back from the hustle and bustle of wedding planning. Keeping a close eye on your budget and timeline, Shari will take the reins on gathering the details, from scouting venues to contracting vendors. If you have already discovered your dream venue, photographer, caterer, and more, this passionate professional is still on hand to help put it all together. With partial planning assistance, she can provide you and your partner with expert advice on a variety of topics. Alternatively, if you have checked all the boxes on your to-do list and simply want some time off before the big day, try month-of-event coordination. Shari will do her utmost to ensure that all of your hard work pays off and you can fully immerse yourself in the celebrations.

Follow Coastal Charm Weddings on

5 Reviews for Coastal Charm Weddings

• Michelle

Michelle Mobley · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Shari Manning was the #1 reason our wedding ran so perfectly. Hiring Coastal Charm Weddings was the absolute best decision I made when preparing for my wedding. She worked perfectly with every request my husband and I had. She was always willing to answer any questions I had. On our big day I had absolutely zero stress or worries. I was truly able to just relax and enjoy the day. Shari saw our wedding through from start to finish and made our dreams come to life. She will be with you every step of the way. Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts. It is surely a day our families and friends will never ever forget!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Mike

Mike · Married on 10/11/2019

Was our wedding coordinator

The best experience can imagine. The ideas she had was totally amazing. My wife and I got married at Train Depot the set up and flow of space and flow of our wedding was truly amazing. I even through something special I wanted to do for my wife at the ceremony and went there that day and she worked it in. She and her daughter was the absolute best. I can't put all in words how much I appreciated all her work for our special day!! Choosing them was to do our wedding just made our day more special

Sent on 02/18/2020

Coastal Charm Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mike - You and Loy are such special people and I am cannot express enough what a joy it was to get to know you both, your amazing daughters and the entire clan. I want an invitation to a family cookout when you all get together this summer! So blessed that you trusted me with your day - a special day with very special people!

Coastal Charm Weddings Pricing

Coastal Charm Weddings Price Rates

Coastal Charm Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 670 2nd Ave North #11 Pamplico, SC, 29582 See on map
    7042319186 (Phone number)
    7042319186 (Other Phone Number)
    7042319186 (Fax Number)
    9:00AM - 7:00PM
    Location of (Coastal Charm Weddings)