Classy P Event Restrooms Reviews

8 | Grass Valley, CA

8 Reviews for Classy P Event Restrooms

• alexandra

alexandra · Married on 07/28/2018

This was such a game changer for our super rustic camping wedding. We needed it for the nights we we're our there on top of a mountain. Everyone was so impressed by them and it felt like such a luxury to have water to wash our hands in the woods haha. They were one of our only on time vendors because they followed an actual map instead of gps! Thank you for helping make our day so special.

Donna · Married on 10/21/2017

We rented restrooms for Our Son Wedding on October 21st, 2017. I would recommended using this company to anyone who is looking for Clean and Fancying outdoor restrooms. Tim delivered and pick-up when he said he would, would not hesitate to rent from this company in the future.
    Thank you again for working with us.
    Donna Ortman, Penryn, Ca.

Nick · Married on 09/16/2017

These people were so easy to work with. I didn’t know much about bathroom trailers before the wedding but the DeMartini family hands down have the best product. They were very accommodating and willing to work with our timeline. Super pleasant, very professional and by far the best value. Thanks!

Heather · Married on 09/02/2017

Let me just tell you that I was SO happy to have found DeMartini Wedding Restrooms! We got married in Truckee and our outdoor venue only had 1 restroom and we had 150 people! The last thing I wanted was for guests to have to use porta potties.... (and let’s face it, they’re not exactly beautiful) so the DeMartini restroom trailer was the PERFECT solution. We lovingly called it the Pretty Potty and needless to say it lived up to its name! Beautiful and sparkling clean. Working with Timmy was a breeze and he delivered and picked up the next morning just as expected. The price is extremely reasonable and worth every penny for quite frankly a beautiful and very well built restroom option! We highly recommend you contacting them for your Pretty Potty needs!

dana · Married on 07/15/2017

Tim provided us with a clean upscale bathroom for my festival on my property. I cant tell you how appreciative my guests were !! Port-a-pottys are ok for construction sites, but if you really care about your guests at an upscale event you will use a bathroom like Tim's. I have used an upscale bathroom at all 4 of my daughters weddings. My daughters will not go into a port-a-potty. My event was outside in the middle of July, so the a/c was SO NICE to have. Even had a nice air freshener. It was the #1 comment we got from our guests. Thank you Tim...
    The Ettlin family

Paul · Married on 07/07/2017

Absolutely the very best service and worth every penny. All of the wedding folks were taken care of and the site host was appreciative.

Mindy · Married on 07/01/2017

The bathrooms were awesome! Clean and pretty inside! Thank you!

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

We had several comments from guests on how happy they were to have a restroom trailer rather than port-a-potties. Set up was seamless and when we had a glitch with payment they were a perfect combination of personable and professional. Highly recommend!