Classy P Event Restrooms

19295 Tiger Lily Lane, Grass Valley, CA 95945 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Classy P Event Restrooms

Classy P Event Restrooms is a family owned business, focused on providing the perfect luxury restrooms for your special day. Our restrooms have three stalls, two ladies and one men’s, so that you and your guests will spend more time celebrating and less time waiting in line. Classy P’s restrooms come fully stocked with all the comforts of home: running water, porcelain sinks, vanities, large mirrors, air conditioning, beautiful lighting, and wonderful music. Don’t worry about the time of day, our outside lights and handrails will help ensure that everyone is safe getting into the restroom. No need to worry about delivery and setup, Classy P will take care of it all, so all you have to do is enjoy yourself! Give us a call and treat your guests to the restrooms they will thank you for!

Services Provided

Classy P Event Restrooms offers clean, luxurious restroom trailers that come equipped with numerous modern conveniences and modern decor. The company provides service for dropping off, setting up, and picking up the restroom trailer, which contains three private stalls that include:

• Air Conditioned and beautiful lighting

11 Reviews for Classy P Event Restrooms

• Teresa

Teresa Ysunza · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent!

Loved Classy P Even Restrooms. These bathrooms were absolutely beautiful. Danny and Katie were great to work with. Very professional and personable. Made our day even more special!! Definitely a 5 star vendor.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra Paiz · Married on 05/04/2019

Beyond expectations!!!!

Look no further these people are amazing not only did the bathrooms look great they also were able to accommodate our particular needs(off grid). They treated me and my guests like family. I greatly enjoyed having this company out. My guests were raving about how nice restrooms were and that the owners we're amazing. I really enjoyed the fact that they seem to enjoy the wedding also felt like they were one of my guests while still maintaining the restrooms. I didn't feel like this was just another job to them I felt like they really cared about my day being special. If you don't book with these people I would have to call you crazy. I got to say this was the least stressful part of my wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Award

Classy P Event Restrooms FAQ

• Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• 19295 Tiger Lily Lane Grass Valley, CA, 95945 See on map
    530-366-3061 (Phone number)
    5309133723 (Other Phone Number)