1142 Main Street, Norwell, MA 02061 Map · Phone number

About CM Weddings & Events

CM Weddings & Events is a southern Massachusetts based wedding and event planning company that provides services anywhere in Boston, Cape Cod, Newport, Providence and beyond. They design and plan celebrations that truly represent the couple getting married, while creating a fun atmosphere for guests. Owner Christine is a certified Wedding and Event Planner through Wedding Planning Institute. CM Weddings & Events passionately executes their clients ideas in a professional and proficient manner.

CM Weddings & Events can help plan every piece of the wedding, including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Their packages include options for full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. The team will provide couples with timelines and to-do lists, to ensure the planning process moves along smoothly and will also assist with larger tasks such as budget analysis. CM Weddings & Events also offers trusted vendor referrals to make your choices simpler. They can accommodate many wedding types, including:

• Civil

11 Reviews for CM Weddings & Events

CM Weddings & Events 1
CM Weddings & Events 2

Cori Kambara · Married on 10/20/2018

I knew I was in good hands

My wedding would not have been possible without Christine. All the little details and timeline I would have never been able to do on my own and I am so thankful for her! She was so sweet and met up with us multiple times including once at the venue, despite her moving out of state and only being our day of coordinator. Our rehearsal went so well, I knew I was in great hands the day of. During the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I know some of the order of events had to change due to some mishaps but everything came together flawlessly and everyone said we had a beautiful wedding and it's all thanks to Christine! Thank you for making our dreams come true.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    CM Weddings & Events 3
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Lewis · Married on 10/06/2018

The MOST Incredible Coordinator!

Christine was an absolutely godsend for us throughout our wedding process. Even though we hired her as a month of coordinator, she went above and beyond that, and was in communication well before the "month of" giving advice, going over timelines, recommending vendors, and truly taking a ton of stress off of our shoulders. Not to mention that the timeline she put together for us was INCREDIBLE and beyond detailed. On our wedding day, she was like the maestro of our wedding orchestra, full of vendors. We stayed right on time, everything ran smoothly, and even when we changed things up on her at the last minute, she handled it all with a smile. We cannot thank her enough. If you are looking for someone to coordinate a wedding and remove all your stress, Christine is the one to call.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jessika · Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond amazing!!!

Sweet Christine where do I even begin! Our wedding would not have been possible without her help. The first time we spoke we had a meeting via skype, and I immediately knew I wanted to hire her. She is calm, collected, detail oriented, but isn't afraid to do what she needs to get the job done (Everything I knew I needed on the day of the wedding). I hired her for month of, but she went above and beyond from the beginning to always help if I ever needed. Christine always just understood what I was saying or needed in order to execute my dream wedding. She even came to my rescue the night before the wedding when I had a seating chart meltdown, and printed an entire new one out for me. I could go on and on, but please just do yourself a favor and hire her!! Boston is lucky to have you Christine!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

CM Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Border Grill Catering & Restaurants
    Border Grill Catering & Restaurants Wedding Caterers

We had the pleasure of working with CM Weddings & Events at a wedding we catered last year. Christine was organized, professional, and friendly. She kept the entire event running smoothly and in a timely fashion. As a caterer we would whole-heartedly recommend her services.

• 1142 Main Street Norwell, MA, 02061 See on map