Coastal Charm Weddings Reviews

11 Reviews for Coastal Charm Weddings

• Adna

Adna R. · Getting married on 08/03/2022

Dream come true...............

Your wedding day should about making memories for a lifetime. The focus on the bride and groom and their happiness on the most special of days. And if that is your goal, Shari is your person. Shari went above and beyond in ensuring every single detail was noted, addressed, scheduled, and completed. She walked me through the entire process week by week, month by month, and checklist after checklist. She listens carefully to ensure you get what you want. She is a budget queen! Made all of our dreams come true - under budget. Her vendor recommendations were on point. The whole time she was upbeat, happy, and professional which made the planning fun instead of stressful and tedious. The day of was spectacular....everything went off without a hitch. I could not have been happier....besides getting to marry my love.

Sent on 03/23/2021

Coastal Charm Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I feel blessed to have been a part of making this amazing day come to life!! The love between you two just spreads to all those around you! The whole vendor team was amazing and the celebration was a blast!! Wish you a lifetime of love and laughter!!
  • Nicole

Nicole E. · Married on 02/06/2021

Shari is the best!!!

I will never be able to thank Shari for everything that she did for my husband and I. Her job may have been Day of Coordinator but she was so much more than that. More like second mom, fixer of all things, therapist, motivator, number one supporter, miracle worker, the list goes on. I am a very type A person (which is not always easy when it comes to wedding planning on a budget) but Shari was always there to answer my endless amount of questions, give helpful suggestions, and constant reassurance during such an uncertain time to plan a wedding. Shari was there day or night to make sure that we had everything we needed and was extremely professional and very thorough. She made sure we were on the same page every step of the way. On the wedding day Shari and her team worked their magic and made sure that the wedding went perfectly. I can’t recall a single moment I spent stressed about anything on our wedding day, I was in my own fairy tale bubble with my new husband while Shari and her team coordinated everything. I wish I could relive that day over and over again and I will be forever grateful for Shari and all of the hard work and love she poured over us throughout the entire planning process!

Sent on 02/14/2021

Coastal Charm Weddings's reply:

Nicole - Thank you for these amazingly kind words!! You so deserved your fairy tale and were such a pleasure to work with all along the way! You and Brandon will forever hold a little place in my heart! I cannot wait to watch your love story grow throughout your married life :)
  • Kristina

Kristina D. · Married on 10/31/2020

Shari is the BEST!!!

Hiring a wedding planner for our Halloween wedding was a last minute decision for my husband and I. Shari graciously took on the job and helped us through the stresses of the ceremony and decorating. I couldn't have done it without her! Thanks Shari! -Mike and Kristina

Sent on 11/18/2020

Thank you Kristina!
    I was so much fun helping you and Michael pulling this Halloween themed wedding together. The two of you are such a great couple and I will never forget fighting back my own tears as I lead you through your vows that day! Wishing you lots of love and laughter for all of your days!

Janet F. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Coordinator!

Shari thought of things I missed. Her attention to detail is to be commended!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Coastal Charm Weddings's reply:

Thank you Janet! This is quite the statement coming from a woman that is the queen of organization!! It was so much fun working with you to make this wonderful day all that it was! It was an honor to be a part of this very special day!
  • Claire

Kristin S. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing wedding coordinator for our Isle of Palms backyard wedding

I hired Shari with a few weeks to go before the wedding. I had already had most of the vendors in place so she really came in to organize them, make sure they all had their timeline for arrival, and make sure I had all of the small wedding details covered (hadn't thought of so many things!).

On wedding day, my husband(!) and I were able to truly enjoy the day with our families because Shari was there. We weren't stressed AT ALL - Shari calmly directed the vendors, let me know if I was ever needed to make a decision, let me know if I needed to tip or not...

She helped set the tables up, brought her own "last minute bride kit" with things like a portable steamer and twine, and was an amazing wedding coordinator for the day!!! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Coastal Charm Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kristin! You and Ryan are both so sweet & so much fun! It was an honor to be a small part of making your day everything you had hoped it would be!

Sharon O. · Married on 08/08/2020

Mother of the Bride

Shari was very helpful and a pleasure to work with and my daughters wedding was beautiful! The arbor on the beach was exactly what we envisioned and the reception was decorated beautifully.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Megan M. · Married on 03/21/2020

Shari is a miracle worker!

Shari is an absolute angel! From day one of my wedding planning, she brought to life all of the most perfect details that I would have never thought of. She helped with picking venues and vendors and beautiful decor. She is so creative and so sincere and passionate in her profession. She truly saved my wedding from total disaster after our plans needed to change due to the covid19 virus. Our wedding was originally supposed to be at a country club with tons of our family and friends but when that needed to change due to everything going on, she was able to completely change the original plans with less than a week until the wedding. She created the most beautiful intimate wedding for us by organizing our beach ceremony along with a lovely family reception at home. Every single detail was perfect. My family could not stop raving about how wonderfully she pulled it off for us! I don’t know what I would have done without her!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Coastal Charm Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! You and Chris are both so sweet and were wonderful to work with! The coronavirus was escalating in our world days before your wedding but you held firm in your desire to marry your love despite it all! I was so glad I was able to help you make that happen and have your beautiful special day!
  • Michelle

Michelle M. · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Shari Manning was the #1 reason our wedding ran so perfectly. Hiring Coastal Charm Weddings was the absolute best decision I made when preparing for my wedding. She worked perfectly with every request my husband and I had. She was always willing to answer any questions I had. On our big day I had absolutely zero stress or worries. I was truly able to just relax and enjoy the day. Shari saw our wedding through from start to finish and made our dreams come to life. She will be with you every step of the way. Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts. It is surely a day our families and friends will never ever forget!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Mike

Mike · Married on 10/11/2019

Was our wedding coordinator

The best experience can imagine. The ideas she had was totally amazing. My wife and I got married at Train Depot the set up and flow of space and flow of our wedding was truly amazing. I even through something special I wanted to do for my wife at the ceremony and went there that day and she worked it in. She and her daughter was the absolute best. I can't put all in words how much I appreciated all her work for our special day!! Choosing them was to do our wedding just made our day more special

Sent on 02/18/2020

Coastal Charm Weddings's reply:

Thank you Mike - You and Loy are such special people and I am cannot express enough what a joy it was to get to know you both, your amazing daughters and the entire clan. I want an invitation to a family cookout when you all get together this summer! So blessed that you trusted me with your day - a special day with very special people!
  • Alan

Alan G. · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Top Class

Shari is 100% top class. She went was above and beyond our expectations. Our coastal wedding and reception were nothing less than absolutely perfect. Coastal Charm Weddings was a HUGE reason why. If you desire the perfect wedding in the perfect setting, look no further. You have just found the portal to your dream wedding. Cheers!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Coastal Charm Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alan! You and Sterling made it easy for me to help you with your day and made all it all worth it. Still feeling the love that surrounded all of us that day!! You two are the best and I am honored to have been a part of this day!

Alisha · Married on 09/22/2018

Must have wedding essential!

Shari at Costal Charm Weddings is the best of the best! Her attention to detail, creativity, thoughtfulness, professionalism are all top notch. She was fantastic with helping me make my big day absolutely perfect!! She was able to take all of my ideas and make them a reality! Your wedding, and sanity, NEEDS her! I don’t know how I would have done it with out her. If I could have given her 10 stars, I would! I highly recommend making her part of your “cannot live with out” wedding essentials! Thank you again Shari, for making my dream day one I’ll never forget!!

Sent on 02/09/2020