Classic Wedding Designs

Murfreesboro, TN View map Visit website
$2,999 Package Price

$2,999 Package Price

Classic Wedding Designs is a full-service wedding planning company based out of Murfreesboro, Tennessee. With over 15 years of experience in the event coordination industry, lead planner Aundrea strives to ensure that every couple feels like a guest at their own wedding! This professional approaches every happy occasion with collaboration in mind, paying attention to every small detail that her clients desire.

Aundrea aims to create one-of-a-kind wedding ceremonies and receptions that are as unique as each love story. Your wedding will be designed to match your specific style and dream aesthetic. From Tennessee to Kentucky and Georgia to Florida, Classic Wedding Designs travels to curate once-in-a-lifetime occasions. Whether you envisage a micro wedding for less than 50 loved ones or a grand gala for 300, there are wedding packages to suit events of all kinds. As well as offering full, partial, and design packages, this dedicated coordinator provide á-la-carte options for couples seeking bespoke services. You can avail of a consultation with Aundrea to start your wedding journey in style.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,299

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,999

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,599

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 06/11/2022

Worth every penny

I would tell other couples considering hiring Classic Wedding Designs that it is a no brainer! Our friends who were getting married or were married gave us a lot of flack. They thought we paid way too much for a wedding planner, we always responded with Andrea has 15 years’ experience in the wedding industry! In the summer she has 2 weddings every weekend if not 3, she has this down pat, we aren’t paying someone just to setup our wedding and break it down, and we are paying someone to bring knowledge and skills to the table. The reason we hired Andrea was that Kevin (my husband) really liked Andrea as a person, he respected her personal views and moral values and that was a MAJOR selling point.
    The morning of the wedding I wasn’t stressed, my bridesmaids and make-up artist kept telling me, I was the calmest bride they had ever seen. One of my bridesmaids even said she thought I would go full bridezilla on the day of the wedding, but I didn’t. At the end of the night walking away and not worrying about a single thing was a big relief in itself.
    I just want to say, A BIG THANK YOU for putting up with me, as I know I was difficult to work with. I was a control freak and I wanted things done now vs. later. Kevin and I are very grateful to have had you work with us, and not fire us as clients. Of course, after everything is said and done, there are things a person would change, but hiring you would not be something we would have changed for the world. First of all, if we hadn’t hired you I don’t think Kevin would have been involved with the wedding planning process at all, as he bitched and moaned the day before and the morning of going to the appointment but was happy and glad after the appointment and he was thankful we hired you. This past 18 months has been a world wind of things happening, from me losing my job to Kevin and I having to move back in with my parents. Thank you for being kind and understanding and praying for me along the way. In the end, you were the biggest blessing for one of the biggest days in our lives, and there are no words that can ever describe how much that means to us.

Classic Wedding Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Becca and Kevin. It was joy to work with you all. I love when clients come in with ideas and we just fine tune them together.
  • Evelyn
    Evelyn B. Married on 05/07/2022

Best in the business

The best decision we made in the wedding planning process was hiring Andrea and the Classic Wedding Designs team! To start, Andrea is one of the kindest, most genuine people we met in the planning process. From the very beginning she asked thoughtful questions to get to know us as individuals and as a couple to ensure our wedding was really “us”. We immediately clicked with Andrea and could tell she was very experienced and would do the absolute best job for our wedding. Everyone we talked to in the Nashville wedding business knew her and spoke highly of her. And, wow, were they right! She set us up with a detailed checklist to stay on top of the planning, coordinated rental and vendor meetings with us and our other vendors. She checked in with us just about every week to see if she could help in any way, always responding to us quickly. Andrea’s pricing was completely worth it and more. My husband and I still say we wouldn’t have made it through the wedding planning process if it wasn’t for Andrea. After hiring Andrea, she immediately swooped in with her design eye and organizational skills. She helped us through the challenge of mixing my rustic style with my husband’s modern/chic style, suggesting so many fun and unique design elements that were truly us. Her eye for design is like no one else! Also, her planning checklist helped me stay on top of everything. She made the planning process so smooth and easy. We went into the wedding day with no worries about our schedule and put full trust in Andrea’s organizational skills to make the day run smoothly. On our wedding day, Andrea and her assistant were our shining lights. Andrea and her assistant handled our crazy friends and family with ease and created an absolutely stunning ceremony set up. Everything was going perfect until an unfortunate catering mix up caused me to have a severe allergic reaction. Calm and collected, Andrea was right there to help me until I felt better. After I recovered, she kept the evening going without any hiccups. The way she handled the situation and managed the catering and reception set up could only have be done by a planner of Andrea’s caliber. Our guests had no idea of my allergic reaction! The rest of the night went on perfectly and was better than we could have ever imagined! Now, months after the wedding, our guests still compliment us on Andrea’s work and professionalism on our wedding day. We will never be able to thank Andrea enough for what she did for us, but feel lucky to have found a friend in Andrea during this process. We can’t recommend Andrea and her team enough and will absolutely be telling everyone we know that she is the best in the business!

Classic Wedding Designs's reply:

I never knew Cubans partied so hard! Hands down one of the most fun weddings we have been a part of. It was an honor to be able to peek behind the curtain a little. Thanks again.
  • Kham
    Kham S. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Andrea is an incredible person! Our daughter and now son-in-law chose Classic Wedding Designs after interviewing several other firms. This was the best decision of their wedding for 235+ guests! As Mother-of-the-Bride, my goal was to enjoy my only daughter’s wedding, and leave the stress of before and day-of wedding details to someone else. Andrea exceeded all expectations! Her before wedding checklists were invaluable, her dealing with vendors and other details kept everyone moving in the right direction and at a good pace, and she’s a delight to be around. But most importantly, on the day of the wedding, Andrea and her assistant Erin gave us the confidence that they would handle the issues that inevitably come up. I can honestly say I was able to be present with my daughter (and the rest of our immediate family) that day and my memories are of overwhelming happiness and big fun! Thank you Andrea and I wish you continued success in the years ahead!

Classic Wedding Designs's reply:

Thank you Kham for your kind words. The wedding turned out beautiful and so were you as a bride. Thanks for allowing us to tag along.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Classic Wedding Designs 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.
Classic Wedding Designs 2
Offer

Pay for your wedding in 3, 6, 12 months with 0% APR. Includes cancellation insurance. Ask us how.

Team

Aundrea
Aundrea
Principal Planner

Nashville wedding planner Aundrea is the founder and principal event planner of Classic Wedding Designs specializing in the luxury boutique weddings, the social and corporate market, as well as consulting to the special events industry. Aundrea’s passion for beauty, uniqueness, and the unexpected drives her to continually search out and source ideas to create the most exciting events for her clients. Aundrea and her team execute one-of-a-kind celebrations and multi-day events while meeting and exceeding client expectations. She listens to her clients, develops project scope and budget to match their vision, puts together a creative team from her relationships with the most talented industry service providers, and manages the project through post-event evaluation and client satisfaction. Aundrea has developed a set of event management tools used by her team to keep each project organized. She believes that an event must represent the guest(s) of honor or company’s brand and should be a direct reflection of the clients’ vision and their expectations for the successful outcome of their event. Aundrea develops a personal relationship with her clients and through interpretation, turns their loves and lifestyles or corporate message and brand into a fun, interactive, and memorable guest experience.

2615 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 1560 Murfreesboro, TN, 37129

Mon - Thurs: 10AM-7PM Friday: 10AM-5PM Sat: 10am-2PM Sun: 1PM-4PM
Location of (Classic Wedding Designs)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding