Club Ouzo Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,299 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,299 Most Popular Price

**CLUB OUZO ENTERTAINMENT IS FULLY VACCINATED AND READY TO PARTY RESTRICTION FREE**

Club Ouzo Entertainment is a DJ service based in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland.

For two decades, Club Ouzo Entertainment has provided quality customer service to over a thousand happy couples. Our main goal has always been to ensure that our clients receive the special attention their day deserves. From first contact to the last dance, we will do our very best to make the vision you have for your big day come to life!

Club Ouzo Entertainment offers the following services and music styles to ensure your event is a success!

• Unlimited consultation
  • Pop
  • R&B
  • Rock
  • Top 40

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,099

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,299

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Anna
    Anna L. Married on 06/11/2022

Brad is the absolute best!

Brad DJ'ed both my sister's weddings (back in 2006 and 2010) and now my own and he has never disappointed! He is a great DJ, so reliable, and really keeps the party going all night. Our dance floor was packed from the time we opened it up to our guests until the very last song of the night. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the process and everyone had amazing things to say about him. He made announcements when necessary, consulted me when there was a guest request, and took the time to make sure he pronounced everyone's names correctly for introductions. It's the little things that go a long way!! 10/10 recommend. Brad will continue to be our family DJ for years to come!! He is the best!

Club Ouzo Entertainment's reply:

Hey Anna! I just wanted to thank you for the AMAZING (and unsolicited) review on Wedding Wire. I had a blast and it was really great to see your family again and to to get to know Nick and his family. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I look forward to seeing you sometime in the future. Until then, take care 😎🎧
    Michelle G. Married on 02/18/2022

Awesome. Perfect.

So I had a small wedding at turf valley, and club OUZO brought the party..... and extra lighting for my night. He not only took time to explain wedding planning process he made me feel reassured that I could have a great night. Which to a stressed out bride that means the world. If ur getting married u definitely NEED Club OUZO.
  • Kendelle
    Kendelle L. Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely wonderful

Dean was absolutely PHENOMENAL. He was so flexible and went above and beyond what we asked for. The dance floor was so full the entire night and everyone at the wedding was giving him so many compliments. Dean worked with us from the very beginning via zoom, helped us in deciding lighting etc, came to the rehearsal, and helped keep everything running smoothly the entire night. His equipment was high quality and he was extremely professional. We can't wait to have him at our next event and would highly recommend him for yours too! Thanks so much Dean! - Tristan and Kendelle Richardson

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Club Ouzo Entertainment 1
Exclusive
Club Ouzo Entertainment 2
Offer

Club Ouzo would like to thank all our teachers, military and law enforcement officers for the tireless work they do. To show our appreciation, we would like to offer $100 off any of our wedding packages to women & men who work in these fields.

Pricing

Karen with Kingdom Konsultant Travel Karen with Kingdom Konsultant Travel Travel Agents

Dean is an amazing DJ! Whether it's a school DJ dance party night, birthday party, or wedding, he's extremely professional & will do what it takes to keep the guests happy, engaged and dancing. If you need a DJ, contact Dean at Club Ouzo Entertainment!!

Chasing Auras Photography Chasing Auras Photography Wedding Photographers

Well, I have never had a DJ nail it like Club Ouzo did! To top it off we were able to work very closely. He made sure this Bride and Groom's photographer knew when things were happening and always made sure I was ready before starting something. DJ's are more important than most people think. Club Ouzo is the pinnacle of all that is important in a DJ. They are in charge of your whole reception. From introducing people correctly, to the whole feel of the evening. A good DJ knows how to get people up and dancing at the right time. They also know when it's time to settle people back down. For example time for cake cutting or bouquet throwing. Afterward, they need to play what is needed judging by the crowd.. What to play to get specific groups of people moving again. As a photographer we work long hours and at the end of the night the only thing that keeps me upbeat and excited are great DJ's. The first time I worked with Club Ouzo was a 12 hour wedding. I had so much fun that evening. I could not stop taking pictures. My second photographer kept trying to get me to take a break and I couldn't because Club Ouzo knew exactly what to do, to keep everyone partying hard. You can't do better!

109 Greenmeadow Dr. Lutherville Timonium, MD, 21093
Location of (Club Ouzo Entertainment)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding