30141 antelope Rd. #444, Menifee, CA 92584 Map · Phone number

About Clifton Photography

Hi, I am so excited about this most amazing time of your life. Marrying your soulmate and taking this adventure together hand in hand. My name is Rita of Clifton Photography. I am wedding photographer that loves documenting unique, fun, details, emotion, and creative weddings. My clients are so important to me, so I have a selective amount of weddings I shoot a year. I feel that gives me more time to be personal with my brides and grooms. Everyone of my collections has a get to know me engagement session included. I feel this gives us more time to work together and just have fun, so when the wedding day comes we are like old friends. Clifton Photography is based out of Southern California. Also serving Orange County, Los Angeles, Temecula, Temecula Wineries, San Diego,and the Inland Empire. I would love to hear more details of your wedding day and look forward to working with you. Sincerely, Rita

cliftonphotographyweddingwire
Casa 425 Wedding, Claremont Ca.m Ashley and Lucas, clifton photography blog
Casa 425 Wedding, Claremont Ca.m Ashley and Lucas, clifton photography blog
casa 425 wedding, clifton photography
casa 425 wedding, clifton photography
cliftonphotographyweddingwire

15 Reviews for Clifton Photography

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2012

Rita was seriously my wedding photographer lifesaver!! I called Rita in a panic late January (almost 2 months after I got engaged) because the photographer I had selected before did not meet to their standards. I was so embarrassed when I called Rita (crying and having a mini bridal melt-down) but she immeditely put me first and tracked her calendar down to see if she had the day open...AND SHE DID!!! We set up a consultation (which was the best thing ever...) and I knew I found "the one" :)

Everything from the engagement shoot, to the "First Look", to the wedding ceremony and reception, she did it all...and it's a LOVE she has, not a "job". That is what we as a couple loved so much about her...we still talk about her style and even my mom mentioned to me today that her personality and love for photography is so amazing...and it is.

Rita, we appreciate you coming to our rescue...I could not be any happier with how our day turned out. You are the best! Thank you so much.

Bride-to-be's....do not hesitate, and contact Rita as soon as you can...I happened to get lucky for my wedding day at such short notice!

With Love,

Jonathan and Danielle W.

Sent on 06/17/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2011

Rita is absolutely amazing!!! She is such a joy to be around the day of, which I think is just as important as her amazing pictures. She is adorable and you can't help but smile when you are around her. Or strike some fierce poses, because she makes it so much fun, you forget how goofy you feel.

She was one of my favorite vendors throughout the whole wedding process! Before, the day of, and after, she is wonderful to work with.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Tess · Married on 12/31/2010

Rita Clifton of Clifton Photography surpassed all my wedding day expectations as a blushing bride. Wedding day planning is very stressful but Rita made the photography seemless from the planning all the way through her execution of my priceless images she captured for me, my husband and our entire family and wedding party. Rita, you are truly amazing and any bride would be fortunate to have you as her photographer. I will never use anyone else but Clifton Photography and especially Rita to capture all of our lifes precious moments.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Award

Clifton Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Vision To Mission Entertainment
    Vision To Mission Entertainment Wedding DJs

When it comes to photography companies that thinks outside the box, THE BUCK STOPS HERE ! In my 20+ year career I have never come across a company like Clifton Photography along with Harmony Loves. Both are true professionals with a hearts of gold and an eye for creativity. I mean this so much that I personally hired for my very own wedding. Clifton photography and Harmony Loves is who you want on your side, PERIOD !

• Harmony Loves
    Harmony Loves Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a talented photographer who is beyond sweet, Rita is the one for you! Her work is amazing and she loves her clients and treats them like gold. She is a phenomenal photographer and more importantly, an amazing person.

• 30141 antelope Rd. #444 Menifee, 92584 See on map